• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everhood Verse Development Thread

So, any ideas.

I'm thinking the first boss on the dance floor shaking the room could be usable for something.

Interesting their speed shouldn't have increased in the second key they just got their arm back which only effects your ability to kill in game but I disagree with the note somewhat if pink is needed for red to survive, gives them power, and literally inside them even if they aren’t actually one and the same it seems reasonable to keep them on the same profile.

Hi there, just completed the game (it was awesome lol but now I can contribute to here.)

I think Pink and Red should have a shared profile, as they are pretty much the same being, with different keys, and I'll provide the source for these soon but I think Pink might have immeasurable speed as it was stated that they were going to "the end of time" or something in one of the final battles. Though I am unsure if the feat counts for something but yeah I wanted to bring it up in case it can be something that can possibly be used. I think that low 2-C is guaranteed for Pink considering that Cube is commonly referred to as the depiction of the actual universe.

Additionally, the sort of "realm after death" or reconciliation could be used in some way but I'm not exactly sure what.

In addition, if some other characters got profiles I think the top tiers would be the "buddha" figure at the end and also Cube, I think Cube could possibly be omnipresent considering he is the Universe.

Also does him destroying the realms have any applicability in terms of feats? I know the size of them was not confirmed but just to ask if the sealing of the doors means anything?

Last edited:
Back