• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternal CRTs of The Gamer

But of course he can. Also, seems like we get some nice Enhanced Senses feat in the newest chapter, the korean raw. Kwon seems to just move around as if not everything was black.

Let's talk about the one true thing that the gamer is really about tough... romance.

Who will Han get with? Yeah, you were pretty much slapped in the face with all but a confirmation that it'll be a harem, but ignore that.

Kwon:

Swole as all hell.

Really straightforward.

...That's it.

Huang:

She's got the Protecc wibes turned up to maximum.

Lolikiano:

Kissed Han... twice.

Sexually harrased him.

Litirally invited him to have sex with her the first time they met.

Sun-Il:

Actually cares about him.

Childhood friend.

Was ready to put on the skirt in the dating what-if

Can get to Han whenever he needs him

I think we all know who wins here.

Yeah.

And boy is Han's page going to look... large in Source Code. The sheer amounts of tabbers, amongst other things, is ridicolous.

Also, to the non-physical interaction stuff. Demons are highly inteligent spirits, who are just humans' thoughts. (Episode 91)

By that logic Gaia is his waifu.

And as we all know, earth-chan is the superior waifu, no matter how flat she is.

Oh, hey, just found that those who hace Cheon-Bu blood cannot defy the sword of dan, no matter what. (Episode 121)

Webtoons for me too, but the names change a lot in it. I simply used what is the most popular way to write Korean names, since what we wrote are just what it is pronounced like, since they don't have our alphabet.

Like, webtoons changed the name of endurance to strength, HP, endurance and power throughout the series.

Well ok. I noticed the translations were pretty off during the beginning of the comic but they got a lot better. There's still some issues here and there like today's episode where they said "heavenly mirror" but they weren't showing the mirror.

On another note I know on the profile he has speed of light lighting for one of the keys in speed but shouldn't he have that for the other keys?

I'd recommend ********* too jic since their mistakes seem corrected? I haven't checked fully since I'm using a mangarock app.

Umm...who, that literally explains what has been happening for the past few chapters.

Also, what happened to that apocalypse dude who was in the conversation from season 1?

I thought that seeker of truth and co. didn't know where it is either, but I guess I was wrong. Though, this seems to contradict them needing to find another piece of another tree, and then seeker breaking through it. Unless the countdown Seeker was doing was him trying to get in the tree or something.

As for the guys who are part of it... I don't know the codename too well, but: The puppeteer was a member, but he died. The President was the Souless named one. The one summoning the demons in Korea was advent of chaos, I think?

The one with the mask that gave Yoohwa the mask I don't know anything about.

And I think the new enemy Han is fighting was a new recruit they mentioned.

True. But they only said that they knew the tree was in Korea, as opposed to any other country or dimension. Knowing where it is doesn't mean they know how to actually get to the physical thing.

Oh yeah, I forgot he was a member. It's strange how drastically different some of them are in terms of strength.

Yeah.

That makes the most sense.

Yeah, it's lucky that it wasn't Seeker of Truth that went for Prez.

It would have been interesting to see, but Han wouldn't have won that one.

Also, I am honestly having some problems deciding speed to be honest.

Lightning is stated to be Light Speed in-verse due to it's molecules being like light. It's dumb, but it is a thing in-verse.

It also means that the swordsman and those above him would be FTL.

The only thing I don't like it is because against Yoohwa, Han mentions how her light attacks (Which are like real light, as it was made clear with seeker of truth complimenting Han for trying to use light to hit him) are nearly impossible to dodge. The fact that he can have a monologue while light is coming at him is a thing.

Also, the blog is mostly complete, tough I left out some of the stuff from the non-officially translated chapter.

So, if there are no problems, I would edit the original page.

Yeah, though Seeker doesn't seem like the type to resort to a mere kidnapping.

I mean, thinking and talking are free actions. Characters speak and think long things in impossible scenarios all the time, so I wouldn't get too deep into it. Both light and lightning are considered light speed in verse. While lightning being light speed is wrong, it's already been acknowledged multiple times. The Church of the Masks arc really seemed to delve into speed at the beginning. First with the guild leader, then with Yoohwa's fast thinking. Then with enhanced time acceleration. Etc.

Alright. I'm sure it looks good.

Oh, the thinking part wasn't the main thing.

The main problem is that the swordsman was nearly twice as fast as light, and yet the light here would be near impossible to dodge for Han. I suppose you could say that his speed wasn't that comparable to the swordsman at that point.... which is perfectly true now that I think about it.

Hmmmm.

I'll make a thread about it just to be sure. If accepted, maybe putting "Possibly FTL" would be better?

Okay.

I mean, I wouldn't say that. The main thing giving Han problem's was the swordman's sporadic movement through his teleportation. Not that he was significantly faster than Han.

Perhaps. I'm assuming that if you used the SoL in the swordsman calc it would've been FTL?

Yeah, it is pretty weird.

If only SoL lightning wasn't mentioned... I just hope the author does decide to retcon it into saying that either only the arrows and nothing else is FTL, or some other thing.

I guess we'll see. By lore, nothing in verse should surpass the speed of light, at least not physically. But by feats, there's a contradiction. And I'm not sure which one we go with in this case.

Yeah, true enough.

Though, I find it perfectly plausible that someone like Harem King can go faster than it.

Plus, even assuming Lightning speed, we are getting to FTL regardless through stat amps.

Yeah.

And how should I manage with his base speed for this to begin with?

As in, the church of masks one. He backsaled to mach 110 becae X20 speed amp. Should I make it 145 now or..? I hate plotholes.

I...literally have no clue. Like, I guess it's safest to use the lowest one but...ugh. I hate plotholes too. Especially since this one is so avoidable.

Maybe we can ask Rep.

Since translations aren't fully out, and google translate is a no, I just need to make a summary for the character.

Back