• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PVP: Han Jee-Han vs Sung Jin-Woo

Edwellken

RP Elder
Somehow this wasn't done before (I think).

This match just seems interesting to me.

Jeju Island Arc Sung Jin-Woo:

Church of Masks Arc Han Jee-Ha: 7 (Ricsi, David, Ciruno, Milly, Zack, The Foolish Omniscient Guy, WHYNAUT)

(Both 7-C)

Speed is equalized.

Han Jee-Han Render
Sung Jin-Woo Manwha rendered

Does Han have the advantage from stats amp? Han would probably send out his golem to fight for him. I believe Han has a higher mana capacity so Sung might get tired and Han can go in for the finishing blow if he wanted to with stat amp. IDK how powerful his golems are compared to Sung's shadow soldiers... So I'm not deciding just yet.

Judging from the profile, Han is only 7-C via stat amps to begin with(?) He definitely has higher mana capacity by far though.

Can't he just stay back and let his golem do the battle for him and wait for Sung's Mana to run low? Also, isn't Han's Mana Regen faster as well?

Sung has his own summons and stealth to potentially slip past.

Willing to bet Han's mana everything is superior.

Good Matchup. I think it would be hard for Sung to reach Jee-Han because of his barriers and golems. It is also very likely that Sung would exhaust all of his mana first because of the Shadow Soldiers. However, aren't shadows soldiers like Beru and Igris far stronger than any golems? They are both 7-C which is probably stronger than Jee-Han himself, who is only likely 7-C.

Oh, neat.

Anyways, Han resists the passive fear aura with Gamer's Mind, but it does make him take Sung seriously.

Han sends out golems, which could stall most the shadows endlessly with no problem. The shaman ogre may kill some of them, and Beru would likely rip them to shreds to the point where they can't stall him.

However, Han is really OP by this point. A single time dilatation gives him a x20 speed advantage, while Sung only has a 30% speed amp (it might be somewhat higher due to leveling, but not by much). That and danmaku plus infinite stamina give Han a relatively easy win.

Only way I see Sung losing is sending out shadows, using stealth at barraging Han before he uses amps, but he rarely does that without a reason at this point.

1 vote for Han then

Though I should note Sung using stealth is actually pretty likely, maybe outright guaranteed if he feels the need to get in close.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Only way I see Sung losing is sending out shadows, using stealth at barraging Han before he uses amps, but he rarely does that without a reason at this point.
Don't you mean "Only way I see Sung winning is..." Because you have reasoning as to why Han would win.

How many golems does Han have? Sung has about 150-200 soldiers. If Han has an overwhelming amount of golems then doesn't that put Sung in a disadvantage since Han can also keep on producing more golems and be safe from a distance.

At this point I thin about 100.

Though Sung's majority of shadows is a lot weaker than others, probably only Low 7-C.

But he can just get past them with stealth.

The 30% boost is actually much higher than the percentage would lead you to believe, as the stats are multiplicative if not outright nearly exponential. As an idea, Sung started with a 10 in strength. At this point, he was so weak he was barely above a human. When his magical energy was rated, he got a 10 where even the lowest E Rank hunters, lowest of the low, are at least 70. Despite this, after a lot of leveling and getting his STR from 10 to 48, nearly 5 times the amount, Sung didn't just become stronger than any E Rank, he became stronger than nearly any D Rank as he easily one shot a D Rank Boss with a broken sword he threw, a D Rank boss that was a small house sized golem made of rock.

The One Who Faces Adversity title also means he's getting a !% stat boost for every 1% of HP lost. Han could wreck him pretty bad, but as he does he'll just get stronger and fast until he can match up.

No. I am talking about his Sprinting speed. Him allocating stats is impossible to put down properly, beyond it having a limit on it at a Sovereigns level. I'm not even sure he even had any to spend at this key left.

If Han starts hitting him, he'll die before he gets to get up. Hundreds of piercing attacks at once, his mana being sealed, potentially being put to sleep, etc.

Springing is buff that boosts movement in general though. And I am not talking about allocating stats, but that the percentage is relative to the stats and not to a literal percentage.

The point was that the speed different wouldn't be so bad if he used the buff, and One Who Faces Adversaries just means the moment his HP reaches a certain point, he's keeping up if not outright gonna be faster.

But you have a point, he has nothing to counter stuff like getting Sleeped.

Pretty sure it is never said to affect his stat, and I remember texts describing him as 30% faster while using it. And it's not covering a x20 difference without better proof, sprinting was never making that big a difference. One Who Faces Adversities is better, but the wound from magic arrows would also be slowing him down.

And sleep would be countered, he is immune to status effects, though I am relatively sure Han has better potency than what he resists.

I did remember it being applied to the stats... perhaps was just remembering wrong from something in the Light NOvel. Wold need to check later.

Is what I meant. He does have resistance (which I have no clue why it isn't included in his abilities like the damage reduction from Rasaka's Steel Scales and Endurance but eh), but it has no actual feats that I remember so unknown scale.

I might be wrong too, it's been a bit since I've read.

And yeah, pretty sure there is even a sleep curse the orc can use, no?

I'm only just now counting 6. (Ricsi-viragosi, Davidgumazon, Ciruno Fortes, Milly Rocking Bandit, ZackMoon1234, The Foolish Omniscient Guy)

Back