• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternal CRTs of The Gamer

Well, yeah.

Also, I've been thinking, but does Loli really have tier 7 strenght with normal attacks? While she was damaging the thing pretty freely, she wasn't exactly blasting them to death with ease, and all her stronger magic relies on life enrgy.

I mean, didn't the guy have an advantage against her for being considered an undead? I just thought her magic was inherently weaker against him the way a grass type is weak to a fire type.

Pretty sure the weakness was them being immune to life absorption because they are dead, not having reduced damage from her.

Ah, I gotcha.

I guess that means that all of her attacks would be weaker if they can't absorb life energy. But I mean, her mana was comparable to Han's for a good portion of the Church of Masks Arc. She did manage to beat a bunch of their members, destroy a good portion of the company, and was suggested to be capable of harming the CEO. I think the lower end of Low 7-C, 2.2 kilotons is fine for her.

Rechecked, the small golems he took out and the calc. It's not clear how much he charged up but at the same time, when he attacked the giant golem, his energy was wiped to the point that he had to retreat and rest for 20 minutes. He was just fighting someone earlier but at the same time Jee-Han's recovery was already much better than before. His charge up of 10 seconds was also more emphasized so I think this attack is highly likely be stronger than the one he used on the smaller enemies.

Consistency is key here as Lit says too.

Yeah the battle incompatibility with elements hurts her. At the same time her regular attacks aren't exactly weak. But the moment she managed to fight back properly she wiped out several blocks. She was also harming it so there's justification on how she can deal damage.

I guess that Loli is pretty variable. Since she can augment herself heavily with life energy to go from dealing less than moderate damage to one shotting an opponent.

Yeah, but she rarely uses all of her mana like Han due to not having his broken regen. Enough so that she could keep up a fight for at least 30 minutes without running out. And she did say he surpassed him before the meteor.

The church members she beat were having problems with Kwon before she absorbed her mother, so I doubt that they are all that powerful.

And the whole company was giving away life energy like candy.

Oh, it was before the meteor? I thought it was after. I'm probably misremembering.

I mean, members of the church aren't anything to sneeze at, especially when they were amping themselves.

True. I wouldn't call it giving away, but I guess at the end they did turn out to be nothing but money regardless.

Sweet, and stats looks like he could fight well. But not against Jee-Han for now. Won't check that too much in detail so I won't get spoiled.

Oh on another note, doesn't Lolikiano have some sort of death magic? It looks like she just offed some people with a spell in c71

Oh true. But it still ignored a level of durability I'd say. Says it can only be resisted by magic or being on a higher threshold of power. At least a good anti weaker power. Ahh, Lord Farqaad makes a return

Oh, it does to an extent. She does say somewhere around those chapters that people much stronger than her nope it tough.

Eyup. Not just her statements, the narration itself lol.

And looking back at the previous fights, it might be an option to nerf Loli witch and her demon fellows and bear friend to MCB or lower. Would make the scaling to Jee-Han still consistent.

Edit - Then again I can't really go against a calc and I'm not against keeping em at Town

Edit Edit - Still love the fact that Hell has internet and games.

Ah, then nevermind. The plot is far too over the place to trust it OvO.

Well, I think she's probably at least that normally, and Low 7-C with her full charge.

To the edit, the calc doesn't contradict you much.

To the edit edit, I love the fact that there is a god that feeds of off videogames more.

Are you saying not even the narration is trustable!? Not the Speed of Light Arrow then!

With all the charge up combo from the Druid... is there any way to calculate the tree growth? I think this was asked before but prob not right?

Oh sweet! But yeah gonna finish up all my findings in a doc (He said 10 years ago) but yeah so far there might be one good feat of the demon bull wiping a good chunk of the forest.

WHAT!? WHAT!? IS THIS FOR REAL!? I have a new god to follow then!!

That was Gaia. And with my newfound giantess fetish (As said above, all the golem calcs but the high 8-C one rely on a site that tells you how big a giantesses genitalia would be. So I got very intimate with the fetish.), she's the most trustable person.

Not really. I guess I could try to make an area where he grew and assume a 90% hollowness tough.

Hmm.

Good old Arc. He even makes items from games... like the necronomicon... from cthulhu mythos

Good taste my friend. I needed that context lol. But that's surprising. Sometimes, you just get the most beneficial calcs and information from dick sites : D But yeah I think the narration is still at least very trustable. Aka I agree

That could be a good option. If it doesn't work out, ah well. So no rush on that.

I spoiled myself and took a peek. Isn't that the god that Jee-Han talk no jutsued? Didn't know he was a gamer too..

crappy wifi last night for some reason, glad I saved my post before I went to sleep instead of waiting. Edit - Also, that's a legit useful calculator

He must have the Gamer Ability Calc.

Finished season 1 while I was waiting for maintenance for FGO (Spoiler. Maintenance never ends). But it seems some highlights are the high possibility of hypersonic high tiers to MHS due to the use of lightning. Some guy has an ability to "teleport through lightning" or I'm assuming he becomes lightning to move around. Then there's the whole attack with lightning bolts thing going on. But if those aren't accepted, dodging or reacting to explosions seems consistent.

Some minor stuff, pretty sure Jee-Han should have Statistic Amplification due to Party Creation and 3 principles skill (Chuunbiyou or something?). Resistance to phys attacks due to phys endurance. Invisibility due to equipment.

And, Jee-Han resisted the President Commanding him to fall unconscious and suffer from pain.

Not saying the revisions should be done now but I'm just sharing em now in case anyone else wants to check what I saw. Unless you guys already checked. Anyway wiped out sogngith

For speed, there is a good lightning dodge done in season 4 with the church of masks, which I calced at mach 2200. (MHS+)

Stat amping he should have, yeah (Chuunbu I think. What you wrote is a Japanese name for middleschoolers being delusional and thinking they have superpowers). He has the ability, but we should add resistance to physical attacks in the powers and abilities section, yeah. Invisibility too.

I'll look at that.

Sweet, though in general what ranks are the Chruch of Masks? If the'yre lower than top tiers the likes of our shades dad here would be bumped up.

(Pssh, close enough. Same thing Jee-Han has). Thankies. That should be enough for season 1, stats seem

Darn, ah well worth a shot.

There might be some weapon immunity that the golems have just like how Fate is immune to modern weapons or anything without magic too. Stat wise I agree with everything. Seems about right

Also something I noticed in the Gamer section...

Depends by what ranking you go. In general AP it mostly goes like this:

God Tiers:

Gaea (5-B, possibly High 3-A)

Top tiers:

Harem King (At least Low 6-B)

Old Gods (Like Amaterasu, her corpse is Low 6-B)

New Gods (Arc company only for now. 7-A)

Fallen Gods (Berith and Zagan, amongst the other 72. At least High 7-C, likely 7-A)

High Tiers:

Celestial thousand (Like Seeker of Truth, 7-B)

Companies/Pillars (Like The President, Low 7-B o 7-B)

Seonin Shin (At least High 7-C, likely High 7-C+)

Shin Sun-Il (At least High 7-C, likely High 7-C+)

Kwon (At least High 7-C)

Han Jee-Han (At least High 7-C, though he's more haxed)

Church of Masks (Varies from 8-A to at least 7-C)

Dragoniak (7-C)

Mid-Tiers

Odds and Ends golems (Black Rock alchemists, High 8-C to 8-A)

Kim Yoo-Yin (Class Pres, High 8-C)

Low tiers:

Most monsters (9-B to 8-B)

If it helps I didn't really make anything concrete in terms of Tiers. I just listed what this feat looks like and they're actually lower than the current existing feats. But I did use the "Possibly City Block" levels

Can't make a proper judgement rn but yup that all sounds about right on what I'm seeing.

Yeah, no problem.

How weird it is that a size for giantesess fetish, a site for indexing character and a webtoon are getting me to become good at math.

I also binged the first like 40 chapters of solo leveling warrior. But I haven't caught up to the most recent chapter so I'll hold off on looking at the profile for now.

Heck yeah I did.

If it's only up to the job change then I might be able to take a look. I didn't see any noticeable feats that were above tier 9. But also, I was reading more so for enjoyment as opposed to looking for things.

Gonna point out that the manga and the lightnovel diverge to an extreme.

Light Novel has a golem the wizards during his class change summon a golem that makes earthquacke by stepping (It was only, like, 4 in potency, but that still is OP as all hell).

Also forgot to share the doc

Very much a mess lol but it should help for some early feats.

Promising to comment on that once I get to reading it ;;

Back