• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gamer upgrades, the reniggings.

Litentric Teon said:
Firstly, assuming means just that, assuming, not that I actually believe vitality is directly proportional to vitality. Once again, I am only talking about magic power as it relates to INT and physical strength as it relates to STR.
I will be back once I find the time to do this since this week and the upcoming weeks are rather busy for me. But I would like to ask, if a 500% increase in magical power doesn't increase his INT by 500%, then what does it increase? Percentages must apply to a number to have any value at all, so they must be applied to something.
Litentric, Ricsi just told you, and refuted this very point.

500% increase in magical power applies to magical power. His magical power had a set amount, and then it increased by 500%.

And don't you say that isn't a number, you seem to be immensely caught up on that for no reason. A percentage is just a multiplier. 40% of X is X times 0,4. A 40% increase is X times 1,4. In this case, it's magic power X5. Unless you can give a reason why a % increase in his speed is allowed despite that not having a set number, or a % increase in his hand striking speed is allowed despite that not having a set number, or the same for hand striking speed, or perception based abilities not having a set number.

Do you honestly not see how his magical attack power increasing by 5 is straightforward and simple? If I tell you that a new model of a computer is 50% more efficient, do you question what number increased by 50%?

And this point is actually backed up by the Webtoon itself, as the Staff of Hermes showed. His ability claims that it increases his magical attack power by 4, and he again repeated that his magical attack power, not his INT, quadrupled. As straight forward as it gets for multipliers.

Back