• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternal CRTs of The Gamer

Like, China has gods and religious stuff more than abbundantly, so that's that for their artifacts.

Italy I imagine is for Greko-Roman gods.

The rest tough? I have no idea.

That's what has me most curious. The fact that we've only really seen 1 out of the 9 gates.

I'm also super disappointed that there's not a single African or South American country included in the 9 gates. They have some very rich lore, philosophy, and religions to pull from.

I mean, America might be for all of america, much like how Korea is both south and north.

But yeah, too bad for that.

I also wonder how the Frenchmen, Italians and Germans got that powerful. You would think loosing a world war would set the latter two back quiet a bit even in the abyss, and the former isn't that impressive as far as folklore and such goes.

Perhaps. But many rarely mean all of America. North, South, and Latin. There haven't been any latin or south American references. And the fact that there will likely be no Egyptian gods at the very least is, well...disappointing.

No clue. They might just have a few people who are that strong whom would be unaffected by such a thing. Like the Harem King.

I mean, sure, but why frenchmen? Might be my bias for being forced to study the language, but meh.

I wonder if they'll go into christian stuff. And if yes, I can already imagine what something like would be like.

I just hope the author does.

I feel many of his ideas got mutated to the point that they are hardly even comparable.

I do too.

Same here. That would explain certain things about the story. But they certainly had some things planned out that have showed themselves, like the Seeker of Truth.

Allright, we ought to update some profiles again.

Yoohwa and Kwon get energy based Intangibilty.

Han gets power modification, should've gotten it a long time ago. Anyone with the ability to make dishwashing into a stat amplifying activity, evolve abilities when they peak at lv 99, and make JoJo poses actually dangerous deserves it.

Fusionism of abilities with Taji's Two Wills.

He made it clear that he can use thought speed acceleration as well, and yoohwa proved that the time accel and this stack, so we ought to discuss whenever or not jt should actually be counted for him

Ice Manipulation through his new martial arts skills.

Info Analysis can now give him weaknesess of enemies.

His crafting skill should also be updated.

Kwon can now use ive manio thanks to learning those as well as being immune to pain while made out of energy. She can also use her spiritualization pretty freely.

Yeah, I agree with everything here.

I guess I'd rather wait until the webtoons translation for some things, just to verify how exactly they work. But I mean, this stuff is all pretty evident.

I'm not sure about the intangibility though. Yoohwa still got hit by physical attacks. So maybe just describe it as resistance to physical attacks, but leave an explanation as to why.

I guess it's more akin to the golems immunity, where all damage is just redone unless it's charged with magical energy, except black flame makes them resistant to magic.

Yeah, that seems more likely. Though the golems have at least elemental intangibility.

They just, nope physical attacks for whatever reason. I guess them being pure energy is the explanation.

Man, if we had some Low 7-C brackets, I'd nominate Yoohwa, and nope she'd be allowed.

IIRC Spiritualitzation is almost certanly being upped to 7-C. It should be at least equal to black flame multiplyer.

As for letting her in the bracket, her summoning is a bit too much. Even having a single other member is much, having at least another 2 people with her (Swordsman and Guildmaster) and having healing and mindhax is just too broken.

But I mean, both her forms are rated as Low 7-C, Likely 7-C for the time being.

I mean, they could always just restrict her summons. But she really only does that when it's not a one on one situation.

And her mindhax is pretty unlikely to happen.

Well... yeah, but it will be changed in a week or two at most. Hell, it would make sense to do so now (Though, they could restrict it because 'higher tier skill')

Not really. Restricting summoning like that is against the rules, and while they could, there is not much point in it. And she does summon plenty, it just so happens that as far as we know she had no other people on Han's level that weren't power absorbed.

Yeah, it was more of an afterthought.

In the future I'll be able to talk to you guys about these stuff again ;;

Quick check, some minor feats but can shockwave/gale feats be calced? The giant golem's shockwaves from his punches can push away Jee-Han from about a block away. Also, I'm fairly confident that the tankiness of the golem is legit. A lesser one can take hits from a mana spiral bomb and still go on without regenning.

This one was litirally hurt by a Mana Bomb, and tanking a High 8-C attack is hardly impressive for it.

And while they can, sending a human flying isn't above 8-A.

@Risci

To clarify, the one I'm talking about is the small one shaking off the attack that each has 5 mages.

The big guy needed a 10 second charge while the smaller ones that didn't even have mages were the ones pulverized I think.

Figured. Those feats aren't usually impressive. Just keeping track of em right now.

So wait what stat was settled on for the golem pulverization?

@Lit

Gotcha, Jee-Han wasn't really sent flying but then again he was using defenses.

He meant it with the wind created by your attacks.

Which, IIRC, should be impossible plain, but theoretical calcs are hardly impressive unless there is something broken by the wind.

Ciruno Fortes said:
@Risci
To clarify, the one I'm talking about is the small one shaking off the attack that each has 5 mages.

The big guy needed a 10 second charge while the smaller ones that didn't even have mages were the ones pulverized I think.

Figured. Those feats aren't usually impressive. Just keeping track of em right now.

So wait what stat was settled on for the golem pulverization?
I know, but the little one was actually more impressive as fast as tanking went. The giant one was damaged by the attack.

Yeah.

Hm.

High 8-C at over 3 tons of tnt worh of power.

Rechecked the fight, there doesn't seem to be any body parts falling apart. They kept the entire thing sturdy for sure. We couldn't be sure of how much damage the little one took because it wasn't displayed but it probably dealt more damage. I think the focus though is how it was able to keep its body together.

There's also the vote of confidence by the main leader saying they could take in the force of the attacks of Jee-Han. And that was with him amped up by the two extra wands. So uh, I think it's less about being a glass cannon basically.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Rechecked the fight, there doesn't seem to be any body parts falling apart. They kept the entire thing sturdy for sure. We couldn't be sure of how much damage the little one took because it wasn't displayed but it probably dealt more damage. I think the focus though is how it was able to keep its body together.
There's also the vote of confidence by the main leader saying they could take in the force of the attacks of Jee-Han. And that was with him amped up by the two extra wands. So uh, I think it's less about being a glass cannon basically.
Yeah, but the point is that the giant golem stepping releases as much energy as a mana bomb.

It's attacks are 8-A, over a 100 times stronger than Han's own. It's a glass canon because Han can slightly hurt it, but it still has an attack far superior to Han.

@Risci (Solo levelling) I bookmarked it but not yet. I have been reading Dungeon Master though.

(Feat) That's probably not true. The steps would be the same as before with its weight. Considering how the mages can form barriers around them or make the rocks harder, it could be connected to that. The attack Han did to it might be more like a toddler throwing a punch at you. It stings a little and enough of it might knock you out but in the end you can oneshot said toddler.

No. That is just wrong.

It's steps release that much energy period, anything that big releases that much energy by walking.

As for the attacks, also wrong. His HP took a notable, if small, dip. Someone who is a hundredfitieth of your power should not be able to do that.

Yeah.

I'm just saying that it being hurt by Han kinda implies it's dura is not up to match, much like how the smallest golems he vaped has 100 in strenght and 50 in endurance.

True. And I don't exactly disagree. But it could honestly go either way and have the explanation be similarly plausible in each instance.

Back