• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternal CRTs of The Gamer

Because escalation is a thing.

New chapter out, new skills for Han:

• Precog: Litiral tarot cards, pretty limited, but they can be spammed to give better info (like he did, asking if something is north, and if it was not asking if it was west, etc.)
  • Ressurection: Only within 30 minutes, soul needs to be intact, higher half of the body needs to be mostly in-tact.
Now, onto other peeps:

Hwan, Seeker (His true body), Berith, Zagan and Arc Company scale to Sub-rel+ from Han.

Hwan, The President's golems, Arc, Berith and Zagan scale to 7-B from the [golems]. Since Berith stalled them with 10% of his power, The President also get's a likely 7-B (since one of his man took down Zagan) as well as making full power Zagan, Berith and likely Arc 7-A.

Hwan gets a current key, since now he's half as strong as before.

And also, Amaterasu was supposed to make an explosion that would have killed everyone in Korea, which is at least 450 kilometers in radius, so low 6-B for her, and a "up to Low 6-B over time" for Arc, with a note that the over time is thousands of years.

I was planning to do this...

Precog and Ressurection are a given.

I don't thing Seeker scales in speed, he's DEX stat is hardly anywhere that level. Others are fine tough.

7-B is mostly fine, tough I'm 99% sure Berith is a glass canon with metal magic.

7-A too, is fine.

Not sure if there is any need for current Hwan, we hardly even saw him.

Amaterasu has no page, but Arc can have it mentioned that he can theoretically get that much power.

I agree with risci on all points here.

Also, it said that Hwan only has half his strength. So I'm not sure if we should have a third key for that. Or just leave things as is.

Pretty sure it doesn't, Bambu used the normal way to calc AP with size, which is already accepted.

...It's weird how we rely on a site that tells us how big a girls genitalia were to be hypothetically to calc feats.

Here they are. And we did get Low 7-B, as a possibly anyways.

Berith
Bering
Powers and Stats

Tier: At least 7-C, possibly Low 7-B | At least 7-C, possibly 7-B | At least High 7-C, likely 7-A

Name:
Berith

Origin: The Gamer

Classification: Devil god, Corrupted god

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Metal Manipulation, Metal based Elemental Intangibility, Regenerationn (Low-High. He can regenerate from a metal tie clip), Metal and metal golem creation, Transmutation, Flight, Soul Manipulation (Directly told his enemies to "just sacrifice your body and soul to me!" and implied tp have taken it once he killed them, demon contracts can involve selling people's souls), Immortality (Type 1, 3, and possibly 8 (Stated to have a true form, may have immortality reliant on followers similar to the Arc Company)), Pocket Reality Manipulation and creation, likely Time Stop and dilatatio within pocket dimensions (Kwon was capable of stopping time and time dilatation is a common thing within the abyss, Berith prides himself in his knowledge, and likely knows this as well), Genius Intelligence

Attack Potency: Likely Town level (Should be only a twentieth of his full power) , possibly Small City level (Should only be half as strong as his 10%) | Town level (Should be only a tenth of his full power), possibly City level (Could make golems to match The President's ow) | At least Large Town level (As a full powered god, he should be vastly superior to the Dancer of The Storm), likely Mountain level (Ten times more powerful than before)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to, if not faster than, the Dancer of The Storm) | Massively Hypersonic+ | Sub-relativistic+ (Should be superior to Han Jee-Ha)

Lifting Strength: Unknow, at least Class G with metal manipulation (Can make mountain sized golems out of metal)

Striking Strength: Unknow, likely Small Town class | Unknow, likely Town class | Unknow, likely Large Town class

Durability: Unknow, likely Small Town level (Even weaker sorcerers have superhuman durability on such levels. Han Jee-Han believed a scud missile would be needed to kill enemies on his level) | Unknow, likely Town level (Should be only a tenth of his full power) | Unknown, likely Large Town level

Stamina: High

Range: Extended melee range, at least several dozens of meters with metal

Standard Equipment: Staff, horse

Intelligence: Genius, lived and fought for thousands of years, is known as the creator of lies.

Weaknesses: Cannot use more than 5% powers in the real world, and can only use 10% within pocket dimensions. Can only be summoned with sacrifices, and needs to kill the enemy to obtain their soul.

Key: 5% | 10% | Full Power

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Zagan
Berith
Powers and Stats

Tier: At least 7-C, possibly Low 7-B | At least 7-C, possibly 7-B | At least High 7-C, likely 7-A

Name:
Zagan

Classification: Demon God, Corrupted God

Powers and Abilities: Fire Breath Attack, Flight, Expert at Martial Arts, Immortality (Type 1, 3, and possibly 8 (May have immortality reliant on followers similar to the Arc Company)), Fire Aura, Regenerationn (Mid-Low, likely Low-Godly over time. Immortals are described to have the weakness of being possible to kill if their soul is destroyed, implying that normal destruction is not enough to kill them), Likely Soul Manipulation (Should share this ability with fellow demons such as Berith), Resurrection (Once defeated, dissolves into a black mist and presumably returns to hell until summoned again)

Attack Potency: Likely Town level (Should be only a twentieth of his full power) , possibly Small City level (Should only be half as strong as his 10%) | Town level (Should be only a tenth of his full power), possibly City level (Should be comparable to Berith) | At least Large Town level (As a full powered god, he should be vastly superior to the Dancer of The Storm), likely Mountain level (Ten times more powerful than before)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Berith) | Massively Hypersonic+ | Sub-relativistic+

Lifting Strength:
At least Class K (Much stronger than Berith) | Class G (Superior to Berith, who created 700 meter tall golems made out of metal) | Class G (10 times stronger than previously)

Striking Strength: Likely Town class , possibly Small City class | Town class, possibly City class | At least Large Town class, likely Mountain class

Durability:
Likely Town level , possibly Small City level | Town level, possibly City level | At least Large Town level, likely Mountain level

Stamina:
High

Range: Extended melee range

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Expert martial artist, recognizes many just by seeing them. However, he is extremely bloodlusted, and doesn't seem very book smart.

Weaknesses: Can only use up to 10% of his power outside of hell, if he goes into the real world he will be killed by Gaia's will.

Key: 5% | 10% | Full Power

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Arc Company
Imageedit 28 8814257439
Are those who try hard always rewarded? Are we always repaid for our sacrifices? The answer is 'no.'
~ -Arc Company to Jee-Han and crew​
Summary

Originally known as The President, head of the Company, he desired Hwan Sung-Go to become part of his hive-mind, so he kidnapped Seong-A, his daughter. After being stopped by Hwan Sung-Gong, Lolikiano, and Han Jee-Han, he proceeded to put his expenses into another plan, The Grand Labyrinth, an addictive video game trapping others within the game while they slept, making them believe that it was just a mere dream. The President gathered Idea energy from millions across the planet through this game and became a god through it. His current status is unknown, but as a god, his only desire is to maintain his people's faith in him, as well as uphold his principles: Revolution, Reward, and Pleasure.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, likely 7-A, up to Low 6-B over time

Name: Arc Company

Classification: Formerly: The President, God of Revolution, Reward and Pleasure

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, likely has all The President's abilities, Resistance to Soul Manipulation (As an artificial god, he contains millions upon millions of souls within him), Absorption (His presence drains mana, depleting it completely within seconds), Dimension Creation, Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8; As long as there are those who desire revolution, reward, or pleasure he cannot be destroyed), and regenerates (so quickly that he appears to not take damage at all; At least Low-Godly, likely Mid-Godly scaling from The President), Light Manipulation, Portal Creation, Law Manipulation, Reality Warping (Stated to warp reality while he is suppressing Gaia's will), Dream Manipulation (Can force people who play his video games into a pocket dimension), Power Bestowal (Can give powers obtained while within dreams and playing his videogame to his "Followers"), BFR (Can force people in and out of his pocket dimension), Creation (Creates several monsters, weapons and a dimension out of nothing) and minor Immersion through it (As long as enough people play the game, he can use their Idea magic to make parts of it [Like the necronomicon in Rise of Cthulhu], or the whole [The Great Labyrint is a pocket dimension base on the moblie game of the same name.] real), Power Nullification and Statistics Amplification (Made hundreds of 8-A soldiers 8-C), Forcefield Creation (around its body), Air Manipulation, True Flight, Information Analysis via insight, Insight can bypass Resistance to Information Analysis

Attack Potency: At least City level (Created a dimension that was at least city-sized. Created the Grand Labyrinth which is composed of 99 floors. The combined volume of which is city-sized or greater), likely Mountain level (Should be comparable to Zaga and Berith), up to Small Country level over time (Should be able to achieve power comparable to Amaterasu, who's corpse could make an explosion large enough to kill everyone in the Korean penisula. This takes centuries to millenia to achieve, tough the amount of believers can decrease the time needed.)

Speed: At least Sub-relativistic+, likely much higher (vastly superior to Hwan Sung-Go)

Lifting Strength: Class G (Vastly superior to mountain sized buildings)

Striking Strength: At least City class, likely Mountain class, up to Small Country class over time

Durability: At least City level, likely Mountain level (Took no damage from Bora Jin's attacks, who herself is comparable to Hwan Sung-Gon), up to Small Country level over time

Stamina: Unknown, likely extremely high due to the potency of idea power, as well as his stature of being a god

Range: Dozens of meters with air and light manipulation, several hundred miles with law manipulation

Standard Equipment: None, can create object from famous videogames like the necronomcon from a Cthulhu JRPG, Toothpick and many other items.

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient via Insight

Weaknesses: Has yet to get used to his new powers as a god. As a god, he cannot defy what he represents and will be forced to grant others wishes as long as they worked hard enough for the wish and doesn't go against what he embodies (revolution, reward, and pleasure).

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Insight:
Allows gods to see past the essence of matter, information and history, working as Information Analysis

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

By EOS Hwan will be retconned into a High 3-A MFTL+ character with how things are going.

He is still superior to Han despite only having half of his power, and the best thing back in season 1 was that scud missles would be needed to kill them.

Right, lol

Yeah. The author really ratcheted up the power of the verse. I think they have a more clear idea of what they're going to do with the story now. But still, Hwan gets stronger and stronger as time goes by.

And yet, despite the obvious inconsistencies, we still have a regular increase in AP without living out any tiers...

Lady luck is truly wonderfull.

I'll release the changes now.

Ey Cob here, I'm rereading through the webtoon for fun. But gotta ask, is there a specific key style you guys want or is the current tabs we have for Jee-Han good enough?

I mean, they seem fine.

It'll probably get crowded enough to make two profiles like with Naruto, but for now it seems fine enough.

Tough, if you have sugestions, I'm all ears .

Oh no idea for now, I'm just preparing the doc again and wondering if I can prepare a tab in advance for em. But in that case nvm for now!

And probably gonna try to find some good DC feats or upgrades through early chaps too jic.

Just realized something. Should ID Barriers be good scales of how powerful someone can be? Considering some are expensive and hard to make?

Nope. Loli could make one that only someone 108 times above her could break. With prep, but she still coukd.

The monsters strenght inside of it, sure, but no-one made anything impressive except Arc's group.

Gotcha. Figured but I was hoping I was wrong lol. The only summoners and Jee-Han can usually make monsters that are real after all. Oh and at C49/ Season 1 Episode 49 rn but there's some mistakes that I'm noticing on the profile. Very minor.

Missing invisibility for Jee-Han on Pre1 Tier, Minor Precog (he detected something was wrong if he did something)

I'm also confident on saying that everyone is definitely Large Building level by scaling of +60 power (It's supposed to be strength but there are some odd translations)

Yeah, webtoons changed the stats names a lot.

Like strenght to power, dexterity to speed, vitality to HP (Yeah, they actually called it HP). Webtoons is still done by fans. Hell, I made some of the italian translations.

Yup. Reading on webtoons. The weird part is they changed HP to Strength actually so it gets a bit more confusing. Which makes it all the more confusing. Gah.

And eyy nice, didn't know you can do that for Webtoons.

But yeah for now definitely Invisibility due to the Ogre Hat.

Also gonna point out that this golem, like the first ones Han meets, is likely a glasscanon.

It was getting damaged from Han, and it not breaking itself apart can be explained away by 1) in-verse there are several characters that have strenght and endurance that divererge greatly. 2) It has immunity to non magical damage, likely it's own weight included. 3) Plot.

Small Town in that case I think to whoever can wipe it out entirely.

And honestly... I used to think it's just that it is that sturdy, but it also regenerates from the Earth with magic. Cause they're still supporting their entire form with magic as you said.

Small Town is the tier given from a certain level of energy output, which is why someone like Sun-Il can get tier 7 despite hardly having the range to destroy a large town.

something that big punching would indeed generate as much energy as a bomb that destroys a small town.

Despite having? Do you mean despite not having?

Hmm, yeah Jee-Han might not as scale as well initially. Having Large Building would be enough to do slight damage to MCB. Once I get to that chap I'll do a onceover. We need more grander scale fights like this

I'm sure they will. He'll make some kind of "boss golem" that will do the fighting for him. His golems basically solo anyone reliant on purely physical skills.

And he has hundreds of them to boot.

Been going through some of the stuff, and I wonfer what the other members of the 9 gates (America, Italy, China, India, England, Russia, Germany and France) will be like. Korea has it's own artifacts, so I imagine they do to.

Back