• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since this thread was accepted, i will try to push my luck this time :

Nonduality type 2 : we already see in the previous CRT that Tongcheon has Nonduality type 2, i will in this CRT try to prove that Jihan posses the same.

Bosmon is the armor of jihan, it is made of slime metal and is fused with Yeonwha, one of the main capacity of the Bosmon suit is the Power absorbtion, by aborbing someone or something, it can obtain the abilities of the person / thing.

Jihan did combine the Bosmon Suit and Geumodo, including Tongcheon, it even absorb the all Being in the Geumodo.

Jihan can wear the Bosmon suit juste like a "Fusion".

So : Tongechon has a Nonduality Type 2, jihan did beat him and absorb him (like all Geumodo) with the Bosmon Suit, this also gives him a Nonduality type 2.

Information Analysis : With Bosmon suit, jihan can analyse someone to detect its capabilities.

Nonexistent Physiology type 3 Aspect 3 ? / Negation of it :

Yin and Yang are the Duality of existence and non-existence (Not only but no problem).

Taiji is like a fusion of the two : Yin is the black energy, and Yang the white, when tongcheon talk about taiji he show the sign of it, which is like composed of the two energies, Yin and Yang.

Also being the owner of Taiji make him control the Yin and the Yang.

It would be coherent with the chinese cosmology of myths, things represented a lot in The gamer :
same thing for the 3000 worlds of trichiliocosm.
Bagua (The eight trigrams)

Also coherent since all myths and religions exist in the gamer.

Tongechon is one with the Taiji, that makes him being the duality of Yin-Yang, so the duality of existence and non-existence. Thanks to that he cannot be harmed by conventional methods

A back up of that is that with Yin-Yang reversal, he can makes thing nonexistent

So : Tongcheon is the représentation of the duality existence - Nonexistence, he should have NEP3 for that.

We saw on the previous thread that Jihan could beat up Tongcheon, that gives jihan nep3 negation (Or npi on nep3 idk).

Also, we saw before that Jihan absorbed Geumodo with Tongcheon, that should also give him NEP3.

Resistance to immortality Negation : (was on this thread)

Gugnir has a function of immortality Negation.

But even Gugnir couldn't negate the immortality effect of jihan.

here is the same as the other Thread, Jihan should only get conceptual NPI for touching Tongcheon. about NEP, I think he should have type 3 and aspect 3 and 4, after all Tongcheon said that Jihan was invisible even using the bagua which are the laws and principles that make up the world.

Bump.

Anyway, shouldn't we add the missing abilities from season 5-6 first?

Also you forgot to include Jee Han resistance to conceptual and law based Info Analysis.

Bump.

Anyway, shouldn't we add the missing abilities from season 5-6 first?

Also you forgot to include Jee Han resistance to conceptual and law based Info Analysis.
I believe it is better to divide his profile, putting the skills from season 5 and 6 in his current profile, but season 7 should have a division, after all he is currently at the level of the ten divine.

I believe it is better to divide his profile, putting the skills from season 5 and 6 in his current profile, but season 7 should have a division, after all he is currently at the level of the ten divine.
He is the strongest dawg, he can defeat Tongcheon who can confidently defeat the Harem King.

Also agree, we need to separate his keys.

let's do the following, create a Thread listing all the skills from season 5 and 6 for Jee-Han, then we will create a Thread listing all the multipliers from these seasons to decide Jee-Han's level (according to my calculations, it's a small country) only then Therefore, we will create a Thread with all the skills and tier of season 7 (it should be possible to do both in one, since the season started recently)

It's better if we do it this way than creating several small Thereds for something that should be fast.

There even some haxs from season 1-4 that are missing bruh 😭
We should mainly change that thing about the player's abilities being reinforced by the causality of the world, that's in the past. Gaia herself is the laws and principles of the world, it should be said that her abilities are reinforced by the laws and principles of the world.

Do I need more team members to accept this? Considering that the other Thread has already been accepted, so many people shouldn't be needed for something so simple.

Do I need more team members to accept this? Considering that the other Thread has already been accepted, so many people shouldn't be needed for something so simple.
we need mods to agree on this
you can go message them personally and request to evaluate this thread
don't try tagging them here, such summoning doesn't work for normal members

Isn't the Gugnir that Loki, who is a demigod who specializes in deception, said that it was simply a mere copy?
even if it is a copy it work the same than the original (it was stated that loki could even copy the abilities like the eternal flame or just gugnir directly), jihan said that the immo negation didn't worked because he used a "litle cheat".

even if it is a copy it work the same than the original (it was stated that loki could even copy the abilities like the eternal flame or just gugnir directly), jihan said that the immo negation didn't worked because he used a "litle cheat".
It doesn't work the same capabilities as the original. He wouldn't have to deceive someone to believe it was real and trick them. But yeah i guess it does grant immo negation. You could also use the immortality of a demi god to godhood to scale immortality in the future

Last edited:
We still have to make a Thread to change your tier 😭 my god, there's so much. Anyway, we all know that it's only a matter of time before Jee-Han becomes a deity and becomes the very concept of the game, thus being the game master.
And I was right, next week this happens. Someone please create a discussion topic from The Gamer.

Back