• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Necrozma (Pokemon) vs VTSG (Bloon Tower Defense)

Quarter-Final-4:
(Match 14)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Legendary Pokémon vs Vengeful True Sun God two beasts of this tourney goes head to head for a spot at the semi finals.

Result:
Super Monkey VTSG (Bloons Tower Defense):
Necrozma (Ultra) (Pokemon): 7 (XXXKing, Ultimate, Popted2, Gliad, Arceus0x, Glace, DD)
Inconclusive:
kXdH4wm.png

Last edited:
welp, there's pretty much no way necrozma isn't winning this, but I'll try my best.

I don't know enough about necrozma's absorption, can they just absorb any energy or does it specifically have to be light? Also does absorbing stat amp or heal necrozma?

VTSG's first most is to immediately summon 4 planes which are going to be constantly fire homing darts and bombs directly at wherever necrozma is at any given time. VTSG will also be summoning dark avatars that get passively amped by being in VTSG's presence, however if Necrozma can absorb all their attacks regardless of AP or intensity then that may end up backfiring. (the Avatar's attacks should be at least as hot as the core of the sun, likely more)
heat manipulation. Super Monkey gets turned to vapor.
speaking of this, how hot is Necrozma's heat manipulation? Also how much heat manipulation can Necrozma resist? Because most btd characters are shown to casually exist in plenty of extreme conditions without any sort of protection and be just fine, including fighting bloons while suspended over an active volcano. On the flip side, as I mentioned the dark avatar's plasma attacks should be at least as hot as the core of the sun on their own, plus they're getting constantly stat amped. The Vengeful True Sun God's main plasma attack should be even at least as intense as the dark avatars, likely far higher.

In addition to that, if Necrozma can't be harmed by all that stuff, there's still the bombs from the plandes as well as VTSG's own range of attacks to add to the danmaku including a ring of blades, glaves that as soon as they hit a target immediately ricochet directly to another target and repeat this until it hits the pierce cap, glue attacks which will debuff Necrozma's speed, ice manipulation which can freeze bloons that don't resist ice manipulation fully in place leaving them as free unmoving targets, missiles which actively do more damage against bigger enemies (i.e. moabs in btd6), pure arcane magic attacks which also have homing on them, and a magic field of knockback that for some reason is listed on the character page as a forcefield which instantly knocks everything inside it away. Speaking of knockback, even if Necrozma absorbs VTSG's plasma attacks, they should still at least be influenced by VTSG's distraction ability which uses some kind of magic mind manipulation to make necrozma run directly away from the battle for a short period of time. In that time, they would be an open target.

That's everything from off the top of my head, there's probably something I missed

speaking of this, how hot is Necrozma's heat manipulation?
Just checked and the 10,000 degrees F listed on the page is indeed more than the ~2,000 degrees F feats from being in active volcanos. I would still like to reiterate that core of the sun is, according to google, about 27,000,000 degrees F and it doesn't look like Necrozma's page lists any heat resisting feats. I'll be charitable and say that they can exist in the vicinity of their own lasers and say that resists 10,000 degrees, but still gets turned to vapor by Avatars' and VTSG's attacks, maybe even if the attacks get absorbed, though I'm not sure exactly how good Necrozma's absorption is, so maybe the heat somehow doesn't affect them when they're absorbing, idk

well rip to that then. Does Necrozma heal from absorbing at all? And how does it deal with the rest of the non-energy attacks?

well rip to that then. Does Necrozma heal from absorbing at all? And how does it deal with the rest of the non-energy attacks?
It gets amped by Absorbing which reduces the damage taken afterwards and it has healing moves.
Also it has normal pokemon amps

I should mention that all of the various non-energy danmaku moves that I listed are all being fired at once. I know that Necrozma resists ice, but VTSG's ice attack doesn't do damage, it's purely status effect for which I'm pretty sure Necrozma is able to be frozen iirc. Also how well does it deal with the constant string of darts and explosions from the 4 planes?

Off-Topic
Scan ? "For some "purposes"
It absorbed all the energy in a universe (well technically it was all the light but it didn't absorb just light or the universe would have had light come back from nuclear fusion inside stars after it left)
So basically it isn't something one scan can prove on its own

Last edited:
Wait, wouldn't the VTSG just absorb Necrozma the moment it get in? Since the only way to get a VSTG is when at the start of the battle towers from the 4 groups get absorbed into the Sun Temple, alonside with Anti-Bloon and Legend of the Night

Back