• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece) vs Necrozma (Pokemon) (Semi-Final 3)

It doesn't say that on the profile
It is a dragon type which resists both
Idk feels like some are making up abilities that the profile doesn't actually have...
giphy.gif
Also Ironic

Yeah, it takes halved damage from pretty much everything Sanji can do.
If it uses both it's dura amps it will get a 4x def amp, plus it's innate 2x resistance to fighting fire and electric it's dura will be 8x Sanji's AP, wich means that even with damage boosts his damage will be mediocre at best, and Necrozma can also heal and absorb his heat and electricity. If it uses a single speed amp, Sanji's amp is already out of blitz range, and thus Necrozma can react to him with TK and yeet away. If Necrozma decides to fly away at the start of the fight to use it's ranged options better the battle is also lost, as it absorbs Sanji's ranged attacks.

If Sanji opens with the blitz amp then his damage is already halved, wich gives Necrozma a bigger window of time to amp it's dura/speed or fly away.
Now i'm pretty certain Necrozma wins this 8/10.

Idk, feels like bs to me 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, it takes halved damage from pretty much everything Sanji can do.
If it uses both it's dura amps it will get a 4x def amp, plus it's innate 2x resistance to fighting fire and electric it's dura will be 8x Sanji's AP, wich means that even with damage boosts his damage will be mediocre at best, and Necrozma can also heal and absorb his heat and electricity. If it uses a single speed amp, Sanji's amp is already out of blitz range, and thus Necrozma can react to him with TK and yeet away. If Necrozma decides to fly away at the start of the fight to use it's ranged options better the battle is also lost, as it absorbs Sanji's ranged attacks.

If Sanji opens with the blitz amp then his damage is already halved, wich gives Necrozma a bigger window of time to amp it's dura/speed or fly away.
Now i'm pretty certain Necrozma wins this 8/10.
But sure FRA

Idk, feels like bs to me 🤷‍♂️
Tbh even without the light intangibility wich makes it stomp a lot of the combatants (thankfully it can be restrict as it's only a likely ability) the combination of nulling flight + having a flight of it's own + absorbing many different types of energy that can easily shutdown an opponents ranged game + planetary range and many ranged options including Class Z LS TK that can't be dodged and is used with thought or dimensional BFR portals + 4x speed and 4x dura amp makes it pretty unbeatable to someone who can't blitz it or has pretty good ranged game with attacks it can't absorb or doesn't resist.

Tbh even without the light intangibility wich makes it stomp a lot of the combatants (thankfully it can be restrict as it's only a likely ability) the combination of nulling flight + having a flight of it's own + absorbing many different types of energy that can easily shutdown an opponents ranged game + planetary range and many ranged options including Class Z LS TK that can't be dodged and is used with thought or dimensional BFR portals + 4x speed and 4x dura amp makes it pretty unbeatable to someone who can't blitz it or has pretty good ranged game with attacks it can't absorb or doesn't resist.
That's true but bs more in things like these
If it uses a single speed amp, Sanji's amp is already out of blitz range, and thus Necrozma can react to him with TK and yeet away.

i talked with Demon, and we decided that Necrozma opponent will be decided at Coin flip

the opponenet will be Garou or Shock Rock

He did not due to Regen CRT
after that this is what happened.
Lw9MGSv.png
With this out of the way, Only two who are left are SR and Garou.
if Demon will decide to do the Coin flip then Coin flip it is, but if he will decide to proceed Garou anyway, then i will accept the result either way

To avoid any biased opinions I would let supervisor of the tourney Popted2 to do the Coinflip
(Good luck to Garou and me I guess.)

the arguments would be almost the same as the prior wich would be useless to be honest
If the arguments fro. before would be the same, then the result would be the same as well, which would mean Garou would win either way.

Just allow Garou to go forwards. He would win againsy Shock Rock regardless.

Just let shock rock go, Garou has even lower chance against Necrozma than Sanji.
But tbh i really doubt shock rock can actually beat him either.

Just let shock rock go, Garou has even lower chance against Necrozma than Sanji.
But tbh i really doubt shock rock can actually beat him either.
This is why I wanted Popted2 to do this
I'd think Garou with Reactive Evolution might last somewhat longer against Necrozma's OP attacks shenanigans anyways I had my friend on discord do the Coinflip.
Here we go.

Last edited:
I'd think Garou with Reactive Evolution might last somewhat longer against Necrozma's OP attacks shenanigans anyways I had my friend on discord do the Coinflip.

I will wait for the match in case he wins the coin flip, but the brutal lack of ranged game is one of the main reasons

Back