• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece) vs Necrozma (Pokemon) (Semi-Final 3)

Semi-Final-3)
(Match 17)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.

Third semi-final will Sanji finally be able to meet his match in the form of the legendary Pokemon Necrozma ? or will he go to the final of the tourney, This might actually be a dream match of sorts.
One Piece vs Pokemon !!!
Winner goes to final of the tourney

Results:
Sanji's Post Awakening (One Piece):
Necrozma (Ultra) (Pokemon): 9 (King, Popted2, Ultimate, Pokemonfan, Arceus0x, Epicchev, Semi, Glace, Dr.Monkey)
Inconclusive:
uTasTy7.png

Last edited:
Necrozma resists heat, fire and electricity so none of those are really going to matter for amps from Sanji
Necrozma obviously outranges and if it needs to, outamps sanji as well as being able to absorb Sanjis energy to amp itself
Pretty sure Sanji resists heat so it won't dura neg him
Sanji has precog and better senses but it won't matter as Necrozma just laser spams and drains him
Necrozma also has better mobility

I know next to nothing about necrozma, but i think Sanji can resist heat manip above 10.000 Fahrenheit (or 5500 celsius) so he should be able to tank the lasers. Dimensional BFR is an insta-win if it lands, but unless it's undodgeable or has huge AOE Sanji should be able to dodge through observation haki precog, Necrozma also has mind manip wich i assume comes from psychic type moves like confusion wich wouldn't be a insta win but could easily mess him up and lead to a finishing move being used.

Sanji can also hit through it's light intangibility. Does Necrozma have any undodgeable/huge AOE moves or broken amps or some other hax that could heavily influence the fight?

I know next to nothing about necrozma, but i think Sanji can resist heat manip above 10.000 Fahrenheit (or 5500 celsius) so he should be able to tank the lasers. Dimensional BFR is an insta-win if it lands, but unless it's undodgeable or has huge AOE Sanji should be able to dodge through observation haki precog, Necrozma also has mind manip wich i assume comes from psychic type moves like confusion wich wouldn't be a insta win but could easily mess him up and lead to a finishing move being used.

Sanji can also hit through it's light intangibility. Does Necrozma have any undodgeable/huge AOE moves or broken amps or some other hax that could heavily influence the fight?
Necrozma is a pokemon so it has a ton of 4x amps for speed, Attack, Dura, etc
Necrozmas laser spam can be omnidirectional if it wants to

I have arrived.

Anyways sanji is mad dodgy and can evade tons of shiz that is thrown at him but necrozma is extremely annoying when it comes to buffs and tactics.
It can shoot light from any part of its body and can spam it if necessary and it's range is pretty much infinite.

it can't really buff its attack much, the chances are rather slim, however it can buff the heck out of its defense and speed making it extra hard for sanji to actually take it down.

Besides it's gravity which can pull sanji down to the ground preventing flight, Necrozma can use confusion which is a wave of telekinetic energy that throws people around.

Overall this is the result of the match in my opinion:
X43TumH.gif

How does that work?
Thats a previous form. This form doesn't have that
And that certain thing is heat or fire or I think all devil fruit abilities 🤔I'm not sure
Resistence negging heat and fire depends on tempature in which Necrozma can resist One pieces level (also its mostly from Haki negging Luffys blunt force immunity)
Elaborate perhaps?
Basically its from opening ultra wormholes which is just its dimensional BFR

also its mostly from Haki negging Luffys blunt force immunity
That's just one, it's all devil fruit abilities or shown.... Bro I swear haki page makes no sense in what's accepted and what's not, hopefully kingtempest will do it after the speed revision

Sanji wins via amps, precog, better senses, regen, and dura neg.

Sanji is also a very smart and tactical fighter, being able to formulate plans and ways to win on the spot.

Sanji should also be vastly more skilled than Necrozma.

Sanji is also a very smart and tactical fighter, being able to formulate plans and ways to win on the spot.

except for the fact that Necrozma has superior amps, laser spam, ranged telepathy with class Z and flight as well as limitless range. At one point necrozma will just buff itself to 4x speed or defense or both and sanji won't be able to do squat. Gravity can negate the flight.

Overall I vote for Necrozma as even if it takes a while, sanji will at one point crumble

What is Sanji's heat resist in term of °celsius or °fahrenheit?
Also, does he have any speed amps that could help him get close necrozma?

Necrozma has better amps much better range on its senses and resists Sanjis Dura neg
Being more skilled doesn't mean much here
Necrozma can also absorb sanjis flames and absorb his energy straight from him

Also, that class Z lifting strength Telekinesis is pretty busted, even if the damage is the same as your regular attacks.

Pretty much nulls the chances of a character who can't blitz it's reactions or teleport from getting close.

With that planetary range any attack that has AOE becomes nearly undodgeable.
How big are the BFR portals?

Back