• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Necrozma vs Ha Yuri Zahard

Round 2:
(Match 9)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
The High Ranker vs Legendary Pokémon ! Tower of God vs Pokemon a first time ever as round 2 looks to wrap up with a bang but really can anything surpass what we just witnessed in round 8.

Result:
Ha Yuri Zahard (Tower of God):
Necrozma (Ultra) (Pokemon):
Inconclusive:
to14SU8.png

Last edited:
So Necrozmas first move is spamming massive amounts of AOE lasers out of every point on its body that are over 10,000 F (so minor dura neg to people without enough resistence)
what can she do

Ok so she might be able to resist being dura negged if her heat resistence is good enough
however I don't see any ways to get around intang based on being light on either her profile or the Shinsoo page

my memory of reading ToG is about as good as my memory of playing any pokemon game, that is to say it was a while ago and not very good, so I'm interested to see how this match goes

We're assuming they're in a 4km distance from each other by SBA right? Stats are equalized except for LS and range right?

Let's see the wincons.
Necrozma has light beam attacks though it doesn't spam em as hard as people are actually claiming, meanwhile Yuri likes to leads with close combat or long distance strikes or uses danmaku energy spam (rose shower which is an attack spanning a dozen or two dozen miles). Necrozma will have a hard time dodging... Unless it goes to space or sth in which case Yuri is so screwed.

Anyways the question is, who has the wincons. While Yuri is in her strongest form here, she doesn't lead with her main wincon - deconstruction she can use it later but it can be countered with beams and barriers.
Meanwhile Necrozma has long range energy beams, homing attacks such as power gem, more beam attacks, defense and speed boosts that can go up to 4x the equalized AP and I'm pretty sure it can grab you via psychic powers.
I'mma re-check a few things and I'll say my conclusion.

real quick, I'm not sure if they stat 4km away in this particular tourney, should double check if that's the case (assuming it matters)

Alright i re-checked and Necrozma has confusion and gravity

Confusion is a telekenetic attack which Yuri can't resist and Gravity is an attack that increases surrounding gravity and pins flying characters down to the ground so they can't fly anymore.

I don't see Yuri winning this tbh

Alright i re-checked and Necrozma has confusion and gravity

Confusion is a telekenetic attack which Yuri can't resist and Gravity is an attack that increases surrounding gravity and pins flying characters down to the ground so they can't fly anymore.

I don't see Yuri winning this tbh
should we restrict them? to make the fight fair?

The abilities available to Yuri via shinsoo manip are useless in this fight. At best she can boost herself a bit above the average.
Molecular immobilization is something she never uses either.

Most Pokémon can hit ghost, and even normal type can hit beings made of mud and fire. Them hitting Necrozma would just mean they have NPI, not that him being made of light doesn’t mean anything.

Back