• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Messenger Nia vs Super Monkey

Also, the avatars can also breath in space, and by some video game logic, the planes can also function exactly as normal in space... somehow

Wait would accessing higher dimensional axes be BFR? The 3D universe is just a lower dimensional slice of higher dimensions, so she’d technically still be in the same universe, or the same battlefield

first of all, yes that is conventionally a BFR. Secondly, you said she teleports to another planet

not related to this thread at all, but do you know that Information Analysis is listed twice on Jin Mu-Won's page?
edit, nevermind its a resistance

not related to this thread at all, but do you know that Information Analysis is listed twice on Jin Mu-Won's page?
Nah it isn't, it's resistance to information analysis, although it should technically be analytical prediction, but eh.

Nah it isn't, it's resistance to information analysis, although it should technically be analytical prediction, but eh.
yeah, i realized that shortly after reading slightly further. I guess "resistance to information analysis" isn't a phrase I'm used to seeing

Back