• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece) vs Necrozma (Pokemon) (Semi-Final 3)

Lightning is like 50.000 fahrenheit so he can tank the lasers without much problem.
(That being said its not like a human would actually be heated to that level by being hit by lightning, but idk how that works in vsbattlesl
i mean he can tank the heat but heat doesn't matter, the lasers have their own AP and are used by him in attacks constantly

Wait, if necrozma can null the opponents flight and then fly does that mean that the only way Sanji can hit it is by firing ranged attacks upwards?
And if yes does Sanji have any ranged attacks that Necrozma can't absorb?

Can't he just dodge them easily? Even much easier with speed amps?
i mean necrozma has its own speed amps and it also has the telekinetic attacks i already said, not to mention they can cause confusion which is basically temporary brain screw

Wait, if necrozma can null the opponents flight and then fly does that mean that the only way Sanji can hit it is by firing ranged attacks upwards?
And if yes does Sanji have any ranged attacks that Necrozma can't absorb?
sanji does have the fireball spam attack but it isn't gonna be that good considering necrozma outranges

Necrozmas speed amps are better
Unrelated
also they are omnidirectional is Necrozma chooses
i mean necrozma has its own speed amps
So the lasers get amped as well?

it also has the telekinetic attacks i already said, not to mention they can cause confusion which is basically temporary brain screw
How does it use telekinetic and confusion shouldn't work as observation haki users can use their 6th sense, they don't even need their brain or other senses 🤔
15.png
16.png

Yeah, in that case necrozma pretty much destroys here.

If Sanji tries to go for melee and unless his amps are enough to blitz, he gets yeeted back by thought based class Z TK and might even get a bonus mind screw leading to him becoming open to follow up attacks.

That or Necrozma flies away, forcing him to try ranged attacks wich is bad because necrozma has better ranged options and can absorb his attacks.

Not to mention Necrozma's own amps in dura and speed.
Necrozma FRA (Like i predicted im pretty sure necrozma can clear the rest of this bracket without much problems).

So the lasers get amped as well?

How does it use telekinetic and confusion shouldn't work as observation haki users can use their 6th sense, they don't even need their brain
15.png
16.png
lasers do get amped with speed.

Confusion is a telekinetic attack where a pokemon uses invisible psychic energy to grab hold and slam the opponent. It's not something evadable

confusion's status effect basically affects the mind in such a way that the opponent begins having trouble moving, attack either in random directions or even themselves

lasers do get amped with speed.
yes they do get amped
So his lasers get faster than light?
Confusion is a telekinetic attack where a pokemon uses invisible psychic energy to grab hold and slam the opponent. It's not something evadable
Mhm

If Sanji tries to go for melee and unless his amps are enough to blitz
I think they do... 🤔 but I don't remember

Well I know his raid suit blitzes people who are comparable to him but he doesn't have it anymore I think

Oh it actually is stated
Statistics Amplification (Speed; can enhance his speed to the point of where he's invisible to those who can normally keep up with him)

Not only that but sanji gets faster and stronger mid battle
Accelerated Development (Battle; physical stats)
Same does with his haki

Anyways i've given my two cents here, i wasn't the one who added Necrozma in the first place so imma go relax, yall finish up here

I feel that Necrozma can simply finish him off faster before he becomes any stronger
No... Not when he has advanced observation haki... Those with proficient obs haki can't even land a hit unless they completely blitz their movement speed
not really, Necrozma's LS is still Class Z and confusion doesn't really rely on speed, it just kinda grabs you and that's that, you get hit.
Necrozma doesn't have any way to see/know where sanji is or even react to him, so how will it grab him?

not really, Necrozma's LS is still Class Z and confusion doesn't really rely on speed, it just kinda grabs you and that's that, you get hit.
Going by the scan his speed amp can instantly put him at blitz speed, wich would go beyond the reaction speed needed to target him with TK.
Thanks to that speed amp i'd say that now the match is up to how likely Sanji is to use it before Necrozma flies away, and if Sanji can kill Necrozma before it can get out of range, considering it apparently resists fighting moves and absorbs his heat and electricity.

No... Not when he has advanced observation haki... Those with proficient obs haki can't even land a hit unless they completely blitz their movement speed

Necrozma doesn't have any way to see/know where sanji is or even react to him, so how will it grab him?
aight imma give my last comment here, Necrozma can buff the hell out of itself with speed and such and make itself faster. Next up is the fact that Sanji actually doesn't use invisibility as much as people say he does, he usually sneaks using invisibility and he used it once to strike X-drake. He likely wouldn't lead with invisibility and that is all that is needed for him to grab him using tk

aight imma give my last comment here, Necrozma can buff the hell out of itself with speed and such and make itself faster. Next up is the fact that Sanji actually doesn't use invisibility as much as people say he does, he usually sneaks using invisibility and he used it once to strike X-drake. He likely wouldn't lead with invisibility and that is all that is needed for him to grab him using tk
This sanji doesn't have raid suit
Same as before except for the abilities of "Stealth Black", Possibly no longer has access to Invisibility without the Raid Suit

It says possibly no longer has access to Invisibility because germa members can use their abilities without raid suits on

Necrozma can buff the hell out of itself with speed and such and make itself faster
Don't see many buffs on its profile especially speed ones
  • Autotomize: Necrozma sheds part of its body, sharply upping its speed and reducing its weight by 100 kilograms.
This is the only one?

considering it apparently resists fighting moves
I think someone said this version doesn't

Sanji gets smashed here, honestly.

4x speed Amp and defense Amp, strong af telekinesis, and just outright resists Sanjis fire bs. Although in skill, Sanji folds, but that ain't enough here.

Voting Necrozma.

• Confusion: Necrozma hits the opponent with weak psychic energy that can confuse the target.
Is that the telekinesis?

No... It doesn't even have resistance to heat
Yes it does its a dragon type
and weak is relative which weak compared to a class Z is not weak compared to a Class T

The ''weak'' psychic energystill has class Z LS. It's main use is not dealing damage, but not letting Sanji engage in melee and causing the confusion stat effect.
It doesn't resist heat, but can (i assume) passively absorb it.
Sanji does have a wincon here in using his speed amp and killing Necrozma before it can fly away(Sanji's speed amps are instant, Necrozma's require it to use the same move at least 2 times iirc) and force the battle into a ranged fight (where it apparently absorbs all his ranged options, can heal and amp itself.)

Idk feels like some are making up abilities that the profile doesn't actually have...
giphy.gif

Back