• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Messenger Nia vs Super Monkey

I should note that none of them need to move any part of their body to attack, except maybe the planes since we obviously don't see the inside of the planes as they're deploying bombs and darts

Because as we've seen in the abilities compilation, the smaller Mugann are literally in front of the larger ones. They're in the frontlines
does it need to charge its attack? in that case 100% it gets iced & glued before it can use electricity
No, it doesn't. It all they need to do is surround their opponents with their own body and begin. They can deconstruct into pieces and reform, then begin the attack, while they handle the smaller Mugann in front of them

Because as we've seen in the abilities compilation, the smaller Mugann are literally in front of the larger ones
1: remember selective intangibility? Unless the Mugann have NPI and it would be in character for them to intentionally body block attacks that would normally miss, it's hitting the giant Mugann.
2: Almost all of VTSG's (and it's summons') attacks can pierce through multiple enemies as a main feature with the exclusion of explosion based attacks which are aoe instead
No, it doesn't. It all they need to do is surround their opponents with their own body and begin. They can deconstruct into pieces and reform, then begin the attack, while they handle the smaller Mugann in front of them
Again with the "begin the attack." That really makes it sound like it needs to charge or at least that the attack doesn't fire instantaneously. Also if it needs to fully engulf VTSG to use the electricity attack, then good luck getting past the knockback forcefield AND knockback plasma beams

remember selective intangibility?
Yes. Do they use it against enemies?
Also if it needs to fully engulf VTSG to use the electricity attack, then good luck getting past the knockback forcefield AND knockback plasma beams
Depends on how large the knockback forcefield is. If it's not anywhere near 5 kilometers, it's not doing anything; the Giant Mugann's size bypasses that. The Giant Mugann don't do the Electricity Manip by approaching the enemy in it's original form, it deconstructs into multiple parts, and builds around the enemy

Yes. Do they use it against enemies?
Sometimes, it depends on the tower. It would be a bit OoC for VTSG to, but the piercing shot is still a big factor. Every single instance of every single attack can pierce through tons of enemies
Depends on how large the knockback forcefield is. If it's not anywhere near 5 kilometers, it's not doing anything; the Giant Mugann's size bypasses that. The Giant Mugann don't do the Electricity Manip by approaching the enemy in it's original form, it deconstructs into multiple parts, and builds around the enemy
The forcefield isn't that big, but it does still need to deal with the knockback from the main attack as well

Sometimes, it depends on the tower. It would be a bit OoC for VTSG to, but the piercing shot is still a big factor. Every single instance of every single attack can pierce through tons of enemies
Do they use it in the manner that is being proposed?
The forcefield isn't that big, but it does still need to deal with the knockback from the main attack as well
So if it isn't large enough, the Giant Mugann can still continue with their attack

Do they use it in the manner that is being proposed?
The intangibility, no. But the piercing shots, yes absolutely. One way or another the Giant Mugann is getting hit by VTSG's attacks. Even if it's not getting frozen, it still 100% has to deal with knockback
I thought they couldn't resist Electricity Manipulation
I think what Lou was trying to say is that VTSG and all of its summons will also be attacking this whole time so its not like they're all just sitting there waiting to be attacked. And once again, it's completely in character for VTSG to attack the strongest enemy first

btw would Nia typically abandon the fight right away or would she stick around trying to fight for a bit first?

The Mugann aren't gonna just stand there, they're all going to attack as well. They aren't going to get to the Giant Mugann so easily
any attack aimed toward the Giant Mugann is going to hit the Giant Mugann AS WELL AS all the Mugann trying to body block it. That's what I mean when I say piercing shots

the ice shots and the glue shots can, but also I still feel like the forcefields are gonna get very quickly overwhelmed energy-wise. A constant stream of multi-attacks more potent than the core of the sun is a lot of energy

btw, that's 6.853e22 Watts per shot, it shoots at least 15 of those per second. (I say at least cuz I know that base super monkeys shoot 15 per second, but I don't know what upgraded super monkeys exact fire rates are, just that its more)

Maybe for the side you're defending yeah. The OP already stated that they're not equalized. Rules can't just be changed so suddenly in the middle of a debate
It would also still help but a lesser degree I mean we don't have a new ap for stats after equalization it goes against the spirit of the tournament but then again reactive power level is allowed.

we don't have a new ap for stats after equalization
It would be logical to say that the stronger character gets their AP decreased to the weaker character's AP, just like how the speed of the faster character is decreased to the slower character's speed in the Speed Equalization rule

It would be logical to say that the stronger character gets their AP decreased to the weaker character's AP, just like how the speed of the faster character is decreased to the slower character's speed in the Speed Equalization rule
what was it you were saying about changing the rules mid-match?

I'm not changing the rules, I'm assuming that that's how it would work since that's how speed equalization works. Stop misinterpreting my shit, cuz how do you even get that out of the comment?

Back