• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Messenger Nia vs Super Monkey

It comes from the argument that Simon merged with infinite possible versions of himself which would give him all of their knowledge and experience and would therefore increase at least all his already existing skills immensely. Antispiral fought on par with him, Nia as his messenger has that knowledge and has shown that she can successfully apply it. Although, that's not the main topic of this match rn
immensely? sure. infinitely? absolutely not

In the prison, Nia easily defeated Viral in a fist fight. Viral is a trained soldier of Lordgenome's Army, and was even an elite solder, having his own custom Gunmen, which are given to top-notch soldiers. Viral was even capable of fighting equally with Simon, who was stated to become quite proficient in martial arts within 3 years. So ofc she doesn't just have the knowledge, she's also capable of successfully applying it
That just means she is skilled not infinity skilled.

Infinite skill sounds wank as hell if there are no feats to back it up. What are the arguments here?
argument for Nia right now seems to teleport to another universe while her summon(s) fight for her. Argument for VTSG is to overwhelm Nia (and her summons) with danmaku plasma attacks and VTSG's own summons. VTSG fights Nia's summons by pitting its own summons against them while dealing status effects from the back lines and buffing its allies at the same time. Nia can't self BFR for too long, else she loses the match. Whenever she teleports back to VTSG she immediately gets flung out of melee range by a knockback forcefield

argument for Nia right now seems to teleport to another universe while her summon(s) fight for her. Argument for VTSG is to overwhelm Nia (and her summons) with danmaku plasma attacks and VTSG's own summons. VTSG fights Nia's summons by pitting its own summons against them while dealing status effects from the back lines and buffing its allies at the same time. Nia can't self BFR for too long, else she loses the match. Whenever she teleports back to VTSG she immediately gets flung out of melee range by a knockback forcefield
Are her summons as strong as her? If not then they get destroyed by the temple.

according to the tourney rules, summons also get stat equalized, which gives an edge to VTSG because it can stat amp its allies' speed, range, and AP passively

I thought they just shatter into hundreds of explosions after they get hit with enough energy

Well technically all monkeys in the bloons verse have to deal with Mid-High regen pretty casually, but that's mainly because regrowing bloons regenerate from the bloon that they spawn on death so once the lowest tier bloon they can regrow from is popped, they can't regen from it anymore, in other words its usually just a matter of out-dps-ing the regeneration. Would being frozen with ice manipulation be an incapacitated state for them?

The plasma of the tier 2 base super monkey is directly stated to vaporize everything it touches, in reference to bloons. VTSG main attack >> buffed dark avatar >= TSG main attack >> avatar >> vaporizing tier 2 plasma. (I know AP is equalized, this is more talking about the intensity of the plasma than the actual AP)
actually nevermind, it's probably not gonna be a problem

Last edited:
also "VTSG main attack >> buffed avatar" is no longer accurate since I didn't know at the time that summons had their stats equalized. It should instead say "buffed avatar > VTSG main attack." other than that, the stuff there isn't a problem

I assume the shear number of heat based attacks the monkey will be shooting at them should get around it.

Well technically all monkeys in the bloons verse have to deal with Mid-High regen pretty casually, but that's mainly because regrowing bloons regenerate from the bloon that they spawn on death so once the lowest tier bloon they can regrow from is popped, they can't regen from it anymore, in other words its usually just a matter of out-dps-ing the regeneration. Would being frozen with ice manipulation be an incapacitated state for them?
That would require AP to do which is equalized, but freezing it is valid. Heat works too if it's spammed, but it depends on the temperature and if the opponent resists.

I assume the shear number of heat based attacks the monkey will be shooting at them should get around it.
that's what I was getting at when I was saying that the attacks literally channeling the core of the sun would probably be fueled with enough energy

That's if they can bypass the forcefield
I cannot believe that the Bloons Super Monkey games are actually about to matter in a debate holy shit. To my knowledge Bloons Super Monkey is the only game in the btd canon where the bloons utilize force fields and in that game ice magic passes through the bloons' forcefields. Technically the Super Monkey in BSM is not the same Super Monkey as this one, but they should be using comparable ice powers since they both stem from the Ice Monkey as opposed to some inherent trait of either Super Monkey

yes, temple does use electricity, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it resists electricity, especially since all monkeys have the canonical ability to turn off friendly fire

It wouldn't, but what are they gonna do while they get electrocuted? It's just incapacitation ig
I don't see why electricity would fully incapacitate all the avatars, sun god, and planes, or even any of them tbh. Even if it does, it seems like we've got match starts -> both summon -> Nia leaves -> VTSG immediately senses the presence of enemies in range and targets the strongest one (this is one of 4 most in character options) hits it with ice freezing it

Maybe it gets an electricity shot in before its frozen but I don't see it not getting hit by ice

Back