• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Episode 6: Return of the Mewtwo: Mirage Mewtwo vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
And people think this Mirage Mewtwo is bad....Wait until they see N.E.O. ovo
why would anyone put NEO in a fight knowing that NEO stomps. Using NEO in any way would be considered spite. ovo

The real cal howard said:
*Zeed via absorption
>Instant win

• Mewtwo via absorption
>Lolnope

(I found my bait!!!)
Zeed's a Digimon and more importantly NOT a Pokemon. So it's cool. ovo

High 2-A Grau Larm + Digitize the Soul + Absorption + All Delete + Alpha Inforce + Lucepotence.

Come at me bro.

This thread still has no winner. It's gone on so long that we are talking about a High 2-A unrelated party on a 6-A battle.

I vote Reinhard for reasons above to give him a memetic vote and also Reinhard throws spear for another memetic vote, concluding the thread.

Can someone close this? If anything, open a continuation, because it has gone far too long.

FateAlbane said:
If this is closed at this point, I'll conceptually choke the fool who dares open it again later.
Be my guest. Voting mewtwo because, yes. I stopped caring about this thread 100 posts ago.

PaChi2 said:
Be my guest. Voting mewtwo because, unlike Reinhard, he has all his hax from the get-go, while reinhard requires the activation of his most potent abilities.
...? This literally makes 0 sense.

@NeoZex Not just any. Rein is the bane of threads and definitely one of the greatest monsters out there.

@Pachi I'm neutral in regards to the thread being closed or keeping up. My comment above was saying that I'd only like that, if people do close it at this point, don't open it again later.

ok just to ask is the vote? 5 for pokemon and 5 for nazi? or I.missed something

ok first no one can copy paste spear because it was made by merc which first must be wielded by a person with extreme charisma and, last time someone tried they turned into a living corpse

second meth while survived for a few moments of getting hit still died from spear despite being the absolute embodiment of darkness

edit: its a tie apparently but can someone confirm too?

edit 2: Oh right well everyone in DI can absorb souls once killing but mewtwo doesn't have a soul like meth so he won't get absorbed...at least he won't suffer eternal hell in glasheirm OVO also Rea who is like 10-B can YANK souls out of the entire city of suwahara like nobodies business using ritual though some were fine like ren (i won't say anymore because its spoilers for some who still haven't read it but idk it so well so if i F-ed up in some way sorry)

Yeah I can't make a call here, there's simply way too many good points brought for both sides.

Inconclusive

6 (7?) (i still don't know about reinhard throws spear reason that SITHSIT said) for nazi, 5 for mew and 1 for going in a room together

updated score and zero its just to play some video games what's wrong with you m8 :p

I'd like to vote and all, but this is sort of a mess. Anyone wanna restate each participant's winning points?

Ex: Can so and so put the other down? What defenses do they have to counter the other. Etc.

well i can only do winning points so... lets see

For Rein: lots of resistence, spear (no shit), glasheirm (mid-godly seems to counter TP but idk and summons with dislocation of space)

For Mew: Precog (needs to process it though i think), absorb (absorb soul) and time travel (idk about the cannot be one-shot seems that we agreed rein would instant kill mew should he launch spear) plus resistence negation

To me it comes down to well how would mew know TT is the most effective way and that if rein knows mew is going to try to kill him and go for spear

This is what i think i could be wrong on this

My vote goes to Mr. Mephisto, if he can't be done away via time travel (which is honestly less likely than Mewtwo surviving a Longinus to the pinkie).

Otherwise inconclusive. Cause of speed-equal and more importantly, in-character. Just throws a monkey wrench into everything, cause then we need to know if so-and-so would use "X" asap or later on. (The two rules are a strange combo in my opinion, you wanna know how the fight would go out with their natural mindset and personality, but modify their stats in the form of speed?)

well i guess i count that for rein i suppose seems to me thrud meant that 50.1/49.9 to rein i suppose *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back