• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Elsword's 4th Path's 3rd Job has been revealed: https://elwiki.net/w/Genesis

He honestly looks so sick, it is a completely difference design from his other Job Paths and he seems to have become a divine being (akin to something like Ain) after accepting the Giant El's power, so in this form he is cleary above all the El Masters.

Last edited:
Really curious to what like, Ain's 4th Job Path will be since he pretty much already uses every aspect of power (El, Divine and Henir). Maybe demonic Ain or something like that lol)

Yeah i started it a while ago but was procrastinating and didn't have much time to finish it lol, but finally did so.

Not sure which profile i'd next tho, torn between Flame Lord, Bloody Queen, Code Ultimate and Genesis.

Yeah for Elesis i am torn between BQ and FL, Bloody Queen has more interesting abilities (like severing fate itself) while Flame Lord is the only other 3rd job aside from Herrscher who is the embodiment of something (Fire).

I mean i can do a profile for both eventually, the thing is more so which would be done first.

For Lu/Ciel if i did one would probably be for Diangelion Path, Catastrophe Class is a bit difficult to scale since they're powered by and can summon Demon Gods, and we would have to decide where the gods scale to lol, probably comparable to Ishmael but we then would have to deduce which would be her Tier lol

I say Bloody Queen first and then Flame Lord next

Huh, so we got another tiering/scaling problem and this time it's about Demon God

Hm, might do Bloody Queen first then.

The only characters that would need the god scalling would be Catastrophe and Oz Wizard, who are both powered by Demon Gods, and Ain's Richter Path where he rises to the level of the gods.

Like, we know for sure that the Gods like Ishmael are superior to the El Masters, but that's about it tier-wise lol. And the creation of the Giant El probably can't be used to scale them since Ant said the effects of the El Explosion are unquantifiable.

Hhmm don't think so, 2-B to 2-A should probably only be the highest characters (Elria and Henir, Herrscher) since even Ishamel is just a mere servant of Elria and nowhere as strong as her. I think the gods probably could be around Low 2-C/2-C if the El Explosion could be quantifiable and such, but since it isn't i am not sure lol. In any case we could probably just put "likely far higher" in the profiles that would need it lol.

Last edited:
Also, already making Bloody Queen's profile
I have a question considering Ain Herrscher so like im in the elsword discord lore chat talking about what Ain is capable of and they are saying he has no statements of erasing all of creation and people highball him i showed them the post you made the arguement they had was that there is no statement from nexon saying he can wipe all of creation and that the fandom exaggerates it to much.

I have a question considering Ain Herrscher so like im in the elsword discord lore chat talking about what Ain is capable of and they are saying he has no statements of erasing all of creation and people highball him i showed them the post you made the arguement they had was that there is no statement from nexon saying he can wipe all of creation and that the fandom exaggerates it to much.
I explain the reason of his tier in detail here, if anything: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ainchase-ishmael-herrscher-path-2-a-crt.125453/. Tho i guess this is the post you mentioned that you showed? If the post i linked is indeed what you mentioned you have showed, then they didn't read it lol, because the direct quote of "erase all of creation" is only present on his profile and isn't something i directly mentioned in the post to explain his tier at all.

Also, "the arguement they had was that there is no statement from nexon saying he can wipe all of creation"? It's literally stated that Henir's realm, and therefore Herrscher as it's embodiment, is the "end of all things" and "the destination that all existence must turn to" (something stated only in his Korean background), there doesn't have to be a literal "he can erase all of existence" statement considering he is outright stated as being the end of all things anyway lol.

I do think the justifications on Ain's profile need to be updated a bit to be more explanatory tho.

Last edited:
Yeah another arguement they also made is that ingame ablities doesnt translate to lore i dont see how thats the case when there is plenty of statements to make you believe hes at that lv especially considering henir.

Yeah another arguement they also made is that ingame ablities doesnt translate to lore i dont see how thats the case when there is plenty of statements to make you believe hes at that lv especially considering henir.
What? that doesn't make sense lol. The ingame abilities are meant to showcase the powers the characters have in each class path, they don't even necessarily show their power level anyway (with a few expections like Celestia path Noah).

Besides, even if they didn't, it wouldn't matter anyway because the statements of Herrscher and Henir's nature and "power" level come from his own background story plus the in-game story, not from his abilities. For example Henir being the end of all things is stated on Herrscher's lore, and it's literally stated in the Elrianode story that if a simple portal to the inner reaches of Henir's was opened it, the mere contact it would instantly erase the world lol. All that Herrscher's path's abilities do is further cement those facts.

Last edited:
Btw, here are my guesses for what a few of the other 4th paths will be about:

Raven: Becomes full Nasod.
Elesis: Similar to Genesis, where she becomes the El Lady as she was supposed to.
Laby: She and Nisha fuse back together.

Last edited:
Aisha's 4th Path seems to be focused on Alchemy, i think it maybe could be stronger than Aether Sage but almost surely not stronger than Metamorphy and Oz Wizard lol.

Metamorphy is pretty powerful the problem with Oz tho is just weird since we dont know what god she uses the power from so its hard to scale honestly its the same with Catastrophe and Richter just says minor gods if elsword could show what the gods are capable of then you could scale them.

Metamorphy is pretty powerful the problem with Oz tho is just weird since we dont know what god she uses the power from so its hard to scale honestly its the same with Catastrophe and Richter just says minor gods if elsword could show what the gods are capable of then you could scale them.
I mean we do know the god she uses, it's Angkor (Demon God of Darkness/Dark Magic). While Catatastrophe is emporewed by "the demon god of terror"

Essentially the only god feat we have aside from Henir and Elria's creations of Nonexistence and Existence respectively (which don't scale to anyone) is Ishmael and her creation of the El, it would be possible to generally scale the other gods to her if we could use the El as a feat but it was already said by a Admin that the El Explosion is unquantifiable lol.

oh yeah i almost forgot it is Angkor i did find something that could maybe scale elria and henir even more higher than they already are this could be an assumption with elria tho but makes complete sense with henir as he has so many statements of his power being infinite but i seen this in the story im not sure if they are talking about ishmael or elria https://snipboard.io/klMQ4Z.jpg Note that Ebalon doesnt even deny noah's statement either.

Given the context i think they're mostly probably talking of Ishmael? That's mostly who the characters are talking about when they say "The Goddess", since i think the only time Elria is even directly talked of is by Add and Glave.

She was actually more interesting than i expected she would lol. She changes a lot from 2nd Job to 3rd.

Her main thing at her 3rd Job is that she fused with the Philosopher Stone and became immortal (types 1 and 5).

Also, i have posted Bloody Queen's profile

Last edited:
Yeah i noticed that as well, the way Apeiron is described makes it sound quite similar to what Henir's Realm is actually (maybe it is related to it in some way). Aisha having control of something like that would make her quite broken, something comparable to Apostasia Ain lol.

Last edited:
so I got into elsword due to ain being precious, and I was wondering, what was the context behind ain's regen feat, because depending on the context behind it, the regen could get upgraded to high godly and also the 2-B likely 2-A should just be upgraded to flat 2-A since something being infinitely larger than a 2-B structure can give it 2-A, see Anos' 2-A upgrade for what I mean

Back