• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@zackmoon At least he could probably give Madoka some fight in 2A form, He is literally infinite Void it self in Elsword, both material (Real World and Demon World) has it's own space-time shown by Diabolic esper quotes while Henir also has it's own space-time as shown by Glave and it's infinite. Ain represent Henir's power which is both infinite void and the material world which have their own space-times, why Ain can also control material world is because material world is created with Henir's chaos, so he should theoritically possible to control even real reality but let's see what other have to say cuz im not an expert.

Some new abilities added on the Re:Boot, Metamorphy has control over Tons (Mass Manipulation i think?), and Mad Paradox can summon dark matter from another dimension.

Currently making an Elsword (Knight Emperor Path) profile. How strong is Knight Emperor? I just used Ain's profile for stuff like Sword Knight and Lord Knight (7-B, likely 7-A and 6-B, likely 6-A), but Emperor Knight doesn't scale anywhere near Herr Ain. I was thinking at least 6-A, likely higher, but I wanted to get everyone's thoughts

I think that good, however he need his previous form tabber just like Ain

Also is Knight Emperor his canon path?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I think that good, however he need his previous form tabber just like Ain
Also is Knight Emperor his canon path?
Lord Knight was in the anime, but I'm not sure overall

i plan to also add his other paths in tabs

Damn, i forgot i had project with Ara in here.

btw, isn't Elsword supposed to be 3-A as Knight Emperor due to Great El? And isn't everyone aside from Add (Mad Paradox), Aisha (Metamorph) and Ain (Herrchers) should scale with him right for being in the same party as him?

Non-Elemental said:
Damn, i forgot i had project with Ara in here.
btw, isn't Elsword supposed to be 3-A as Knight Emperor due to Great El? And isn't everyone aside from Add (Mad Paradox), Aisha (Metamorph) and Ain (Herrchers) should scale with him right for being in the same party as him?
All the profiles I'm working on are just skeletons, feel free to adjust as long as everyone agrees (which I believe everyone for now is you, me, and Velox ovo)

It's quite unclear how they feat fair aside from those 3 i mentioned. But it should be fair that everyone scale to elsword to atleast "Possibly" since no one mentioned everyone in party are weaker than Elsword.

BakiHanma18 said:
I'll make the proper changes to Elsword's profile. 3-A KE, right? Any hax I'm forgetting?
I think Elsword as Knight Emperor should have the same weakness as Lord Knight because the fact that he still sacrifices himself for the sake of others by giving himself to the El.

And you should add Resistance like mine, In Elsword, all kind of debuff like elemental debuff such as freeze should make Elsword have Resistance to ice, We also have Petrification, Poison, Absortion (from Dark El), etc as Resistance.

Also, Elsword should have Empowerment since base form because he will get buffed by the El himself when in struggle. He is already shown using it involuntarily since Elder agaisnt Berthe.

EDIT: Nevermind about the first sentence, i forgot he still in Lord Knight form when sacrificing himself. But I think Knight Emperor should still have the same weakness.

BakiHanma18 said:
I'll make all appropriate changes tonight (am I to include 3-A KE?)
Yes, i forgot it should be High 3-A since the Great El destruction can cause shockwave enough to reach Henir's space-time, Elysion's dimension, And Rose's Dimension that should be above 3D scale if i'm not mistaken, not destruction feat, but range. And Elsword has enough energy to restore the Great El it self which should make him equal to it.

And all his canon parties manage to defeat El's Aspiration which is the Great El's Avatar, This should be reason to grant baseline 3rd job canon characters with "possibly" the same tier as Elsword.

But when I think about it, isn't 2nd job basically already High 3-A since Elsword sacrificed himself as Lord knight to the Great El? They only transform to 3rd job after beating Forgotten Elrian Sanctum after all shown by cutscene by fusing with their future self.

I can't say for sure about the 2nd job class, but I'll post this tier and reasoning for Elsword and all subsequent profiles via scaling

BakiHanma18 said:
I can't say for sure about the 2nd job class, but I'll post this tier and reasoning for Elsword and all subsequent profiles via scaling
Oh i forgot, is not just range, Great El's destruction manage to tear apart their space a little as shown by both Henir's space time and Rose's dimension.

In Henir, Ain fell in to Henir's gap thanks to explosion tearing apart the space for Ain to get thrown into.

As for Rose's dimension. Monster from Elrios beginning to enter their dimension thanks to Great El tearing apart their space a little, that's why Rose is in Elrios to begin with.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I also not sure about High 3-A 2nd job class too, should just leave it to the final job class
But you can't hide the fact that Lord Knight is shown being absorbed according to artwork for Hall of El, Not Knight Emperor, even in stage you can see Lord Knight floating around in boss room at the center.

And the fact that they only receives their 3rd jobs after restoring the Great El.

It further proves that in Elrianode, they still in 2nd jobs. They only change to 3rd jobs after beating Forgotten Elrian Sanctum.

For futher proves, here's the link for Debrian Laboratory. In that Playthrough you can see the dialog above the screen still showing 2nd jobs potraits why i choose Debrian instead of Sanctum or Tower Defense because they didn't have such dialog anymore.

And then, after entering Vanimyr at the beginning of Crimson Tower of Howling Flamesthe dialog above screen appear again and now with 3rd jobs potraits, this should be susficient evidences about when 2nd Jobs end and when 3rd Jobs start.

Could we give them High 6-A, possibly far higher?
Yeah, if you want to be save go for that, Great El tier is not destruction feat so giving them High 3-A might be misleading since Great El only has shockwave range that cause minor destruction to other dimensions. Great El real destruction feat is only multi-continental level so i guess that's fine.

Non-Elemental said:
Could we give them High 6-A, possibly far higher?
Yeah, if you want to be save go for that, Great El tier is not destruction feat so giving them High 3-A might be misleading since Great El only has shockwave range that cause minor destruction to other dimensions. Great El real destruction feat is only multi-continental level so i guess that's fine.
So kind of as a check list for myself later tonight for my changes, I have to add resistances and High 6-A, possibly far higher for Lord Knight. Anything else? If not, I might go on to make a Rune Master profile

SaberBop said:
Where does the information about Solace speed and space come from?
Solace speed come from this:

Flash of Death: Using three bars of his power gauge, Solace teleports to the center of the stage and creates a blinding flash of light. This light will deal a large number of hits and cannot be mana broken. The only reliable way to avoid the attack is to use a skill with incredibly long invincibility frames, such as Grand Cross or Panzer Buster, or mix a skill with ample invincibility frames and using a Recovery Potion while being struck and hoping to survive.

• Solace can sometimes dodge out of the attack, effectively canceling the move
This is his skill from his version at Halted Sun Memory, is not really travel speed, but attack speed. It descibes as Light and should be treated as such but unfortunetly, according to lore, Elsword solo Solace himself and survive said attack inside his pocket dimension so El Search party shouln't scale to Elsword in term of speed but i let all of you decide.

As for the space thingy, Halted sun of memories is basically Solace's pocket dimension, you can see in his stage that he basically creates a copy of his own country.

Back