• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainchase Ishmael Upgrade from Like 2A>> 2A

Ok im just Gonna be Quick..
Ainchase was stated to be one with Henir Realm wich Stated to be infinity is sized but also as a Concept of infinity..
  • I had no idea. What is the nature of Henir?
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Extinction. Henir symbolizes infinity, but at the same time, the power to turn everything into nothing.
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Your mortality is the very proof of Henir's influence.
  • Story Quest Icon - Aisha.png Aisha: How strange. I've read every history book I've come across but I've never heard any of this. Does that mean any knowledge related to Henir is being controlled?..
And that Henir realm is also a 4th dimensional Structure (Tbh i dont know the source of it) but it stated Henir time and space a Fraction of Henir realm has no limitation of Time and space and also where PPF(Past,Present,Future) are interchangable..
but thanks God i remember about Aisha another chara from Elsword which in the lore and her profile she has Higher dimensional manip due able to manipulate a Dimension of time and space..

In Story Henir Power stated to created all Creation and at the same time exist everywhere which would result this Spatial and Temporal Dimension is one with Henir or can be sayd Henir existed in this dimension to..

"Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, merging the structure with another one, etc."
By Herrscher are one with Henir would make himself 2A

The thing is that Elsword verse is treated as "2-B, likely 2-A" because of the Diabolic Esper novel stating there are countless to possibly infinite timelines and so irrc. So even Space and Time being a part of/originating from Henir's Realm doesn't change that tiering i believe, as Herrscher's tiering already counts the fact Henir's Realm is both the beginning and end of all existence.

In fact i believe the only direct mention of Space and Time in specific being "limitless" is the description of the quite old Henir IB set, but i imagine that would be too vague by itself lol.

Last edited:
The thing is that Elsword verse is treated as "2-B, likely 2-A" because of the Diabolic Esper novel stating there are countless to possibly infinite timelines and so irrc. So even Space and Time being a part of/originating from Henir's Realm doesn't change that tiering i believe.
well yeah but since Henir realm being 4D and also infinite would make it Infinite 4D if we look up the tiering system it would be 2A...
for countless or infinite timeline still can be use..
2-A: Multiverse level+
Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[2], creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of space-time continuums.

Note : "Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, merging the structure with another one, etc.

The thing is that Elsword verse is treated as "2-B, likely 2-A" because of the Diabolic Esper novel stating there are countless to possibly infinite timelines and so irrc. So even Space and Time being a part of/originating from Henir's Realm doesn't change that tiering i believe, as Herrscher's tiering already counts the fact Henir's Realm is both the beginning and end of all existence.

In fact i believe the only direct mention of Space and Time in specific being "limitless" is the description of the quite old Henir IB set, but i imagine that would be too vague by itself lol.
and btw no need to be infinite in number but infinite in size will do..

Well, to be fair i don't exactly know how the tiering for 2-A works in that regard, but i do believe i saw before that it only counts as 2-A if there is a infinite space-times/timelines and a infinite singular space-time doesn't count for so. So i don't really know if Henir's Realm being infinite itself would matter since the space-time's timelines encompassed by it are still "countless to possibly infinite".

Well, to be fair i don't exactly know how the tiering for 2-A works in that regard, but i do believe i saw before that it only counts as 2-A if there is a infinite space-times/timelines and a infinite singular space-time doesn't count for so. So i don't really know if Henir's Realm being infinite itself would matter since the timelines/"space-times" encompassed by it are still "countless to possibly infinite".
well things now change Even rimuru is 2A due to that.. Being infinite in size and 4D now is equel to 2A..

By what i see of Rimuru's profile he still is "likely/possibly" 2-A tho? not straight up only 2-A. And the justification being that his Imaginary Space is "hypothetically" large enough to contain an infinite amount of space-time continuums, so i imagine that the likely 2-A is not due to the Imaginary Space being infinite by itself but rather because of the possibility of it being able to contain a infinite amount of space-time continuums.

By what i see of Rimuru's profile he still is "likely/possibly" 2-A tho? not straight up 2-A. And the justification being that his Imaginary Space is "hypothetically" large enough to contain an infinite amount of space-time continuums, so i imagine that the likely 2-A is not due to the Imaginary Space being infinite by itself but rather because of the possibility of it being able to contain a infinite amount of space-time continuums.
No rimuru case is if he was able to Control,Manipulate tuat space at will which being contra some said its Ciel.. and its not infinite Space and time, he was Imaginary space able to Ate up a whole Space time continuum aslong the concept of time those beeing 4D and also Imaginary space being infinite in size which is why he is likely 2A.. For ain case i think should Erase "Likely" since he already 4D and same time infinite in size.

Well, like i said i don't really know much about that kind of situation, and it's not like i can give a definite answer about removing the "likely" anyway i guess XD.

Also i think you wondered before about the soruce of it, but i imagine that Henir's "Realm" being at least 4D is due to the fact there is a Equipment Set called "Henir's Time and Space 4th Dimension", which would imply that Henir's Time and Space is at least 4D, and it is a fraction of Henir's Realm, so.

Well, by what i saw, the Bayonetta verse got upgraded to Low 1-C due to having a "infinity containing/encompassing another infinity which makes it 5D" or something like that?

If i understood that right, then yeah i guess Henir's Realm would be Low 1-C as well. Henir's Realm is infinite and encompasses the entirety of the possibly infinite timelines.

Last edited:
Well, by what i saw, the Bayonetta verse got upgraded to Low 1-C due to having a "infinity containing/encompassing another infinity which makes it 5D" or something like that?

If i understood that right, then yeah i guess Henir's Realm would be Low 1-C as well. Henir's Realm is infinite and encompasses the entirety of the possibly infinite timelines.
Well yeah if henir being a Container of Infinite world by being infinite it self can make henir 5D due infinite^Infinite mean its low multiverse.. but the problem is.. does it have infinite world..

Yeah since it's only "possibly/likely" infinite timelines i guess it would be "Possibly/likely Low 1-C" instead of it outright.

Granted, if we take the Henir - Lord of Space and Time IB set's description into consideration, in it Glave does say that space-time is "limitless". The set also does kinda imply that Henir's Time and Space's is the part of Henir's Realm from which Space-Time in it's entirety originates from, which well, does makes sense.

Last edited:
Yeah since it's only "possibly/likely" infinite timelines i guess it would be "Possibly/likely Low 1-C" instead of it outright.

Granted, if we take the Henir - Lord of Space and Time IB set's description into consideration, in it Glave does say that space-time is "limitless". The set also does kinda imply that Henir's Time and Space's is the part of Henir's Realm from which Space-Time in it's entirety originates from, which well, does makes sense.
Oh btw its not just like that tho.. it need to prove R^F to.. so example Infinte A Ecompose Infinite B that is 4D it would make Infinite A 5D..

but.. i just think that Add was Wandering across parallel universe.. in the nexon version version its an Space and time.. mean hes been wandering across endless Space and time continuum (4D).. if that the can being encomposed by henir it could be 5D.. but im gonna ask to somebody first.. and add should also have HDE if thats really the case.

Also there's fact Henir's Time and Space is also stated to be completely unrestricted by both time and space, while still being merely a fraction of Henir's Realm.

Granted as i mentioned before i don't understand much how all that supposed to work lmao.

Last edited:
Also there's fact Henir's Time and Space is also stated to be completely unrestricted by both time and space, while still being merely a fraction of Henir's Realm.

Granted as i mentioned before i don't understand much how all that supposed to work lmao.
I think can make an sand box for that..

Yooo dude u there.. there is actually another way.. the easiest.. well U know that Henir is already 4D right.. but it can be 5-D due if henir realm is 4D that would include henir time and space is 4D spatial space and it would add up 1Temporal dimenion resulting Henir time and space an 5D realm including Henir realm itself.. not to mention if henir realm compossed infinite space time continuum would make henir time space an 5D spatio dimension + 1 temporal dimension resulting 6D..

Back