• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay then, i guess i will just add the info of her other Mod skills and the post the page.

Will try asking the dimensional thing to a staff member then, thanks.

After finishing with Aisha i will start working on Noah's Celestia path profile.

So Aisha's profile is completely done now i believe, i added her last skills and did some more adjustments. Also i asked Antvasima about her having Higher-Dimensional Manipulation and he said that for now it being listed at least as "Possibly" is best until other more knowledgeable staff like Ultima are asked about it.

So, i think her profile is ready to be posted.

So, my Aisha profile was deleted by Antvasima because as he puts it "Almost all of the attack potency statistics seemed based on unreliable guesswork, rather than calculations for the lower tiers".

In that instance, i guess until the "City level+, likely Mountain level" could be calced in some way the key of the 1st Job classes would be as Unknown instead.

Also as it was mentioned somewhere in the old thread, i think that the 2nd Job's key could possibly be upgraded to At Least Solar System level due to the fact that in his boss fight Solace creates a realm/dimension with a black sun and what seems to be stars in the background. This is also supported by Noah's Celestia Path being able to create constellations and galaxies in his 1st Job by using the Power of the Sun El while being barely experienced in using it, while Solace is the Master of the Sun El.

Last edited:
Damn, alright. Do you (or anyone else) have any idea how we can get a calc for that? Or something concrete enough for the profiles? I’ll make this a priority over Raven’s profile

Creating a realm with several stars in it actually already has a general standard calculation in the Common Feats page, so a specific calculation for it is not necessary.

Also Ant has said that using Solace's feat is fine to be used to scale the characters.

Last edited:
Okay, everything lines up there then, good stuff. What about the first key? Is there any acceptable feat or any calc we can get? I’ll do what I can

Aisha's page has been resposted with Ant's approval.

Also, feats for the 1st jobs would probably stuff coming from Pre-Velder Elsword to Eve since Velder is when their canon jobs paths get into their 2st jobs.

Awesome!
Is there any edits I should make to existing profiles to match that?
Oh sorry i thought i had replied lol.

I guess what would be done would be asking informing one of the mods, preferably Ant since he was the one who said the feat was valid, of the change before changing Elsword's and Ain's profiles to match it. Elsword's profile would have the same explanation of Aisha's and on his 3rd Job should be (Far superior than before, can fight with a much stronger Solace along with Raven)
Awesome! i just don't know if the High 6-A is necessary considering that the 4-A is much higher than it anyway? Also the El Explosion itself is weird to quantify since the physical results of it obviously isn't it's maximum capability since it shook and could be felt across several universes. And also if Elsword actually had the entirety of the El energy inside him, wouldn't he simply be stronger than almost everyone else since almost all the characters that aren't Ain (who fuses El with Divine energy in his canon job), Luciel and Laby (and other demons) have the El as their power source? including the El Masters (at their full power after the El was restored) which as we see in the Master Road can fight with and give trouble to the canon 3rd Jobs.

Last edited:
Got it, I’ll do some shifting around on Elsword’s profile

As for High 6-A, the reason as to why is because they’d all downscale. Nobody that aren’t the aforementioned characters would be as strong, but they are capable of fighting, harming, and taking hits from the same enemies as Elsword.

I guess At least High 6-A since that would be the purely physical result of the El Explosion then? But still, considering the El Explosion is obviously much more than the near physical result of it and Elsword having the entirety of the El energy would make him superior to the full power El Masters on his 2nd Job alone (which he really isn't even on his 3rd Job), i guess only the 4-A for being able to harm and defeat a Non-Full Power Solace would probably be fine lol.

Would be easier if the full extend of the El Explosion could be quantified but Ant said that an explosion that can be felt across and shook multiple universes but doesn't actually destroy any of them is unquantifiable.

Also to add Raven's 3rd Job should probably also get the additional "(can fight with a much stronger Solace along with Elsword)"

Last edited:
Alright, so for Raven, I’ll knock off the High 6-A portion, and for Rage Hearts, I’ll add that extra tidbit for AP instead of the generic (far stronger than before)-esque statement

Okay then! aside from those changes to Elsword and Raven's i guess only Ain's profile would need to have the At least 4-A in it.

Also it should be noted that the mention of the "Can fight with a full power El Master" on the 3rd jobs only applies to the Canon Jobs.

Heyo~ Just saw ainchase profile been changed. I just wanna know, is there any CRT that was made in order to change the rating?

IIRC, you can't change the rating of the character, even if its wrong unless you make a CRT to it.

Heyo~ Just saw ainchase profile been changed. I just wanna know, is there any CRT that was made in order to change the rating?

IIRC, you can't change the rating of the character, even if its wrong unless you make a CRT to it.
Huh, didn’t think it was absolutely necessary since the verse isnt that big and some of the information on the profile was said to be incorrect by Ant, but next time changes need to be made, I’ll make a CRT and post the link here so anyone can get to it easily

I mean, shouldn't this change get reverted? IIRC, people used to get reported due to stuff like this. Even if Ant said its wrong, I don't think that's enough for it to get changed.

Should probably just make a small CRT about it.

That’s what I was think as well. Should we do the CRT first to save some time? I can get the CRT up rn, but reverting revisions will take me awhile

There's an undo option, I believe. You just need to make a CRT for Ain, every other profile can stay the same if they were newly created.

If you want to undo, just go to History, and then select the undo button.

As I’m on my phone right now and don’t currently have access to a PC, that would be much more difficult that just posting the CRT and deciding (that and my device is at 6%). If you can undo it, that’d best. I’ll post the CRT and list changes and original text (hopefully before my device dies).

As I’m on my phone right now and don’t currently have access to a PC, that would be much more difficult that just posting the CRT and deciding (that and my device is at 6%). If you can undo it, that’d best. I’ll post the CRT and list changes and original text (hopefully before my device dies).
When you do it, the links of Solace and his pocket reality feats are on my talk with Ant if you need the links themselves.

Also on Elsword's profile, his 3rd Job key should say something like "At least Multi-Solar System level (Far stronger than before, can fight with a much stronger Solace along with Raven)". Since Elsword and Raven don't actually defeat full power Solace on the Master Road, but he does goes all out on them as he was testing their resolve and how strong they've become.

Okay, I think we’re okay to make those changes because not only are they relatively new, but not a single edit has been made to the content of Elsword’s profile except by me I do believe

I’d like to include those, but I seem to be having difficulty finding them
The "creating a realm/dimension with a black sun and numerous stars" feat is here (8:23 to 8:30). He does a similar feat on his master road here (1:20 to 1:33), where he warps his pocket dimension into a black starry void which constantly has numerous stars moving through the background, tho i guess both feats are the same in essence and Solace was much stronger in his Master Road then in Solace's Fortress anyway lol.

One thing to point out is that Solace creating the pocket reality with the black sun and numerous stars and the similar feat he does on his Master Road are unrelated to the whole "recreating past Elrianode to make Elsword see my memories" thing, on the CTR post you kinda made it sound like the country-sized past reality thing and the other two pocket realities are the same as the first one when they are 3 completely unrelated instances.

Also i've adjusted Els and Raven's profiles a bit to fit what i described eariler that their 3rd Job's Key's description should be.

Last edited:
According to the roadmap they gave during a Dev Meeting they are going to add a 4th Job Path to all characters (sans Rose as she already has 4 Job Paths), curious to see what those will be like.

Last edited:
Back