• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainchase Ishmael (Herrscher Path) 2-A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i believe Ain's profile should be getting straight up a 2-A tier instead of "At least 2-B, likely 2-A", here are some of my reasonings for it (also can be viewed as a way to explain a bit more of why his AP is like this than what currently is on the profile):

We have confirmation that the Elsword verse has "at least" countless to possibly infinite alternate timelines via this statement from one of the web novels:

"This universe is now mine." It wasn't an exaggeration, it was just a simple truth. Who could possibly protest when someone who could freely wield time and space was saying he wants to rule the universe? Anyone who could stop him had fallen and no one was left. It was the time to achieve his long-cherished ambition. Those eternally long fights, eternally long pains, eternally long days. Countless times and times again, all those short-lived events. He remembered all those hundreds, thousands, ten thousands of years of time that has flowed without an exception. He had no choice but to remember. He came this far for that sake."

However that is further added to with the fact that, as mentioned in Add's Mad Paradox profile, both this job path and another of his Job Paths, which are Supergeniuses, simply come to the conclusion by trying to calculate the space-time coordinates of his original timeline that it is impossible to go back to a exact parallel world/timeline once you leave it, and that trying to would always inevitably making you end up in a new one, which i believe would mean there is a infinite number of parallel worlds/timelines.

Now, to further explain Ain's Tier in case, Ain in his Herrscher Path is where he becomes one with Henir's Realm and power. Henir's Realm is the realm of void, endless chaos and nothingness/nonexistence, it predates (Henir's very power was used in the creation of the material realm/existence) and encompasses all of existence while simulteneosly being outside of it (Referenced on how once Ain becomes one with it, he achieves complete omnipresence, existing everywhere and nowhere at the same time). In addition to this, it's also stated that nature of Henir's realm are the pure aspects of Henir (the being that created it), one of those being the concept of Infinity, meaning that Henir's realm is also a infinite void.

Several of Ain's abilities also mention the concept of "ending the world", which given the further context above and below, world in these context mostly measn something like "what exists/existence" rather than just "universe" or "planet". One of his skills also straight up mention him "erasing the (existential) realm and replacing it with the void".

Henir is also stated as being "the end of all things" and "the destination that all existence must turn to" (The latter veing something that was cut from the english version of his background, the translated version of the original one can be seen here seen here) further confirming how Herrscher, as the embodiment of Henir's realm and power, would be 2-A.

Last edited:
Yeah i know so, that's why Ain has his current rating, but the main reason i made the post was because Add's Mad Paradox profile seemingly was allowed to just be straight-up 2-A with the justification that it provides for it, that "because it is completely impossible to find the space-time coordinates of a exact parallel universe it means there is a infinite amount of them" thing.

If the justification on Add's profile isn't right about it's assumption, i guess that he should be the one to get corrected to fit Ain's "At least 2-B, likely 2-A" instead.

Last edited:
Yes, correcting it to "At least 2-B, possibly 2-A" seems better in that case.

Oh ok, i can change Add's profile myself then. do i have to link this thread as the reason of the edit or is it not necessary?

Well, the one thing i guess could point out to straight up 2-A rather than only possibly/likely is that it is stated that before he became Mad Paradox he caused an "endless path of destruction across space and time" (refering to destroying timelines), implying that there has to exist an endless amount of timelines to be destroyed in for there to be a "endless path of destruction" of them. Would something like that count?

Last edited:
No. Sorry. Even single universes are recurrently treated as being endless.

I am aware, but as i mentioned "endless path of destruction across space and time" in this context is referering to him going rampage across the entirety of space-time as a whole and destroying timelines, it isn't refering to destroying a singular infinite space-time continuum. So what i mean is like: in order for there to be a endless path of destruction of timelines, there would have to be a endless amount of them, right?"

Not if each universe is endless in itself, no. Sorry, but it is too unspecific.

Oh okay then, i see.

Well, like i said above, i can change Add's profile to fit the "At least 2-B, possibly 2-A" myself then. Do i have to link this thread as the reason of the edit or is it not necessary?

You should preferably link to this thread in the small edit summary box for the page.

Ok, thanks.

i imagine there won't be anymore input from other people on it, so i guess the thread can be closed then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back