• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So how's the update so far? (Both in the game and in this wikia as well)

Btw off-topic for a moment, but did you guys ever heard or (even) played Dungeon Fighter Online?

Well seems like i was right, Nisha and Laby do fuse back together in Laby's 4th Path, tho only in her 3rd Job's Hyper Active.

Last edited:
Reading her korean description, it seems like she has aquired the El Lady's power without actually becoming the El Lady herself.

Also, for the only 2 4th paths left, which are Ain's and Noah's, the only thing i can think of for Noah is if the path job focuses on using the time magic from Harque's Pendant, while for Ain i have absolutely no idea what could be.

Yeah honestly hard to tell how strong laby is because the skill descriptions dont really help you just know she has hax but maybe when they reveal what she is she prob can be scaled then. I did see how RaS is like a Illusionist who creates life from imagination.

Last edited:
So it seems like Ain's 4th Path is him getting mad due to being corrupted by Dark El while also retaining the small amount of Henir corruption he had in base, a dark el corrupted Richter essentially.

Also ironically it seems that Chung's 4th path is like, by far the weakest of his job paths despite the whole divine imagery lol, as he never even leaves Hamel and thus cannot be scaled to his canon job path.

Last edited:
Hello, in spite that I never played Elsword, but have been interested in its lore for some time now

And while I'm not an expert on the verse in anyway, I would like to add my thoughts;

1. Are there going to be more added profiles soon

And

2. I stumbled upon this vid about Rage Heart Raven, and noticed that he mentioned that his Nasod Arm is evolving, so should he have "Reactive Evolution"?

Last edited:
Not really sure if it is Reactive Evolution per say, or just the nasod arm getting stronger in general since his arm evolving kinda happens with all his job paths.

Not sure if soon but really most job paths aside from the strongest ones have the same scaling so that part is mostly easy for anyone that'd want to make a profile.

Last edited:
Reading a translation of Noah's new path's 3rd job backstory, it seems like his power is Subjective Reality. Translation of one his passives even says that "The boundary between reality and fantasy collapses and only one truth unfolds before Noah's eyes" while the other says that he "crosses between dreams and reality".

Last edited:
Reading a translation of Noah's new path's 3rd job backstory, it seems like his power is Subjective Reality. Translation of one his passives even says that "The boundary between reality and fantasy collapses and only one truth unfolds before Noah's eyes" while the other says that he "crosses between dreams and reality".
well tbh if he sees the reality as dream than its can be solid 5D..

Also, for the only 2 4th paths left, which are Ain's and Noah's, the only thing i can think of for Noah is if the path job focuses on using the time magic from Harque's Pendant, while for Ain i have absolutely no idea what could be.
Ain 4th path is not that good.. i have played and hes skilk are just basicly shattering space.. in my opinion he is prolly the Weekest ain.. there is tho a statement he will destroy the world to get the goddes attention..

Ain 4th path is not that good.. i have played and hes skilk are just basicly shattering space.. in my opinion he is prolly the Weekest ain.. there is tho a statement he will destroy the world to get the goddes attention..
To be fair imo the weakest Ain is still Bluhen lmao. Opferung still uses both the divine creation power as well as el power combined with demonic/dark el power. He is corrupted by Henir but has no access to any Henir power tho.

Last edited:
To be fair imo the weakest Ain is still Bluhen lmao. Opferung still uses both the divine creation power as well as el power combined with demonic/dark el power. He is corrupted by Henir but has no access to any Henir power tho.
Disagree well even tho BL looks weak and has no statement of what he can do, But he holds the power of cycle and creation from elria.. hes prolly has better manipulation of EL than Genesis.. Genesis hold the power of El resosnance from Hall Of El.. well Biggot/opherung can maybe be 3A tho due this simp stating destroying the World to get his mommy intention..

If you mean her "possibly higher dimensional manipulation" it was from a higher dimensional manipulation revision thread that happend some time ago seems like, that in itself was removed.
Yo btw Do u think Henir Can get TD1?.. if we talking about henir nature he hinself is Nonexistence and created Existence.. he created life and also cause death...Any tought?

Back