• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I had talked to Baki earlier today, so why aren't you rating Elsword as a Star level? After all, he was responsible for Scar's defeat; he creates a "gigantic black hole" to attack.

As long as you can provide the proof for documentation's sake (so that nobody can refute the upgrade), I'd be fine to vote for it

The black hole never stated to be gigantic as star, black hole comes in many size in fiction you know? Take Ainz Ooal Gow for example, he can also create black hole but only at small size. Scar being gigantic is not even reaches whole stage to be considered close to star level.

Scar's BH is almost as big as him. Considering that it must be about 4-5 meters high, it is something to be highlighted. A smaller black hole can swallow planets. (I just got out of the game and forgot to get a print of the fight with him. Although not very easy, letting go is HK)

No that's not how it worked, where's the logic black hole can consume planet? Where did you get that idea? Unless is explicitly stated Scar can destroy planets with his Black Hole, Scar will never reach 5b. There are so many black holes ability in fiction but half of them can't even destroyed a building like that psychic alien from One Punch Man so saying can destroy even stars just because he has Black Hole is hyperboles.

We already know Black Holes in fiction is most of time are misconception. Saying that Black Holes user is star level or even planet level is like saying Ainz should be star level now. And in case you don't know, the smaller black holes is, the stronger gravitational pull become and their mass are several times bigger than our sun but Ainz can't destroy solar system with it despite having smaller black holes than Scar's.

Don't take Black Holes literally since there's so many misconception in fiction about how Black Holes works.

The concepts are not wrong or false, the authors who misinterpret them. Their intention is not to create something false. All these works you sent have different levels of power, different universes, and different proposals. If someone in OPM had a Solar System level, this power of BH would be applied to every community.

In Elsword the physics is worked carefully and accurately. ADD itself can invoke a hole through its manipulation of space (More specifically with "Star Rain"), because its power revolves around that of manipulating space and its causes. Whether it's creating dimensions, teleporting, using gravity and even Dark Matter, all of which circulate in the Galaxy Cluster. Scar being regarded as a normal BH does not escape anything that the universe addresses, everything is up to standard.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you about the false fiction of black holes. But I don't think that's the case, Elsword works "Physics" and Science very consistently.

Just like i said, don't take Black Holes literally, Is not reliable and most of time will lead to even confusing scaling just like you can't take "Lightspeed" in fiction to be literal speed of light since most author only meant it as superhumanly fast.

Sure they are from different universes, but nothing prove that Scar's BH is actual BH we know of in reality, for all we know, it might be just suction force he creates and named it BH because that's most fiction perceive.

Beside, the abilities it self is called Demon Vortex, but since the abilities is sucking thing, they conveniently called it BH because what else is spherical and suck thing? yeah, BH. But what else that can suck thing? yes, Vortex which the ability name came from.

Revy Lee said:
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you about the false fiction of black holes. But I don't think that's the case, Elsword works "Physics" and Science very consistently.
Well. it doesn't mean perfect, and most of them is Science Fiction and not our science and as such their science is part of fantasy, i mean Time Machine? Traveling between dimensions? Making tools out of pure data into physical? And speaking to a machine? Do we have that technology yet? Of course, not that i heard of atleast and as such their science is mostly fiction.

Btw, i just want to say i never finished Diangelion's profile because i'm not good at making profile, sorry.

But L2C via hax also makes sense, Ain (Apostasia) is 6B, 2B via Hax. Both Diabolic Esper and Apostasia are 2nd jobs, so i'm unsure about DE tier.

Maybe we could do a thread about this? I don't think he should have L2C Dura for surviving his own attack.

Can someone edit Ain profile to be type 2 NEP? The order of the numbers changed, the former type 1 is now type 2.

Also, i think the 3rd jobs should be at least 6B, possibly at least H6A, because we don't know if the H6A feat is really H6A.

After thinking a bit, i think we can really upgrade Henir's Realm to 5D. Do any of you have anything that could help with this?

My reasoning is, we don't know elrios size, and to be H6A, a explosion has to be VERY large.

SchroKatze was talking about 5D hax for Ain, and after thinking a bit, Henir's Realm can be interpreted as 5D.

Both Henir and Elria existed before existence and nonexistence itself, so the 2 of them are L1C (5D), then Henir created his realm, a place that is everything he(?) represents, a 5D realm, after that, Elria created her own realm, but fused the things she represents with the things Henir represents, thus creating an imperfect infinite 4D multiverse.

XDragnoir said:
My reasoning is, we don't know elrios size, and to be H6A, a explosion has to be VERY large.
SchroKatze was talking about 5D hax for Ain, and after thinking a bit, Henir's Realm can be interpreted as 5D.

Both Henir and Elria existed before existence and nonexistence itself, so the 2 of them are L1C (5D), then Henir created his realm, a place that is everything he(?) represents, a 5D realm, after that, Elria created her own realm, but fused the things she represents with the things Henir represents, thus creating an imperfect infinite 4D multiverse.
But if we don't know Elrios's size, there isn't any proof to say it's bigger than a H6A rating, right?

What are the arguments for and against it? I'd be okay with adding it, but there no point if Elsword characters are used in a Vs thread and the we have to do another CRT because our 5D reasoning turned out to be faulty

Thats good reasoning. What do you think could be used to argue against that line of thinking?

What i'm trying to say is that H6A is probably wrong because we don't know Elrios' size and should be changed to 6B possibly H6A for the 3rd jobs.

A 2B multiverse is obvious, but we don't have too many quptes talking abou an infinite universe, and this is exactly what is needed to upgrade a verse in most of the cases.

XDragnoir said:
What i'm trying to say is that H6A is probably wrong because we don't know Elrios' size and should be changed to 6B possibly H6A for the 3rd jobs.
A 2B multiverse is obvious, but we don't have too many quptes talking abou an infinite universe, and this is exactly what is needed to upgrade a verse in most of the cases.
Got it, changed will be made sometime tomorrow if accepted

Then that's enough in my books

Grab some staff approval for these changes and I can add them

Oof. I haven't been here in a while and to make up for the time I was gone I decided to do a Raven (Furious Blade Path) profile. So, I wish you could take a look, and if you can, say what should be added or removed. It is the first time that I make a profile so I don't know if I'm doing well.

Back