• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First off, the profile looks great!

Second, can someone get some scans of some of the feats listed? Feats like beating a monster that destroys cities and outspeeding light-based attacks? If so, I've got a pal in the calc department that might be able to help us out

Edit: I also plan to make the other 2 paths for Elsword

Yeah, i asked him, the 7A feat comes from a demon boss iirc, but a can't remember his name, idk about the 7B feat, the 6B feat is the place Solace teleported Elsword (Solace's Fortress, i think) and the H6A feat is related to the Great El, don't remember where exactly it happened/was stated.

XDragnoir said:
Yeah, i asked him, the 7A feat comes from a demon boss iirc, but a can't remember his name, idk about the 7B feat, the 6B feat is the place Solace teleported Elsword (Solace's Fortress, i think) and the H6A feat is related to the Great El, don't remember where exactly it happened/was stated.
If we can get scans of that together and post them here, I'll gather them all and get them calc'd hopefully

Actually, i couldn't find anything to support 6B, it seems that dimension is Elysion, and Solace used El Illusions (the same the Great El uses) to make Elsword see his memories.

The H6A feat seems to be because the El Explosion split the Elrios supercontinent in 2 (Fluone and Lurensia), and the El Restoration is a 2C feat (could be felt and carried energy to Elrios, Elysion and Demon World).), don't know why they scale to this, and now i'm going to sleep, so i can only search more tomorrow.

The members of El Search are able to run against the force and move away from the black hole that Scar is capable of creating, so I imagine that this could give them an upgrade in speed.

I'm sorry if something seems strange, it's that my English is a little... horrible..

XDragnoir said:
The H6A feat seems to be because the El Explosion split the Elrios supercontinent in 2 (Fluone and Lurensia), and the El Restoration is a 2C feat (could be felt and carried energy to Elrios, Elysion and Demon World).), don't know why they scale to this, and now i'm going to sleep, so i can only search more tomorrow.
I'll look around for some info about why they scale, and I'll see about 6B stuff, at worst, we might have to just take the statement and use baseline. We can talk about it when you get back online

It'satrapman said:
The members of El Search are able to run against the force and move away from the black hole that Scar is capable of creating, so I imagine that this could give them an upgrade in speed.

I'm sorry if something seems strange, it's that my English is a little... horrible..
Are we able to calculate a scan of this?

Magical Black Holes aren't accepted here 8 of 10 times, is there any reason Scar's BH was a real BH? I know Add and Eve (Ain has an EE BH and Luciel has an magical BH) have non-magical black holes, the former being a spcetime manipulator and the latter having comparable tech, but that doesn't mean every single attack named Black Hole is a tier 4 feat.

Update to Elsword, just added Tabbers for his Knight Emperor path, might do one of his other paths soon, iirc someone was working on Raven, right?

I think we don't have a way to calc the size of the 2 continents, don't you remember if there is any quote about the distance from any point to another? Maybe the time it takes to go from one continent to the other.

The time to get from one place to another would work, as that's how the Bleach community scales stuff for Las Noche and Hueco Mundo. I'll look into quotes, if you find anything yourself, give me a shout

Bump from the dead!

Anyway do you guya gonna continuing the Elsword profiles project?
I do, I think I was working on Rune Slayer Elsword or maybe a Raven profile, but I can’t remember what happened to that, I got swamped with irl stuff and other verses. I’ll try to set some time aside to work on some profiles

Hey! sorry, i never received another notification from this thread so i thought it was abandoned (which kinda looks like now lol).

My Aisha profile from back when is still the same way, her powers and tier are done, i just don't really know which statistics are to be put on her other stats.

Also, Noah's Celestia class path is among now one of the strongest classes, he creates galaxies for fun and can create universes too and that's even before achieving 3rd class lol.

Good stuff! After 7 months of working on a CRT for a different verse, I might finally be able to make some new Elsword profiles. As far as Elsword characters, should we make individual profiles for each path, or one profile with many tabbers (all steps of all paths on one profile)?

I guess it would be better having a profile for each job path, a single profile with all job paths combined would be kinda too messy i believe lol. And i think the priority would be making profiles for the strongest job path of each character, except the case where the character's job paths don't really have any significant difference power-wise.

Last edited:
Alright, if we prioritize like that, I might do a Raven profile instead of another Elsword profile. That way we can get one profile out for each character at least

Yeah i think that would make sense.

Also as i mentioned my Metamorphy page is mostly done, all that is left is adding the info about her Master Class skill since that wasn't a thing when i made it, some few powers i think, her keys and her other stats since i would need a basis to know which she would have, i guess scaled to Elsword's?

I could also make Noah's Celestia profile, he is already 3-C in his 1st job alone lol.

IMO, she’d have like Medium or High stamina based on the fights she’s gone through with the rest of the party. Can’t think of a particular feat though

Elsword's profile has it as "High and Very High" with the reasonings so i imagine that is what could be used on Aisha's as she is at least comparable to him (tho in Metamorphy's case she is much above him AP-wise.)

Last edited:
Yeah, everyone should probably downscale in Stamina from Lord Knight Elsword, who is known for his vitality, stamina, and ability to keep up with monsters and mages on physical ability alone

So, i finished Aisha's profile, only missing the info on some of her Mod Skills, but otherwise done. Anyone mind taking a lot to see if anything else needs to be fixed or changed before posting it?

Last edited:
Non Physical Interaction has a bracket in front of it that it doesn’t need, in her second key, “can destroy space and time” is redundant, as that level of power is explained in her AP and that ability is explained with her Dimension Manipulation, “can create Wormholes” should be Portal Creation, in her AP, “Comparable to Elsword, who can defeat Solace, who can create a country-sized pocket reality.” should have the period removed, in her AP, “...which were able "shatter" space-time and be felt across multiple dimenions” dimensions is spelled wrong, and I think that’s it.
Mainly small corrections, so for the most part, the profile looks great! Should be ready to make official after some minor fixes.

Okay thanks! i have fixed all the stuff you have mentioned, Anything else needed?

Also, i wonder if i should put Aisha's Dimension Manipulation as "Higher-Dimensional Manipulation" instead or at least as Possibly? due to the fact she is said to control spatial and temporal dimensions in plural, which kinfs implies more than only 3-D space and controlling 4-D space already is considered Higher-Dimensional according to the Higher Dimensional Manipulation page.

Last edited:
That’s all, I do believe

I’m not knowledgeable enough on the standard for VBW, so I’d contact a staff member and ask for their thoughts about it

Back