• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainchase Ishmael Update...

Hi Guys Im gonna Do some Update on Ainchase..

Resistence To Conceptual Manipulation 1,Death Manipulation,Existence Erasure,Void,Chaos,Corruption.

• Ain: I fell through a gap of Time and Space created by the explosion.
  • Ain: Due to the explosion of the El, my mission had lost its meaning. Also, due to the damage of the explosion, I lacked the power to sustain my existence.
  • Ain: I am faced with an uninviting chaos.
  • Ain: While lost in the chaos, I felt a faint source of El energy and I instinctively chased after that El energy.
Ain was sent at Henir Time and Space.
Henir Time and space is a place where Chaos and nothingness Spread..
  • I had no idea. What is the nature of Henir?
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Extinction. Henir symbolizes infinity, but at the same time, the power to turn everything into nothing.
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Your mortality is the very proof of Henir's influence.
  • Story Quest Icon - Aisha.png Aisha: How strange. I've read every history book I've come across but I've never heard any of this. Does that mean any knowledge related to Henir is being controlled?
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Anyways, it doesn't seem like you want to go in Henir's Time and Space. What do you want?
-Resistence to Death manipulation as Henir nature of Extinction
-Resistence to Chaos,Void,EE,Conceptual manip as Henir nature of Nothingness and can erase anything
"Like I said, the core of Henir radiates the energy of chaos and extinction. What do you think would happen if a passage to the core opens?"
-Resistence to Corruption Manipulation..
Glave: This uses the concentrated power of Henir to reverse the nature of humans and transform them into monsters. I'm sure you've already witnessed it since you brought it here..

And for ainchase Conceptual Manipulation 1 Came as Henir as a concept of Chaos,Nothingness,Infinity as being that predate and exist independent from Reality/Creation as the world that Elria made also from Henir Power..
  • Glave: You may think Henir is dangerous because it's the opposite of Elria, but it's actually not what you think.
  • Story Quest Icon - Glave.png Glave: Elria created this world using Henir's Chaos and chaos is an infinite source of energy. So, this world already contains some aspects of Henir.

And this would go to all Ain Path Ritcher,Bluhen,Herrscher even tho only Herrscher are in Profile..
And i think we should add base form at Ainchase/Herrscher profile..
What do you guys think..
All information of Ainchase came from

These mostly only really apply to the Herrscher path. Remember that Henir's Realm and power is very multi-faceted, it does not solely and only erase, we don't even exactly know to which "layer"/part of Henir's Realm Ain got flung to, and we know from the El Search Party that strong enough people can endure being in outer parts of Henir's Realm (which seem to mostly be the corrupting side of Henir) for a small period, tho they make clear that they'd eventually perish from being there too long, and also that there are parts of Henir's Realm, like the Henir's Time and Space that Glave administers, that aren't even meant to actually be automatically erasing stuff that is there at all.

And remember, Ain was very briefly in an unknown "layer" of Henir's Realm and his existence was actually already starting to crumble apart, he just got lucky enough to get out before it happened, he wasn't really resisting much and he still was very much corrupted by the small amount of Henir energy that was left on him, it was just dormant, and as we see later in canon story path when he got exposed to enough energy the corruption was gonna straight up consume his existence had it not been removed from him. Herrscher path Ain is the only one that fits having all of those resistances because he is the only one that had total exposure to every aspect of Henir's Realm and power in it's entirety.

Last edited:
These mostly only really apply to the Herrscher path. Remember that Henir's Realm and power is very multi-faceted, it does not solely and only erase, we don't even exactly know to which "layer"/part of Henir's Realm Ain got flung to, and we know from the El Search Party that strong enough people can endure being in outer parts of Henir's Realm (which seem to mostly be the corrupting side of Henir) for a small period, tho they make clear that they'd eventually perish from being there too long, and also that there are parts of Henir's Realm, like the Henir's Time and Space that Glave administers, that aren't even meant to actually be automatically erasing stuff that is there at all.

And remember, Ain was very briefly in an unknown "layer" of Henir's Realm and his existence was actually already starting to crumble apart, he just got lucky enough to get out before it happened, he wasn't really resisting much and he still was very much corrupted by the small amount of Henir energy that was left on him, it was just dormant, and as we see later in canon story path when he got exposed to enough energy the corruption was gonna straight up consume his existence had it not been removed from him. Herrscher path Ain is the only one that fits having all of those resistances because he is the only one that had total exposure to every aspect of Henir's Realm and power in it's entirety.
Ther are prolly Like 3 Layers Of Henir Realm..
Demom realm as the Gate to Henir (Labirynth Of Ruin being The Entrance)>>Henir Time and Space>> Henir's/Henir Realm..
And Ain being the Henir time and space as Chaos began eating his existence and remember Without Ain will and Ishmael Protection he would be erased since he was protected and wont die due Ishmael.. and Fyi ain has been like 500 years since he said Ruben has change and time has goes 500 years in Ruben.. BUt can be more since it has no limitation of time and space in henir Time and space..
And also since all Ain path was protected by Ishmael included Ritcher.. and and Bluhen having the Power of Elria.. this make ishmael also has Resistence For henir power which is why Ain will be given those resistwnce due ishmael..

And btw even if its For Herrscher path we still prolly put it up on the Profile..

Ther are prolly Like 3 Layers Of Henir Realm..
Demom realm as the Gate to Henir (Labirynth Of Ruin being The Entrance)>>Henir Time and Space>> Henir's/Henir Realm..
And Ain being the Henir time and space as Chaos began eating his existence and remember Without Ain will and Ishmael Protection he would be erased since he was protected and wont die due Ishmael.. and Fyi ain has been like 500 years since he said Ruben has change and time has goes 500 years in Ruben.. BUt can be more since it has no limitation of time and space in henir Time and space..
And also since all Ain path was protected by Ishmael included Ritcher.. and and Bluhen having the Power of Elria.. this make ishmael also has Resistence For henir power which is why Ain will be given those resistwnce due ishmael..
The Labyrinth of Ruin isn't really a layer itself, it's just a very specific portion of Henir's Realm that allows you to travel Elrios to the Demon World, it most likely is just a location within Henir's outer layer/part. And neither is Henir's Time and Space, as Glave himself says that it is merely a fraction of Henir's inner layer/world.

Again he wasn't really protected, he just got out of wherever part of Henir's Realm he was in time. We are show in his introduction mission that for him the El Explosion and him managing to get out occurated in a very short period for him, he got tossed there, wandered a bit then found a way out through a opened Henir rift. He wasn't there for literal 500 years himself, which makes sense considering Henir's nature.

And we know for sure that Ishmael doesn't necessarily grant resistance to Henir power cause Bluhen Ain, which was already under the protection of Elria after the El Restoration, was still going to get his existence devored by the actually small amount of Henir corruption he had after it awakened from it's dormant state, so if even Elria's protection actually does not protect him from it, then neither does Ishamel's who is abysmally bellow Elria.

And btw even if its For Herrscher path we still prolly put it up on the Profile..
I thought he already had it honestly lol, he has some but not really all of them on the Herrscher part of the profile, mostly the conceptual manip one i think.

I thought he already had it honestly lol, he has some but not really all of them on the Herrscher part of the profile, mostly the conceptual manip one i think.
its not actually on hes profile tho only in Apostia.. but for apostia we cant say he resist it.. due himself still Corupted and getting hes existen erase.. until he bacame Herrcher he would became Completely Resist to it.. CM1,Death manip,Corruption,Chaos,Void, etc.. and btw on a upgrade for AP https://vsbattles.com/threads/ainchase-ishmael-upgrade-from-like-2a-2a.149988/

Back