• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring's Top Tier should be straight Tier 4 and not just "possibly".

A Discussion Rule would be ridiculous. This thread discusses information that was entirely unavailable the first time it was brought up and that's far from grounds for such a rule.
A discussion rule would be necessary if the conversation was indeed to loop back around upon itself over and over again. Which
I’m guessing it would take a separate thread to discuss the possibility of adding Low 4-C as a definite minimum?
this, was an insinuation of.

If a new DLC comes out, I've already said I don't care if we make a new CRT (presuming said DLC affords us new information to look at). The horse is well and truly dead, and it wasn't even the horse being discussed.

Back