• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Hazbin Hotel top tier upgrade

In the opening of the first episode, we are told some lore about the begging of the universe. According to Charlie "the elders of heaven expanded the universe". I would interoperate that as the elders either creating matter to form the stuff in the universe such as planets or stars, or taking the matter that was in the universe and forming planets and stars from it. Either way, they would have created planets as stars from something. This is also sort of confirmed as we are shown an image of the angels holding the earth in their hands (i was going to add the image but i cant figure out how to add it, but you can skip to 1 minute on the first episode and see it)

This would then mean that the top tiers would be planet to star level. And i do understand that this would be an over time thing. But they cant have spent to long on each planet or star considering how many of them their are in the universe, and because Hazbin seems to be using a more biblical timeline instead of a 14 billion year old universe.

This would only really scale to the higher tier angels such as the seraph and Lucifer.

issue is we don't know what "expand the universe" means

they don't hold the earth on their hands, it appears floating while they circle it, which could also be seen as them watching it from far, but most importantly, the entire sequence is extremely, what is the word, "artistic", or "abstract", i don't know, but the way it is shown to us seems to be more so a visualization of the events in a expressive way, making their appearance probably not being 100% literal

the only example we have of their work is them creating 2 humans from the earth's dust, nothing about them having actually created the universe or anything major there

honestly the way the sequence shows, it feels like "expand the universe" refers to adding new things to happen there, such as humans, or lucifer giving them free will

we might get more info later but i think the intro is too vague for this, even though i also though this could upgrade them to cosmic tiers, and besides, this would only scale to them via creation, not physicals or attacks as far as we know

issue is we don't know what "expand the universe" means

they don't hold the earth on their hands, it appears floating while they circle it, which could also be seen as them watching it from far, but most importantly, the entire sequence is extremely, what is the word, "artistic", or "abstract", i don't know, but the way it is shown to us seems to be more so a visualization of the events in a expressive way, making their appearance being literal not very reliable

the only example we have of their work is them creating 2 humans from the earth's dust, nothing about them having actually created the universe or anything major there

honestly the way the sequence shows, it feels like "expand the universe" refers to adding new things to happen there, such as humans, or lucifer giving them free will

we might get more info later but i think the intro is too vague for this, even though i also though this could upgrade them to cosmic tiers, and besides, this would only scale to them via creation, not physicals or attacks as far as we know
Ok. But i though creation feats scaled to AP. Is that not the case anymore?

btw in ep 5 we see Lucifer was dreaming to create his own solar system but yes

Ok. But i though creation feats scaled to AP. Is that not the case anymore?
case by case, there needs to be evidence that they would scale to it physically or at least with attacks, such as the same energy they use to create being used to attack or empower themselves

if adam used the holy light to create a moon for instance, his AP would be moon level since he can use it attack others

Back