• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

So how are the new DLC weapons for you guys? I’m trying out a bunch to see if I can get a new main. So far the backhand blades are good as well as some of the bosses.
Radahn's Lord sword from the Remembrance has one of the coolest looking skills in the game but haven't gotten to try it on a real enemy yet.

I also loved Rellana's twin blades for a while there, basic M1's are great and the skill is good too, only problem is that it has the same mechanical BS as Sword of Night and Flame with the moon related attack being near impossible to use consistently.

I adore Messmer's spear. The skill on it is amazing. And as for its actual usefulness it's probably one of the best weapons on enemies that can be easily staggered, like Tarnished models, the skill just stunlocks them and does immense damage.

Outside of Remembrance weapons, the Great Katana's are sick, and I love the claws and martial arts visually, though sadly they're very weak.

Did people forget about the item description in Base Game with Bewitching Branch?

It is very likely Mogh and Radahn got charmed beforehand.

Mohg 100% did. His follower in the DLC (Alberich or whatever) outright says that Mohg had been under Miquella's influence the whole time, and he was the one actually being used in the end. Miquella more than likely planned for Mohg to be used as Radahn's vessel from the get-go and charmed him to make it easier. Think about it, Mohg was literally the perfect candidate. The body of a Demi-God which is probably necessarily to contain someone like Radahn, a forgotten and disgraced Omen child who wouldn't be missed, who lived in constant hiding from everyone. No one would notice anything and frankly wouldn't care if he died, which is SO sad, and which is why I think Miquella chose him.

As for Radahn, that's way more difficult to figure out. Radahn DID promise Miquella to be his consort one day, that is a fact. However, we don't know the circumstances behind this, what the specific vow was (i.e. why he agreed to it, though we can make some guesses), and most of all, if he was entirely willing to do it or not.

Remember, Miquella's ability is NOT mind control. He can sub-consciously influence people into not just liking him, not just loving him, but utterly adoring him and being literally willing to die for him. At least with direct mind control, it's often that the victim is still aware that they're being controlled and can resist to some extent. But Miquella's ability doesn't have any real downsides, he just makes people love him, truly and genuinely, and if you love him, why even bother wanting to "resist" what you can't even perceive as manipulation.

My headcanon/theory is that he charmed Radahn AND gave him a deal he couldn't resist, so Radahn agreed to it. But later, for whatever reason, Radahn went back on the vow, which led to Miquella sending Malenia, who was aware of the vow mind you, to kill Radahn so that Miquella could later take his soul. This is supported by Malenia's last words to Radahn in the Battle of Aeonia being "Miquella awaits thee, O' Promised Consort.". However, it's also fully possible that what they offered to Radahn was the war itself. We know Radahn was a pure warrior at heart, and he had immense respect for a fellow warrior, Godfrey. who's entire time as Elden Lord was spent fighting, killing, and conquering. Godfrey, or rather Hoarah Loux, was such a war lover that when he felled the last enemy in his path, it is said that the light faded from his eyes, his literal purpose in life that gave him motivation was to fight and kill, and that man was Radahn's idol, so it's not hard to discern that Radahn was pretty similar, though he had some degree of compassion and kindness in him which was part of why Miquella wanted him. Radahn had the strength, the lust for battle, and the compassion that Miquella sought in a lord. The idea that, to Radahn, a war with Malenia would be worth marrying Miquella so that Miquella could make the world a better place, genuinely isn't far-fetched, but who knows, it's still very vague.

Either way, it does seem that Radahn relented on the vow later on, as it's suggested that Miquella viewed him returning in the Land of Shadow as him "finally" completing the vow, which would mean that at some point he turned his back on it. Again, this could be why Malenia fights him. It's also possibly why Radahn fought so desperately to stay alive even when he was practically in hell, though in the base game that was because he had to hold back the stars, so it's still iffy, and weird because the whole Miquella thing doesn't even connect with Radahn's entire gimmick as the Starscourge, makes me wonder if Miquella even knew about the cosmic threats and Ranni's fate.

Anyways, I think it's possible that in his return in the Land of Shadow, Radahn was indeed completely under Miquella's control. It could explain why Radahn didn't utter a single word. He clearly talks in the lore, yet he doesn't say ANYTHING here? And if Miquella's ability can work on another Demi-God (Mohg, and arguably even Malenia though I think she just loved Miquella in general), it's absolutely not a stretch to think it'd work on Radahn, badass as he is, and he WOULD use it on Radahn, just in case. He has literally no reason not to, and not doing it could threaten his plans.

In any case, I'm leaning like 99% towards the idea he charmed both of them from the get-go and that they never really had a choice in anything. Radahn managed to resist it later on after some time away from Miquella, not under his influence, but we came along and killed him, sealing his fate.

Mohg 100% did. His follower in the DLC (Alberich or whatever) outright says that Mohg had been under Miquella's influence the whole time, and he was the one actually being used in the end. Miquella more than likely planned for Mohg to be used as Radahn's vessel from the get-go and charmed him to make it easier. Think about it, Mohg was literally the perfect candidate. The body of a Demi-God which is probably necessarily to contain someone like Radahn, a forgotten and disgraced Omen child who wouldn't be missed, who lived in constant hiding from everyone. No one would notice anything and frankly wouldn't care if he died, which is SO sad, and which is why I think Miquella chose him.

As for Radahn, that's way more difficult to figure out. Radahn DID promise Miquella to be his consort one day, that is a fact. However, we don't know the circumstances behind this, what the specific vow was (i.e. why he agreed to it, though we can make some guesses), and most of all, if he was entirely willing to do it or not.

Remember, Miquella's ability is NOT mind control. He can sub-consciously influence people into not just liking him, not just living him, but utterly adoring him and being literally willing to die for him. At least with direct mind control, it's often that the victim is still aware that they're being controlled and can resist to some extent. But Miquella's ability doesn't have any real downsides, he just makes people love him, truly and genuinely, and if you love him, why even bother wanting to "resist" what you can't even perceive as manipulation.

My headcanon/theory is that he charmed Radahn AND gave him a deal he couldn't resist, so Radahn agreed to it. But later, for whatever reason, Radahn went back on the vow, which led to Miquella sending Malenia, who was aware of the vow mind you, to kill Radahn so that Miquella could later take his soul. However, it's also fully possible that what they offered to Radahn was the war itself. We know Radahn was a pure warrior at heart, and he had immense respect for a fellow warrior, Godfrey. who's entire time as Elden Lord was spent fighting, killing, and conquering. Godfrey, or rather Hoarah Loux, was such a war lover that when he felled the last enemy in his path, it is said that the light faded from his eyes, his literal purpose in life that gave him motivation was to fight and kill, and that man was Radahn's idol, so it's not hard to discern that Radahn was pretty similar, though he had some degree of compassion and kindness in him which was part of why Miquella wanted him. Radahn had the strength, the lust for battle, and the compassion that Miquella sought in a lord. The idea that, to Radahn, a war with Malenia would be worth marrying Miquella so that Miquella could make the world a better place, genuinely isn't far-fetched, but who knows, it's still very vague.

Either way, it does seem that Radahn relented on the vow later on, as it's suggested that Miquella viewed him returning in the Land of Shadow as him "finally" completing the vow, which would mean that at some point he turned his back on it. Again, this could be why Malenia fights him. It's also possibly why Radahn fought so desperately to stay alive even when he was practically in hell, though in the base game that was because he had to hold back the stars, so it's still iffy, and weird because the whole Miquella thing doesn't even connect with Radahn's entire gimmick as the Starscourge, makes me wonder if Miquella even knew about the cosmic threats and Ranni's fate.

Anyways, I think it's possible that in his return in the Land of Shadow, Radahn was indeed completely under Miquella's control. It could explain why Radahn didn't utter a single word. He clearly talks in the lore, yet he doesn't say ANYTHING here? And if Miquella's ability can work on another Demi-God (Mohg, and arguably even Malenia though I think she just loved Miquella in general), it's absolutely not a stretch to think it'd work on Radahn, badass as he is, and he WOULD use it on Radahn, just in case. He has literally no reason not to, and not doing it could threaten his plans.

In any case, I'm leaning like 99% towards the idea he charmed both of them from the get-go and that they never really had a choice in anything. Radahn managed to resist it later on after some time away from Miquella, not under his influence, but we came along and killed him, sealing his fate.
There was no way Radahn wasn’t charmed as the item description mentioned he was loved by many people. One of them is obviously Radahn as the in-game description of the Bewitching Branch specifically goes out of its way to say

“The Empyrean Miquella is loved by many people. Indeed, he has learned very well how to compel such affection.”

Which means this happened before the Shattering IIRC. There is no way Radahn wasn’t charmed beforehand too

There was no way Radahn wasn’t charmed as the item description mentioned he was loved by many people. One of them is obviously Radahn as the in-game description of the Bewitching Branch specifically goes out of its way to say

“The Empyrean Miquella is loved by many people. Indeed, he has learned very well how to compel such affection.”

Which means this happened before the Shattering IIRC. There is no way Radahn wasn’t charmed beforehand too
Well that description doesn't imply Radahn but I still think he did yeah. Miquella's whole build-up was the gimmick that he can compel affection. Like in everything. That WAS his character.

Well that description doesn't imply Radahn but I still think he did yeah. Miquella's whole build-up was the gimmick that he can compel affection. Like in everything. That WAS his character.
it is a safe assumption to include Radahan as he most likely fall to Miquella’s charm ability when he take the vow and didn’t exactly agree with taking the vow later on.

That is what Malenia was for when they fought. Remember, Malenia and Radahan has a battle after the events of the Shattering if memories serve me right.

it is a safe assumption to include Radahan as he most likely fall to Miquella’s charm ability when he take the vow and didn’t exactly agree with taking the vow .

That is what Malenia was for when they fought. Remember, Malenia and Radahan has a battle after the events of the Shattering if memories serve me right.
That's what I was saying. I was just saying that it's not guaranteed that he was charmed, but very likely.

The Battle of Aeonia. The swamp in Caelid is where they fought, that's why it's so messed up there due to Scarlet Aeonia, Malenia's super attack. That's ground zero.

I'm on the side of believing Mohg wasn't charmed for everything he did. More specifically, the whole blood cult thing was his own doing. The base game notably states he made contact with the Formless Mother when he was young and he and Morgott are much older than the other demigods excluding Messmer and Melina so this was long before Miquella.

I'm on the side of believing Mohg wasn't charmed for everything he did. More specifically, the whole blood cult thing was his own doing. The base game notably states he made contact with the Formless Mother when he was young and he and Morgott are much older than the other demigods excluding Messmer and Melina so this was long before Miquella.
Oh of course. Like 90% of what he did was of his own volition due to embracing his Omen blood and turning his back on the Golden Order. Miquella's part came later. Mohg was still messed up, but he def didn't deserve what Miquella did to him.

The problem is that I don't know if it can really fix the issue. The console works just fine, it simply outright refuses to connect to the network even with the right password. There's no physical problem si bringing it to console fixing is not exactly a promising solution. Not to mention even though I'm in a big city, there's not that many of them.
Try wired connection. It’s better anyways.

Shouldn't Yura have Limited Dura Neg with his Nagakiba since it's weapon art can't be blocked? I'm pretty sure we give some characters in Dark Souls that for similar reasons.

So in regards to scaling are we treating phase 2 of Radahn as being juiced up on Miquellas light and phase 1 as essentially what he'd be in his prime or youth (Minus the blood incantations he has due to inhabiting Mohgs body) or we just treating both phases as being amped by Miquella? Haven't really paid much attention to the actual lore behind Radahns revival
According to Radahn's sword, this is him right before holding the Stars in place. So this is him at the peak of his power, before he had to expend his energy on holding the sky in place and before he became so large that he relied solely on Strength and Magic to fight. So this would indeed be Prime Radahn with an extra amount of Blood Magic on the side. For scaling he'd probably still just be really high into High 4-C rather than 4-A, since only people with that rating are Gods or people with direct God scaling. Though once boosted by Miquella, he'd be 4-A as well due to their combined brother magic.
Someone brought up that you find the "Prattling Pate: My Beloved" at the Haligtree and it says the following:

Twisted clay sculpt in the shape of a human head.
Emits a voice that says "My Beloved."

A wistful fetish that imparts voices and words on an eternal journey.

Expressions of love are among the most fickle.

In this case Radahn would be the "Fickle" part of the item, since his love would change. So I'd assume he made the deal originally in good faith, but after the shattering he changed his mind and didn't want to change the order he idolized. Him freezing the stars was also about shackling fate itself so things couldn't change, which would obviously effect all the demigods and Miquella's plans.

So I think the order goes something like: Miquella is born -> Tries to cure his sister with GO Fundamentalism and fails -> Tries to cure his sister with Unalloyed Gold and fails -> Tries to save everyone with the Haligtree to medicore success -> Invites Radahn to this location and asks him to be his consort (the chair he's next to in the cutscene is from the Haligtree) -> Radahn agrees to the vow -> The shattering happens -> Radahn goes back on the vow due to the Great Rune changing his mind or him not wanting the old order to change and freezes fate with his powers -> Miquella sends Malenia to kill Radahn and force the vow into being anyways -> Malenia fails to kill Radahn and Miquella goes to Mohg to try some backup plan instead -> Game happens and the Tarnished just accidentally solves all of Miquella's problems and starts the final act off.

So how are the new DLC weapons for you guys? I’m trying out a bunch to see if I can get a new main. So far the backhand blades are good as well as some of the bosses.
sword of damnation from midra due to PVP reasons, this is one of the few weapons that has a critical grab and stabing someone through the skull and exploding a whole heap of needles through their body is a neat trick

sword of damnation from midra due to PVP reasons, this is one of the few weapons that has a critical grab and stabing someone through the skull and exploding a whole heap of needles through their body is a neat trick

I’ve been using the Lightning Perfume with the Rolling Sparks AOW. Aiming at the ground with it absolutely melts bosses and I believe it will likely get patched soon, so I’m using it as much as I can before then.

There's basically two stages of Lord Mohg. Stage one was pre-Miquella when he still had his Pureblood Knights and stage two was post-Miquella when he replaced the Knights with the White Masked War Surgeons. Ansbach states that he's meet Radahn before, so Mohg wasn't some underground weirdo the entire time and had some weight to him.

I know that Stage 2 Mohg was considered to be so into the charm that he was considered a maniac
Oh, so that's where the so-called Lord of Blood was hiding himself eh. A fitting little squat for that deluded maniac to bleat about the revival of his precious dynasty, while he turns our fellow Tarnished into Bloody Fingers.

Let him stay there. That way, his delusions will remain as the are - distant and unattainable.

But perhaps it's worth looking into... If what I've heard is right, then maybe...

Ah, my apologies. Lost myself, for a moment there. The information you've shared is of great value. As promised, your reward: A secret rite known only to me.

You are a true fellow. All I ask is that you remain constant.

Maybe not. Mohg might actually be super young demigod wise.

Someone on the Elden Ring Lore Subreddit actually brought up dialogue by the Hornsent Grandam:

The curse of Omen shall strike thee down...

So the Omen condition is viewed as a curse by the Hornsent. Which might have only happened post-Crusade when Marika had Messmer burn them all.

So if that's the case the order would go:
  • Messmer -> Melina -> Godwyn -> Radahn/Rykard/Ranni -> Mohg/Morgott -> Miquella/Malenia
Though tbf the curse thing could also be from when she betrayed the Hornset and used the Gate to ascend. Which would make the order:
  • Messmer -> Melina ->Mohg/Morgott -> Godwyn -> Radahn/Rykard/Ranni -> Miquella/Malenia

Would all the Magma Wyrms share a profile or does each one get it's own individual profile?
The condition is technically the same, but I would really only suggest making a profile for the generic version and Theodorix since Makar isn't that notable.

The condition is technically the same, but I would really only suggest making a profile for the generic version and Theodorix since Makar isn't that notable.
I feel like you could make the normal ones and Makar share a profile since the only difference is slightly different scaling and Makar being able to stand bipedally, meanwhile Theodorix is his own unique Monstrosity.

There's basically two stages of Lord Mohg. Stage one was pre-Miquella when he still had his Pureblood Knights and stage two was post-Miquella when he replaced the Knights with the White Masked War Surgeons. Ansbach states that he's meet Radahn before, so Mohg wasn't some underground weirdo the entire time and had some weight to him.

I know that Stage 2 Mohg was considered to be so into the charm that he was considered a maniac
Mohg being a maniac and a good boss to his servants and knights isn't necessarily contradictory. We've had villains like that before. Darth Vader is very well-loved by his stormtroopers and some officers despite being a galaxy-wide mass murderer with a body count in the millions and brutally executing underlings who fail him too much and treats competent and responsible soldiers fairly. Gellert Grindelwald is the magical equivalent of Hitler who had zero compulsion about genocide, using mass murder and torture of the worst kinds yet his followers deeply respect him and he will even outright protect those he finds to be genuinely loyal to him and treats them well.

Mohg treating his knights fairly and earning their respect like with Ansbach doesn't mean he wasn't a murder happy monster. Not to mention the Formless Mother is ALL about murder, masochism, torture and wounds. Mohg chose to follow her and embrace his newfound power and it necessarily involves honoring her with bloodshed

I wonder how Marika gained access to the Divine Gate. The trailer speaks about "deception" and "betrayal", implying, she manipulated the Hornsent and then betrayed them. This also leaves the question about how she made it work. We see her pulling golden locks from some innards, which might imply either she used the remains of her massacred people or the Gate was partially made from their remains by the Hornsent

I wonder how Marika gained access to the Divine Gate. The trailer speaks about "deception" and "betrayal", implying, she manipulated the Hornsent and then betrayed them. This also leaves the question about how she made it work. We see her pulling golden locks from some innards, which might imply either she used the remains of her massacred people or the Gate was partially made from their remains by the Hornsent
Well the Trailer shows that all of the petrified bodies used to be alive/meat. If you go to the Nox cities you'll see the same petrified body piles in various places, usually next to the giant bodies that were their attempt at making a Lord of Night/God. Its possible Marika basically tricked the Hornsent into getting enough corpses to complete the ritual and before their chosen person could ascend she got to it first and ascended, then she sealed the gate behind her. Which would qualify for "Seduction and Betrayal" of the Hornsent. Its likely that both Rituals involved killing a bunch of Numen to complete it, since Marika pulls out strands of hair from a meat pile and its the same color as hers.

Also unrelated to the above, all of the trailer animations really should've been in the base game as either memory fragments or cutscenes that can trigger once you reach a certain point. Them just being on YouTube is an easy way for them to become lost to time.

Well the Trailer shows that all of the petrified bodies used to be alive/meat. If you go to the Nox cities you'll see the same petrified body piles in various places, usually next to the giant bodies that were their attempt at making a Lord of Night/God. Its possible Marika basically tricked the Hornsent into getting enough corpses to complete the ritual and before their chosen person could ascend she got to it first and ascended, then she sealed the gate behind her. Which would qualify for "Seduction and Betrayal" of the Hornsent. Its likely that both Rituals involved killing a bunch of Numen to complete it, since Marika pulls out strands of hair from a meat pile and its the same color as hers.
Seems that merging multiple bodies and lifeforms is somehow required to ascend to godhood. I'm kind of unsure about Marika killing some of her people to complete the ritual considering everything she did apparently stems from her whole village being massacred. Then again, considering how phenomenally ruthless and pragmatist she became after, it also doesn't seem that out of place that at this point, she was so hellbent on revenge she didn't really care anymore.
Also, I don't think she outright sealed the Gate since Miquella was able to access and use it on his own, though his ritual is implied to have been the opposite, instead of merging bodies he abandonned aspects of himself.

Also unrelated to the above, all of the trailer animations really should've been in the base game as either memory fragments or cutscenes that can trigger once you reach a certain point. Them just being on YouTube is an easy way for them to become lost to time.
Definitely agreed on this.

Seems that merging multiple bodies and lifeforms is somehow required to ascend to godhood. I'm kind of unsure about Marika killing some of her people to complete the ritual considering everything she did apparently stems from her whole village being massacred. Then again, considering how phenomenally ruthless and pragmatist she became after, it also doesn't seem that out of place that at this point, she was so hellbent on revenge she didn't really care anymore.

I wasn't suggesting that Marika killed her own people necessarily, but used the already flayed and injured shamans to complete her ritual due to the hair being present. She was the only survivor out of her people top side since the other Nox goofed and caused their cities to collapse underground according to the Shattered Stone Talisman:
Shattered linchpin stone. Raises potency of kicking and stomping skills. Linchpin stones are spiritual anchors said to hold the ground in place and quell the fury of earthquakes—when this one shattered, the surrounding town fell into the broken earth. One account claimed that the moon itself had come tumbling down.
A black, lightly beguiling stone.
Prized by the sorcerers who produce them.

Increases memory slots.

Said to be a fragment of the black moon that once hung above the Eternal City.
This legendary talisman is a treasure of Nokstella, the Eternal City.

Increases memory slots.

This talisman represents the lost black moon.
The moon of Nokstella was the guide of countless stars.
So I was saying that she tricked them into using her already massacred people in completing the ritual

Also, I don't think she outright sealed the Gate since Miquella was able to access and use it on his own, though his ritual is implied to have been the opposite, instead of merging bodies he abandonned aspects of himself.
She sealed it, but it seems like Empyreans can bypass the barrier
Message left by Needle Knight Leda, addressed to kindred spirits who also pursue Miquella's trail. "The Gate of Divinity lies in the tower sealed by shadow. That is surely where Kind Miquella is headed. We are no Empyreans, but we must locate the path that will lead us there. I will follow the crosses east."
Message left by Dryleaf Dane, addressed to kindred spirits who also pursue Miquella's trail.

"We've found the sealing tree just ahead.

But if we are to burn it, we need the proper kindling. That of Sir Messmer."
Which is why Miquella, once within the Holy City, couldn't be found until Messmer's flame destroyed the barrier thorns.

Tumblr user Rinboz data mined the models for some spoiler characters and made an impromptu height chart. Don't click on them if you're avoiding endgame spoilers
for reference Malenia's height is 265 cm or 8'5". Pre-God Miquella really is child sized (making Radahn kinda sus), but God Miquella is 380 cm or 12'5" and Prime Radahn is 430 cm or 14'1".

For further scale reference Radahn after growing to his max size is 806 cm or 26'5" or almost double his younger height. So Great Runes go crazy.

Last edited:
CURSE YOU BAYLE! 🐲 I hereby vow! 💯 You will rue this day! ☀️ Behold, a true drake warrior! 🤺 And I, Igon! 👨‍🦱 Your fear made flesh! 🥶 Solid of scale you might be, foul dragon... 💩 But I will riddle with holes your rotten hide! 🎯 With a hail of harpoons! 🏹
I swear, Igon is simply perfect. Guy barely holds himself together, is obsessed with killing the evil dragon who could damage the Dragon Lord himself, instantly delivers a paragraph wide ridiculously epic speech about how he's going to kick Bayle's ass with some help, doesn't have a health bar and does all of this while just being an archer of no particular reknown. And with a stellar voice acting.

I saw an item description that implies Messmer's flame has soul destruction, which is pretty interesting.

Edit: Yeah, the Hefty Furnace Pot, made with an ember of Messmer.

Craftable item prepared using a capacious cracked pot. Imbued with a hex of the furnace. Throw at an enemy to create a whirlwind of flame. The furnace's flame burns away both body and soul. When impurity is thus expunged, one calls it cleansing.

I saw an item description that implies Messmer's flame has soul destruction, which is pretty interesting.

Edit: Yeah, the Hefty Furnace Pot, made with an ember of Messmer.

Craftable item prepared using a capacious cracked pot. Imbued with a hex of the furnace. Throw at an enemy to create a whirlwind of flame. The furnace's flame burns away both body and soul. When impurity is thus expunged, one calls it cleansing.
I wouldn't call that an implication that seems direct.

Tumblr user Rinboz data mined the models for some spoiler characters and made an impromptu height chart. Don't click on them if you're avoiding endgame spoilers
for reference Malenia's height is 265 cm or 8'5". Pre-God Miquella really is child sized (making Radahn kinda sus), but God Miquella is 380 cm or 12'5" and Prime Radahn is 430 cm or 14'1".

For further scale reference Radahn after growing to his max size is 806 cm or 26'5" or almost double his younger height. So Great Runes go crazy.
hmmm, radahn is primarch sized and magnus the red head primarch who uses magic and is 14 feet tall is high 4-C with his psych bullshit, could be an interesting fight.

Back