• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Dunno how true this is considering I haven't used the summon signs for him or Ansbach, but I've heard and seen a lot of people say he seems to be bugged because the same things you described are happening to them or something similar (One streamer had him show up but just stand near the fog gate doing nothing twice in a row)
Same here but here is some DEEP LORE

he is a follower of st. trina the sleep inducing half of miquella, he is actually just sleeping standing up hence he doesn't enter the boss arena unlike ansbach who always goes in to fight.

No I was having lunch and then I slept for a bit. It took me like 40 minutes or so. Even with this damage, you cannot hit consistently in the second phase, so it's pure luck.
oh Ok I was about to question your mental state cuse that thing does like 6k a pop against radahn.

Nah you can't even hit in the second phase without being a ninja and dodging everything or just tank his attacks. It's hard as shit.

Ok guys, so I have kind of a problem. I bought the Xbox Series X a year ago and I'm playing ER on it. Problem is, this morning I tried to play again to make another attempt on the final boss. Except I absolutely CAN'T connect myself to Internet on the console. Like, my network appears in the list on my Xbox, I wrote the exact password and it always ends telling me it's not the right one, even though that IS. And because you need internet to play some games and ER seems to be one of them, I can't play. At all. I've tried to contact Microsoft but no answer, I asked for ideas from a friend and they couldn't help me, tried to shut down and restart the console and it didn't do a thing. The only thing I haven't tried is turning my router off, wait a bit and turning it on again to see if it can work but I doubt it. I also have three other games on the console (AC Mirage, Hogwarts Legacy & Resident Evil Village), I have to try to see if they work.

I have PS5 to and honestly, I am seriously tempted to simply buy the game again on PS5, except this time I will take the new edition that has the DLC included in it (which is actually a good thing for me, I don't like playing on non-physical games since I can lose everything I made if there's ever a small problem, which actually happened to me last year when my PS4 overloaded from the heat and I had to reboot it and thus lose all the DLCs I had bought and had to buy them again after that, especially since I love replaying my games over and over depending on the mood and the moment, I did this for Far Cry 3 for example, I had it on Xbox 360 and I could have bought it online but I decided to take the physical edition with all the DLCs on PS4). Ironically, I was also thinking about starting a new ER playthrough from scratch, build the same character but going to the DLC before the end of the game just to see if it would be easier on normal game than NG+.

Anyway, I'll try the router thing tomorrow and if it doesn't work, then screw it, I'll buy it on PS5. Maybe I'm too impatient but honestly, I've had TONS of problems with many devices like that and I'm pretty salty about that idea of needing an internet connection to play solo, plus that console wasn't cheap. I'll keep it around even if I have to buy the game again, just to see if it can work again one day but that's a pain in the ass. And like I said, that way I would have the physical version of the DLC. Still going to participate to the debates, make profiles and all but it sucks.

Last edited:
So in regards to scaling are we treating phase 2 of Radahn as being juiced up on Miquellas light and phase 1 as essentially what he'd be in his prime or youth (Minus the blood incantations he has due to inhabiting Mohgs body) or we just treating both phases as being amped by Miquella? Haven't really paid much attention to the actual lore behind Radahns revival

What I’d do though is resetting my Xbox but upload all the saves to an external SSD like the ones Xbox accepts or using Cloud.

Then I’d go to someone who works with console fixing or something.
The problem is that I don't know if it can really fix the issue. The console works just fine, it simply outright refuses to connect to the network even with the right password. There's no physical problem si bringing it to console fixing is not exactly a promising solution. Not to mention even though I'm in a big city, there's not that many of them.

All Souls games can be played offline man. You just won’t get to see the messages.
Tried to but can't, the console keeps telling me I need to be connected to my network to play with it. It's very frustrating cause on PS4, I played Bloodborne and DS offline with no problem

Anyway I'll see what happens.

So in regards to scaling are we treating phase 2 of Radahn as being juiced up on Miquellas light and phase 1 as essentially what he'd be in his prime or youth (Minus the blood incantations he has due to inhabiting Mohgs body) or we just treating both phases as being amped by Miquella? Haven't really paid much attention to the actual lore behind Radahns revival
.Phase 1 is just Golem Radahn on his own, with only the Blood incantation as a new thing.

Phase 2 is Miquella both directly amping him and supporting Radahn by using light spells by himself. So I'd say first solution

Back