• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
dvSNc1O.jpg

A general discussion thread for Eldin Ring, discuss feats, post feats, statements, lore, and other wiki topical shit, or just talk about the game and what not like, what's good, what youre doing, etc, maybe even co-op I suppose, basically whatever the **** you want as long as its topical.

Y̵e̵a̵h̵ ̵I̵ ̵k̵n̵o̵w̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵r̵e̵'̵s̵ ̵a̵l̵r̵e̵a̵d̵y̵ ̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵i̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵b̵e̵e̵n̵ ̵d̵e̵a̵d̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵o̵v̵e̵r̵ ̵h̵a̵l̵f̵ ̵a̵ ̵y̵e̵a̵r̵

Last edited:
Hopefully my pc won't explode when playing. I'm really hoping I'll be able to run it at good fps. I've seen quite a lot of footage, so I'm really excited for this.

Does anyone know if changing the date on PS4 works to be able to play earlier?
No, that won't work for any game, ever. They say when you can, not your PS4's internal clock.

T̵h̵e̵y̵ ̵s̵a̵y̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵b̵u̵g̵g̵y̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵f̵r̵a̵m̵e̵ ̵d̵r̵o̵p̵s̵,̵ ̵h̵e̵r̵e̵'̵s̵ ̵h̵o̵p̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵g̵e̵t̵s̵ ̵p̵a̵t̵c̵h̵e̵d̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵g̵o̵n̵n̵a̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵v̵e̵r̵s̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵o̵d̵s̵ ̵ ̵

any news on how many bosses are in the game and their difficulty
Game is allegedly not as difficult as souls, inherently, but there does exist bosses that will take you out back, **** you, **** your mom, and take your credit card information while it's at it thus there's some difficulty still.

But the baseline and overall difficulty won't be as ball busting as the other games.

For how many, I do not know, but from what I've seen and doing basic math and averaging out in regards to total locales, the answer is a lot.

An easy boss isn't always bad, and a hard boss isn't always good and vice versa.
Aesthetic, OST, Design, mechanics, context, lore, reward, character, gameplay and more effect it too, if some bosses easy but still fun as **** with cool designs and mechanics and stuff that's aight.

d̵a̵r̵k̵ ̵s̵o̵u̵l̵s̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵e̵a̵s̵y̵ ̵a̵n̵y̵w̵a̵y̵

j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵d̵o̵n̵t̵ ̵d̵i̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̵d̵o̵z̵e̵n̵ ̵t̵i̵m̵e̵s̵ ̵b̵r̵o̵

If you gotten gud maybe.

Compared to the average difficulty of games, dying a dozen times before learning and beating a boss is not considered easy.
If you're not dumb*

Witch of Hemrick, Moonlight Butterfly, Micolash, 3/4 of DS2, first 4 bosses in DS3, etc etc

Sekiro I found actually easy (Well easy comparatively, only died a few times at most per boss (Except Isshin, I'm not gonna talk about him though, I'm not gonna humiliate myself like that, that went beyond dying a lot). I was really good at that game for some reason, probably the fact the game is low key a stealth rhythm game and as long as you keep the tempo and pace ya gonna win, eventually. Except Isshin, man, **** Isshin.

Bloodborne I'd say has the hardest bosses tho (on average, shit like witches are literally free), the pure offense style gameplay leads into a kill or be killed mentality, ya can't turtle like ya can in DS1 with your ten layers of poise and shields for example so the bosses can straight up ******* maul you to death if given even a moment (Though thinking on it, a lot of the hard stuff is the DLC, all but one of the bosses can rail you).
DS3 is a weird mix, has some hard bosses like the Nameless King but it also some easy ones. D̵o̵e̵s̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵h̵e̵l̵p̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵y̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵g̵o̵t̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵t̵u̵r̵n̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵p̵o̵i̵s̵e̵

r̵o̵y̵a̵l̵ ̵r̵a̵t̵ ̵a̵u̵t̵h̵o̵r̵i̵t̵y̵ ̵p̵e̵a̵k̵ ̵g̵a̵m̵e̵ ̵d̵e̵s̵i̵g̵n̵

If you're not dumb*

Witch of Hemrick, Moonlight Butterfly, Micolash, 3/4 of DS2, first 4 bosses in DS3, etc etc
Dont be one of those weird forum edgelords that say Souls games are easy just to be contrarian.

Unless you are some savant who beats all the bosses in one try you can't say it's not challenging.

Back