• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

You mean those little gargoyles with insane bleed.

''Status Effect Inducement (Bleed for days)''

As long as the Land Octopus gets a profile, then I'm good. I want it just because I find them cute in a really weird way that I don't even understand myself.

Can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm going to respec temporarily to dump a whole lot of points into Dex, just so I can get the best results with River of Blood against Niall

I feel like Elden Ring shares all the common basic story of previous Souls games. (Or at leas the ones I've played thus far)

• Once there was a supposed "glorious" past that's revealed to not be so glorious.
  • The people of the past flew too close to the sun and broke the world.
  • The people residing in the current world are relics, unable to move on and adapt in a new world and choosing to cling to the past.
  • It's your job to fix this shit by killing everyone and rise to the top.

"The people residing in the current world are relics, unable to move on and adapt in a new world and choosing to cling to the past."

Ranni: Hold my plots to get into a new Age of Stars, you'll see if I want to cling to the past!

Radahn is a chad, period

I agree with the description of the video but I would say the difference with Dark Souls is that, unlike DS, ER has some feeling of hope and ambition whereas in DS it's just utterly depressing

Radahn is a chad, period

I agree with the description of the video but I would say the difference with Dark Souls is that, unlike DS, ER has some feeling of hope and ambition whereas in DS it's just utterly depressing
eh. Ranni has some hope to her ending, I suppose, but the default endings for ER are very reminiscent of Dark Souls. Continue the cycle by becoming the next Elden Lord or say **** it and send the world cascading into an apocalypse again. Continue the cycle and become the next Lord of Cinder or send the world cascading into the Dark again. Duskborn ending is also extremely similar to Lord of Hollows.

Ranni's end seems to be the most optimistic of the lot.

The difference is mostly the outcome. In DS, continuing the cycle just means delaying the inevitable so things are only going to get worse. In ER, continuing the cycle means restauring the Ring and the order established by the GW. Not perfect but much safer.
And yeah, Ranni's ending seems to be optmistic.

There wasn't a prior Age of Dark, Gwyn started the Cycle of Cinder to prevent one from ever occurring
I mean.

In DS3, there was.

So yeah, if you're looking at only the first game, the nitpick is valid, ig. But we know there were prior Ages of Dark by later titles.

I just realize Ranni is sitting on ******* books on her chair lmao. Even tried to hide it by putting cloth on it.

******* midget to compensate
Now remember she was sitting on a wall that was making her look taller than you when you met her the first time at the church lol

Last edited:
Yeah well I beat Radahn with tilt controls.

I beat him with kindness and an M60 I bought from my old American high school

IMG_6725.png

Back