• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

xqwjovsnlzl81.png

When we say stars, are we referring to that scene after beating Radahn? Because I'm not sure I buy them being actual stars. You can clearly see that the only ones that are moving are the ones that are layered above the Erdtree.

When we say stars, are we referring to that scene after beating Radahn? Because I'm not sure I buy them being actual stars. You can clearly see that the only ones that are moving are the ones that are layered above the Erdtree.

To be Frank there may still be Renna/Ranni's feat from rennala's boss and the Elden Beast thing?

The stars are many light-years away so their movement won't be visible for a gajillion years. 🗿

But on a more serious note, I think it's possible that both stars and beings connected to stars, such as Astel or Falling Star beast, were all stopped by Radahn.
I think it's clear something is going on with the translation within the game because Radahn having a statement of arresting the cycles of swirling constellations and stopping the movement of stars is still a thing.

Also, has anyone calc'd Melina burning the Erdtree yet? That sounds like a massive feat waiting to be calc'd. I just have no idea how to go about measuring the tree.

That's a weird feat, tbh.

Malenia uses herself as kindling for the Giantsflame to burn down the tree, not really done out of her own potency. For the Tarnished to do it, they need Frenzied Flame.

Maybe they can get a key for it?
Well. Maybe? But it's definitely more the power of the Three Fingers/Frenzied Flame than the Tarnished themselves.

Ive been trying to find something that sheds more light on the Erdtree, as the regal ancestor rememberence states the 'Ancestral spirits exist as a phenomenon beyond the purview of the Erdtree'. Thought maybe the Erdtree was similar to Ygdrasil in Norse Myth, where its essensially a 5D construct, but ive been unable to find much that would suggest this. The most ive found is 'In the beginning, everything was in opposition to the Erdtree. But through countless victories in war, it became the embodiment of Order' (Protection of the Erdtree). Which is similar to the Elden beast except the Elden beast is the Living embodiment of order. So the Erdtree likely isnt the legitament concept of order, just representative of it to its worshippers and the Elden beast is possibly the actual concept of Order. On another note, The 'Cruicible' is seemingly a primordial state where all living beings were one in the same and shared characteristics. And the Erdtree has something to do with this primordial state, 'This is a manifestation of the Erdtree's primal vital energies - an aspect of the primordial crucible, where all life was once blended together' (Aspects of the Crucible: Horns). Mostly just found all this interesting. Dont know if anything can come of it scaling/Hax wise.

Back