• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Have only read a few spoilers for the shit eater, but iirc doesn't he want to ******* make the world a shitty hell hole filled with death (ie pretty much dark souls)? The dude is just pure evil, i dont think Seluvis is as evil as him.

Have only read a few spoilers for the shit eater, but iirc doesn't he want to ******* make the world a shitty hell hole filled with death (ie pretty much dark souls)? The dude is just pure evil, i dont think Seluvis is as evil as him.
Worse, he wants his curse (including the I-defile-corpses part) to affect everyone so no souls will return to the Edtree and all will exist as tortured spirits forever

8e9.jpg

idk why he's even there, Ranni hates him, Blaidd hates him, Gideon hates him and he doesn't even ******* know him. Sellen hates him, hell he isn't even smart like yeah try poisoning the god who could literally kill you with a thought.
After you get to Nokron and Sellen, I'd just smite his ass, he doesn't even give anything decent.
I woulda sworn I remembered a lore tidbit that mentioned some competition between Gideon and himself.

Anywho the wiki says you can feed Seluvis' potion to Dung Eater too so I know what I'm trying this time around.

Reached Radahn's castle today as part of Ranni's quest, gonna farm a bit so I can raise to level 72 and avoid losing my runes against him

So I couldn't defeat Radahn, gonna farm more, however I FINALLY killed the Limgrave Tree Sentinel and above all, I FINALLY killed that frickin' golem on the Divine Bridge (and it was personal at this point)! I wish I could dance on the ******'s corpse

They aren't a boss, idrc about them.

Back