• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

It's possibly just gameplay but considering he straight up tanks Fire Giant's attacks I would say he does scale in durability.

It's possibly just gameplay but considering he straight up tanks Fire Giant's attacks I would say he does scale in durability.
He does the same with Radahn, but canonically he got one shot essentially, it's hard to say, though the Fire Giant is a bit less convoluted so maybe? Potentially a downscale? Though that depends what the Fire Giant ends up at.

He might get at least a separate key, although he'd definitely downscale to both the Fire Giant and end-game Tarnished, as you fight him at the Farum Azula by the end of his questline.

He might get at least a separate key, although he'd definitely downscale to both the Fire Giant and end-game Tarnished, as you fight him at the Farum Azula by the end of his questline.
Yeah this is my thought. He specifically strengthens himself again before Fire Giant, I think it's fair to scale him to it afterwards. Probably doesn't scale fully though, as he fought Tarnished knowing damn well he was going to eat shit and die doing so.

Death Manip (Both body and soul); Corruption, Statistic Reduction, Immortality Negation, Limited Law Manip, whatever the **** HP drain can be classified as, energy/light projection (including potential energy constructs), potential cases of biomanip, power bestowal, explosion manip, are all the things Ive found that it can do.

Not counting whatever the **** was with the capital.

Death Manip (Both body and soul); Corruption, Statistic Reduction, Immortality Negation, Limited Law Manip, whatever the **** HP drain can be classified as, energy/light projection (including potential energy constructs), potential cases of biomanip, power bestowal, explosion manip, are all the things Ive found that it can do.

Not counting whatever the **** was with the capital.
Soul Manip to then?

Only if we count killing souls as soul manip, it's not quite manipulating anything, it's just killing, but like, extremely well to the point even the soul gets ******.

I mean he literally knows everything you did and still thinks he can beat you.
Yeah but I don't think he can compare to the likes of Radagon or the Elden Beast for example, not to mention he simply use one move for each boss, it makes him dangerous but it's not like he developped all their powerset or was just as strong as them

I mean, look at Radhan's story.

The guy started to learn gravity Magic so his scrawny horse could still bear him because he loved it so much but then he went "I want to imitate the first Elden Lord by defeat a great enemy, let's go at war with stars. 12 seconds later Well defeating space itself was easy."

And when Malenia tried to attack him, he was so strong she had to unleash a divine disease that ****** up a country to defeat him and even with that, the guy had enough sanity to keep the ******' rot limited to just a hellish part of the map and he had enough sanity left to not eat his horse and continue to block stars and is loved so much his remaining followers organize a whole festival to give him a honorable death and the boss fight is literally about taking a small army to fight him while he's trashing you with arrows of the size of pillars, explosions of gravity, blasting you with gravitational projectiles and beams of energy (or simply his two giant sword) and jumping into space with his scrawny horse and landing like a frickin' meteor that one-shots you if you get hit in his second phase.

Malenia is definitely really cool but Radhan is a giga chad

Last edited:
And while I don't care about the argument, in defense of Malenia because she gets way too much undeserved hate.

Imagine being able to hold the "stars", being such a master of gravity magic and one of the greatest warmongerers in history only to get stalemated by a blind crippled with cancer and 30 percent prosthetics, and reduced to a mindless cannibal by said person

That's embarrassing

And while I don't care about the argument, in defense of Malenia because she gets way too much undeserved hate.

Imagine being able to hold the "stars", being such a master of gravity magic and one of the greatest warmongerers in history only to get stalemated by a blind crippled with cancer and 30 percent prosthetics, and reduced to a mindless cannibal by said person

That's embarrassing
To be frank, it's kinda Melenia's fault for being turned into into half a potato while her skin turned into paint chips

I do not know the context behind how she became what she became

That's embarrassing
She still doesn't have a horse.

Radahn automatically wins tbh.

the guy had enough sanity to keep the ******' rot limited to just a hellish part of the map and he had enough sanity left to not eat his horse and continue to block stars and is loved so much his remaining followers organize a whole festival to give him a honorable death and the boss fight is literally about taking a small army to fight him while he's trashing you with arrows of the size of pillars, explosions of gravity, blasting you with gravitational projectiles and beams of energy (or simply his two giant sword) and jumping into space with his scrawny horse and landing like a frickin' meteor that one-shots you if you get hit in his second phase.
The castellan specifically states Radahn went utterly and irreversibly insane a long ass time ago, so he's basically doing all that shit passively, weakened, and through sheer instinctual will. Also, he uses gravity magic to force apart sand grains on a precise level to keep Leonard from getting crushed when he pushes him down into the sand to protect him, he does this when doing the space jump, too.

Back