• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

I still am unable to utilize a wand oof.

Also I'm trying to get to the underground witch but this big pumpkin bitch is so ******* annoying to fight holy shit why he so fast.

Also the crow dog thing are my current most hated enemy in this game
Oooo want me to help you fight him?

How to do that.

I'm currently trying to level up my faith so I can use range against him.
So pause and go to your multiplayer menu, they'll give you the option to change your settings to the right and decide on a basic code to use for the session then just tell me what it is and after you've taken the furlcalling finger at a location we decide upon I can help you via u summoning me

So pause and go to your multiplayer menu, they'll give you the option to change your settings to the right and decide on a basic code to use for the session then just tell me what it is and after you've taken the furlcalling finger at a location we decide upon I can help you via u summoning me
Oh cool. Thx

Btw I beat one of those Night Calvary boss dudes, he was actually pretty easy

Did any of you get Ranni the Witch? I can't seem to get her to spawn

Last edited:
Yeah those are truely fearful existences
Bro, I can't describe how many times one of those ******* literally jumped out of nowhere while I was literally just riding through Caelid. What makes it worse is that they usually end up chasing me into a pack of those Mutated Dog T-Rex *******, which is exactly what happened during my fight with the Night Cavalry in Caelid.

Bro, I can't describe how many times one of those ******* literally jumped out of nowhere while I was literally just riding through Caelid. What makes it worse is that they usually end up chasing me into a pack of those Mutated Dog T-Rex *******, which is exactly what happened during my fight with the Night Cavalry in Caelid.
That fight with the Night Calvary is Caelid was stressful even though I did it on my like 3rd or 4th try

Did any of you get Ranni the Witch? I can't seem to get her to spawn
I've done her whole questline, some of it is confusing, what part in particular you having trouble with?

I've done her whole questline, some of it is confusing, what part in particular you having trouble with?
She's supposed to spawn at the church of elleh but hasn't. Even tho I foillowed all the steps

Also I accidentally killed the wanderer there when I was testing new attacks. I'm an idiot.

bosses shit their pants when they see me and my mimic walk into the arena
Same.
She's supposed to spawn at the church of elleh but hasn't. Even tho I foillowed all the steps

Also I accidentally killed the wanderer there when I was testing new attacks. I'm an idiot.
You have Torrent? If not I think you gotta see Margit.

To spawn Renna the Witch you first need to head to the Touch of Grace outside Stormgate and speak to Milena who will give you the ability to level up and access Torrent, the spirit horse. After this conversation, you need to teleport back to the Church of Elleh fast travel point.

That's all ya gotta do, she should be there, on the wall sitting. Maybe night time only?

Are you 100% sure you checking the right spot? It could be that you just keep overlooking here, happens to everyone, I spent 10 minutes once looking for a way forward because I kept looking over a giant ******* door.

Also pour one out for Blaidd

Back