• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

I mean, wouldn't it be an outlier regardless? Idk how we scale soulsborne shit on the wiki, but elden ring is 90% tier 9/8, wouldn't a 4A feat be a huge outlier? Or at best, just creation based?
Eh not really, the feat comes from a high level character

I think we should first finish the game and explore everything possible before creating profiles and stuff. We can't use fextralife wiki because the game is new and their info are mostly from the Network Test wich is now outdated. Can we agree to that?
That's fine. Doesn't mean I'll stop pointing out stuff we can use later though.

I think we should first finish the game and explore everything possible before creating profiles and stuff. We can't use fextralife wiki because the game is new and their info are mostly from the Network Test wich is now outdated. Can we agree to that?
Definitely. Though hopefully there's some concrete tier 4, maybe tier 3 stuff. Though tier 2 seems a little extreme.

That's the most sensible option. We're just discussing about what feats we do have atm. Profiles will obviously only come much later on.

Btw M3X, you said pages earlier that there was a potential MHS+ feat. What was it? Was it the lightning?

Also is anyone here able to dodge or get hit by the lightning? Every time I try to go to lightning infested area the lightning just avoids me.

Bloodborne lore is based on Lovecraftian myth, it also has spatial dimensions and such. People just ignore it like they do with Dark Souls. I can't belive they use Soul Of Cinder sun feat. That's so wrong Jesus Christ. Same for Rom moving the Moon, they can't understand metaphors.

Bruh I just beat godrick on my second try fighting him with no help or summons but I immediately consumed his runes without knowing that's what I was doing since the wording is different from dark souls and the immediate regret is hitting

Actually nvm no longer upset his items aren't anything I wanted lol

One thing that bugs me about the current weapon I'm using, is that no matter how many times I try to upgrade it, its strength rating stays at a B. Which is a shame, since it looks so cool, even if it's just an overgrown kitchen knife.

MHS makes sense at the very least you're faster than the chosen undead and ashen one 👀 also I noticed in my doing pvp players with a dash appear as blurs and have those white lines again to represent that they're moving fast

MHS makes sense at the very least you're faster than the chosen undead and ashen one 👀 also I noticed in my doing pvp players with a dash appear as blurs and have those white lines again to represent that they're moving fast
Better than Supersonic.

Speaking of speed, Malenia's blade is like the most perfect weapon ever, like goddamn, that sword be making Vergil-esque attacks. I can't wait to get it. Currently, my favorite weapon is the longsword.

Better than Supersonic.

Speaking of speed, Malenia's blades is like the most perfect weapon ever, like goddamn, that sword be making Vergil-esque attacks. Currently, my favorite weapon is the longsword.
Really? And I thought the Moonlight Veil was Vergil esk, are you telling me there's an even better weapon out there

If that's what M3X meant then he's gonna be even more pissed when he realizes that The Ashen One's Lord of Hollows Key has Low Multiversal Range because they absorbed the First Flame but doesn't have Tier 2 Stats in anything else.

And the undead's souls literally lit the flame? Yeah maybe
I know. It's even worse when they actually acknowledge that the First Flame is Tier 2 but not the dude who literally absorbed it, even if it was a weakened version of it.

Back