• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

If you're looking for the exact spot, it should be to your right behind you when it happens. At night I think. Though it may be random as was said earlier. Though for some reason I got it first try.
Tbf, I didn't immediately go to the church after meeting melina. Is that why ranni ain't spawning?

Tbf, I didn't immediately go to the church after meeting melina. Is that why ranni ain't spawning?
I mean I didn't go immediately. I explored a bit and ended up in Caelid before getting access to the Roundtable or whatever it's called, and then I went back to the church. Maybe you have to do that?

I mean I didn't go immediately. I explored a bit and ended up in Caelid before getting access to the Roundtable or whatever it's called, and then I went back to the church. Maybe you have to do that?
I went to the roundtable before going to church, still nope.

Also how does one go back to the roundtable?

Glintstone Dragon Adula can Teleport but he only used it once as far as I can tell to retreat from the first fight with The Tarnished so that you have to kill him later.

Man, magma wyrm in the field of lava area is annoying as shit. I had a much easier time when it went into phase two becuz it stopped waddling into me like a bitch and just one shot me with its lava.

**** this boss, and pussy dragons as well.
Ah yeah that guy was an asshole but I ****** him up with gravity shenanigans

Did anyone notice the Item Description for Dragonwound Grease literally state that Prehistoric Dragons had Stone Scales that made them Immortal but the Current Dragons no longer have those?

Oh that's out of my field of knowledge since I haven't played DS1 is there any extra lore there with them

It'd be pretty ******* cool if Elden Ring ended up being the world that the Firekeeper foresaw when she said she could see little flames appearing after the Age of Dark when you let the Flame die in DS3. Is that likely to be the case? More than likely not, but it be cool.

Oh that's out of my field of knowledge since I haven't played DS1 is there any extra lore there with them
The Everlasting Dragons have existed before the First Flame and we're the beings that ruled the world before Light and Soul existed when the First Flame suddenly burst into existence.

also bosses just do way to much damage i at 35 vigor get 2 shoted constantly
As long as ya don't get one shot you always have enough, it's when you get one shot that it's a issue, Alternatively, depending how far you are, you should be pumping vigor, game way longer than other souls so you'll need more HP by the end, most end the game at lv 150.

Welp if we're doing level and stat checks then here I am

Level 54

47 hours and 53 minutes into gameplay

My highest stat is my Vigor at 28 and I've just completed the dungeon at the Minor Erdtree Catacombs

That Boss Fight can go **** itself. God, every Duo Boss Fight I've seen so far has been ******* awful.
Seriously the one in the abandoned cave in Caelid is sooo ******* ass and everything is covered in scarlet rot

Also just came out and beat the Erdtree Avatar

Seriously the one in the abandoned cave in Caelid is sooo ******* ass and everything is covered in scarlet rot

Also just came out and beat the Erdtree Avatar
Did anyone else think Commander O'Neil was also ******* annoying with his ability to use his own Ash Summons and then being able to buff them, all while being in an arena filled with Scarlet Rot and him also having AoE Tornado Bullshit that he can further enhance with Scarlet Rot?

Did anyone else think Commander O'Neil was also ******* annoying with his ability to use his own Ash Summons and then being able to buff them, all while being in an arena filled with Scarlet Rot and him also having AoE Tornado Bullshit that he can further enhance with Scarlet Rot?
I haven't fought him in a while but I literally did pinch damage last time I did and it wasn't worth it

No because I fought him once, went aight, then came back at like lv 85 and three shot him 🗿

Fyi I noticed some enemies have attacks that turn the ground and stuff into molten slag, we could probably get high into tier 8 via some melting calcs.

One I noticed might even be tier 8-A or 7-C, albeit a boss. (Not the Fallingstar Beast).

There's also a few other tier 8 things I've noticed, nothing ridiculous yet except some weird lore stuff that might be flowery language, can't confirm yet.

Also obviously Rahdahn's meteor drop is tier 7 based on the huge **** off hole it made but that should be obvious.

There's like, maybe a tier 4 thing in lore, can not confirm, can not deny, do not know yet and have yet to check and confirm things, I merely made note of some wierd stuff but as I've yet to beat it and Vaati has yet to spoonfeed me the deepest lore 🤷‍♂️
Atm though we're looking at tier 7 based on visual feats, like shit we can straight up calc, with a **** ton of tier 8 stuff.

So that's the minimum.

There's like, maybe a tier 4 thing in lore, can not confirm, can not deny, do not know yet and have yet to check and confirm things, I merely made note of some wierd stuff but as I've yet to beat it and Vaati has yet to spoonfeed me the deepest lore 🤷‍♂️
Atm though we're looking at tier 7 based on visual feats, like shit we can straight up calc, with a **** ton of tier 8 stuff.

So that's the minimum.
Definitely a decent starting point.

Back