• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

**** Malketh. And then **** him again.
Rat bastard and his flame status bullshit.

Yo **** this city in particular I guess, that's probably some tier 6 stuff. Royal Capital just turned to ash.

There's like, maybe a tier 4 thing in lore, can not confirm, can not deny, do not know yet and have yet to check and confirm things, I merely made note of some wierd stuff but as I've yet to beat it and Vaati has yet to spoonfeed me the deepest lore 🤷‍♂️
Atm though we're looking at tier 7 based on visual feats, like shit we can straight up calc, with a **** ton of tier 8 stuff.

So that's the minimum.
The most tier 4 things I remember are Ranni creating a giant realm of stars as well as her mom also doing the same.

Both of the supposed tier 4 seem to come from witches. Hmmm

Also I found Ranni's castle and while I snuck past most of the guards now I gotta fight this bitch ass ghost knight oof

Also I think the fiery flame burned the entire world? Could probably be High 6-A but wouldn't scale to anyone besides also Melina as she threatened to kill the protag.

Also I noticed how noticeably charred and ragged Melina looks in that ending. And she's opened both eyes. Kind of a shame we don't get a Melina boss fight in that ending

The most tier 4 things I remember are Ranni creating a giant realm of stars as well as her mom also doing the same.

Both of the supposed tier 4 seem to come from witches. Hmmm

Also I found Ranni's castle and while I snuck past most of the guards now I gotta fight this bitch ass ghost knight oof
Don't forget Rennala

I don't see how Rennala would be Tier 4. Radahn is obviously fine.
I haven't gotten to either one yet but I'm hearing you guys say they're actually creating these realms with stars in them and can move stars

Blood Manipulation, Immortality, Gravity Manipulation

Maybe creation? Pretty sure Tarnished has more than that. That's just itens btw, no powers from the lore.

Unless there's an scan or confirmation of it, we can't immediately goes to Rennala feat
And even if its outright stated, it can be too vague for creation feat

So for now we should use Radahn feat for the safety while Rennala feat need to be more discussed for

After I'm done the game, which should be "soon".

I'm gonna max out every stat and do a complete comb over for every item, spell, weapon, and what not (Gonna get the Plat so obviously).

Gather footage of everything, and we can probably just go from there.

Early Tarnished can survive lightning with little damage taken, which would be 8-C I suppose. We can get GPE for some the early enemies.

I think we're able to dodge the lightning or something? So potentially MHS early Tarnished. If not, we can use Supersonic from the Tarnished dodging arrows and and some of the characters create sonic attacks or shockwaves.

After I'm done the game, which should be "soon".

I'm gonna max out every stat and do a complete comb over for every item, spell, weapon, and what not (Gonna get the Plat so obviously).

Gather footage of everything, and we can probably just go from there.
Blood Manipulation, Immortality, Gravity Manipulation

Maybe creation? Pretty sure Tarnished has more than that. That's just itens btw, no powers from the lore.
Just saying that given this wiki has a massive issue when it comes to good scans, I suggest you guys clip every ****** feat and ability so the profile will have scans for 90% of the abilities, like our Dante profile

Back