• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Okay, so Justice boy here said that he and Elsie uses a magic that is essentially as powerful as a magic that could control the stars. Thoughts?
Sadly this is not a visual novel, we can't give tier 4 feats based on vague context that is an outlier in regard all other shown feats.

@Everyone

As we now come to the end of the year, I think we should look back and each say what our favorite moment of Edens Zero in 2020 was

My favorite moment this year was when Ziggy awakened and then destroyed Planet Granbell, I mean that moment was pure hype and setup for a great villain

Mine was the introduction of the oracion seis interstellar each member designs looked pretty cool and I’m excited to see what they are capable of in the future
(Hopefully they don’t end up like the Wizard saints)

Best serious moment was Shiki Overdrive vs Hentai Drakken
Most beautiful was Shiki and Rebecca on Red Cave
IQTZgde_d.webp

Why DJ isn't planet level? I mean, it's said he can destroy a planet (and Elsie should be comparable to Drakken joe), plus the fact that Ziggy didn't want to face Elsie because he knew he couldn't beat her in her condition, which implies that she had a level comparable to Ziggy.

"Crushed entire planets" doesn't have to be a literal statement. They're warlords who go around invading planets.

We're getting fights at the moment with Elsie Crimson, so we should be able to tell soon if they're legit planet-busters.

Why DJ isn't planet level? I mean, it's said he can destroy a planet (and Elsie should be comparable to Drakken joe), plus the fact that Ziggy didn't want to face Elsie because he knew he couldn't beat her in her condition, which implies that she had a level comparable to Ziggy.

When you know that Elsie > Ziggy and that the Oracion Seis Galactica have the same level yeah he should be planet level, same goes for Elsie and Justice.

We even put "It was stated by Ziggy, that at his current level, he would not want to fight her, as he would not escape a battle with her unscathed" on Elsie page but we still put her city level

"Crushed entire planets" doesn't have to be a literal statement. They're warlords who go around invading planets.

We're getting fights at the moment with Elsie Crimson, so we should be able to tell soon if they're legit planet-busters.
the fact ziggy is planet lvl and doesn't want to fight elsie confirms that it's a literal statement

Be patient guys, we haven’t seen Elsie fight Ziggy at all, and the context behind why he wouldn’t want to fight her is unknown, for example, he could have been weakened after destroying planet granbell, also we have just seen her fight and she hasn’t done any 5-B feats yet, so we should wait before giving her that rating

Yea we don’t know why Ziggy didn’t want to fight her it could be because of a number of reasons it’s possible she has a secret weapon like Etherion on her ship that only she and Ziggy know about

We should just wait to see what feats Elsie and Justice bring us because the next chapter is supposed to be 25 pages long and have color pages and it’s supposed to be the climax of the current arc

I doubt we would see anything on planters scale anyway.
It's not like a series like DB constantly crushing and destroying fights every time a two fight. Usually it's just rare feats in-between that everyone scales off.

I do agree it's vague why Ziggy fears Elise though for now.

Who knows Only time will tell imo the fact that Selene has Already did something to a moon though it was with hax rather than AP kinda hints at maybe FT will be tier 5 in the future but I wouldn’t get my hopes up

it’s crazy to me though how Both EZ and Rave are at Tier 5 though but FT his longest running and most popular series isn’t yet lol

Last edited:
Well Edens Zero is a space series where they are traveling the cosmos and to different planets, the scale is much bigger, as for RAVE, well only certain things were 5-B, Haru himself didn’t become 5-B

And people who think he did are crazy and didn’t understand the story properly IMO

Yea with EZ it makes sense as to why we can get some tier 5 feats in the story though the speed of the cast definitely needs some work

it’s just Hiro doesn’t put in a lot of speeds statements in any of his series at least as far as I recall Hiro mainly just says the character is fast and leaves it at that
(other than Rave where we got a light speed statement)

Oh well it was Xenolith that used his gravity to affect everyone on the planet not Elsie and Justice using grand chariot thought it doesn’t look like those 2 were affected like everyone else

still this chapter dropped some major hints for things to go down in the future due to Gravity ether and it’s power

and gravity ether has the power to make pain lighter therefore relieving the user or someone else of pain Is a cool idea I didn’t even think of something like that was possible I thought he would just use gravity on himself or his enemies and that would be it

Anyway it looks like Shiki might train with Xenolith maybe in a upcoming arc

and Xenolith is probably the one who taught Shura and Poseidon Nero and maybe Shura or Nero or maybe Ziggy are the ones who turned Xenolith into a robot as originally he was human if I recall correctly

I'm fairly sure Xenolith affected the very concept of pain on Shiki, since he talks about about that immediately after.

Also, my theory about Xenolith speaking about dragging girls from the future is that Satan Gravity can passively predict the future and then affect it in order to keep Shiki alive.
Think of it, predicting that Shiki would have ended being shot by Drakken, Satan Gravity activate Rebecca's Cat Leaper in the future, effectively dragging her to the past by manipulating her own power, which is able to do that, and in this way Shiki was saved.

That may be a passive fatehax protection

I'm fairly sure Xenolith affected the very concept of pain on Shiki, since he talks about about that immediately after.

Also, my theory about Xenolith speaking about dragging girls from the future is that Satan Gravity can passively predict the future and then affect it in order to keep Shiki alive.
Think of it, predicting that Shiki would have ended being shot by Drakken, Satan Gravity activate Rebecca's Cat Leaper in the future, effectively dragging her to the past by manipulating her own power, which is able to do that, and in this way Shiki was saved.

That may be a passive fatehax protection
Possibly but we will probably get some more info on everything in the upcoming chapters

Shiki-Gravity that has planet wide AoE, Destroyed planets like their nothing, True Gravity transcends concepts, Has Overdrive.
Yet, Homura & Weisz don't get any of that.

Last edited:
Back