• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, so question:

Shouldn't the post-TS Shining Stars be faster than Drain Ether Wizard, and thus be MHS+?

Wizard also compares himself directly to Witch, claiming he could shatter any shield, while this might seem like a weird statement, but it makes a lot more sense when you consider Witch's best ability is her protection matrix. Considering Ziggy's created Wizard to counter the shinning stars and thus would have knowledge on Witch's 5-A protection matrix, It makes sense that he would have the capabilities to break through Witch's protection matrix.
Not to mention it was noted in this CRT that the pre-TS OSG were threatened by the anti-matter explosion despite being at a further distance than the Edens Zero from the blast.

Damn, 3.574 yottatons for the post-TS Shining Stars is incredibly consistent (unlike FT's 5-A...)

I'm bumping the subject of OD Shiki being > Xenolith.

Last edited:
I'm bumping the subject of OD Shiki being > Xenolith.
Further support of the gap between Jaguar and Pre-TS Elsie not being that large is how Brigandine, who is stronger than Jaguar, really wanted to test his strength against Valkyrie despite knowing her power level.

Now, we know that she's below Pre-TS Elsie, as Elsie fought her even as a child, but this supports the gap not being that large if Brigandine (who again is stronger than Jaguar) thinks she could honestly be a worthy opponent.

I'll confirm this is true on thread
Actually, instead of scaling OD Shiki to Xenolith, it's much more solid to scale Overdrive Shiki above Valkyrie.

OD Shiki is comparable but inferior to Pre-TS Elsie.

When Pre-TS Elsie was just a child, and far weaker than her current self, she could challenge Valkyrie.

So it makes sense that BoS Shiki > OD Valkyrie.

This only changes scaling for OD Shiki, OD Shura, and OD Nero 66 Jinn (since his Base = Base Nero 66 Shiki)

1. Bump

2. I'd like to add 2 more proposals if possible. First off, I'd like to propose that Base Shiki backscales to Baseline 5-A (2.7 yottatons) due to taking a metric fuckton of hits from people like Base Drakken Joe and a bloodlusted Justice. The latter hit him dozens of times and while he was badly hurt he endured them. The scaling we already use to scale him to 2.62 yottatons (which is only a tiny bit below Baseline 5-A) comes from the 3 Shining Stars, who each contributed 2.6 yottatons incredibly easily, with no sign of it being a massive power drain.

3. Second off, an old point I'd like to bring up again what with all the accepted 5-A stuff is how Base Nero 66 Shiki was capable of surviving the 20000 antimatter bombs at a close range, so while they injured him this should make his base durability/ap (since he fought Shura who hurt him) at minimum on par with the 2.79 yottaton blast that Witch blocked, since he took the blast way closer to the bomb.

Last edited:
Back