• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After looking at some scans, Base Wizard should still scale above Xenolith and/or Witch's Protection Matrix regardless on the current scaling presented

Wizard was capable of casually destroying EZ's entire drone fleet with a single attack, something that shocked the entirety of the shinning stars as they didn't believe a single humanoid bot was capable of such a feat despite just witnessing Ziggy, a humanoid bot, obliterate a planet moments earlier. This weakened Ziggy is still being considered above Xenolith as Ziggy believed he could at the very least take on Elsie albite with great difficulty and would likely suffer significant loses himself which is why he withdrew. Where as Xenolith didn't think he was any help whatsoever against Ziggy's known level of power at the time. We also know that the E1's drones were capable of penetrating the Edens Zero's shields and dealt significant damage to the EZ's armor despite their shields being able to block a strike from Overdrive Dead End Crow, now it did take about 30 of them to do this, however as mentioned Base Wizard casually wiped out EZ's entire drone fleet with a single lightning attack.

Wizard also compares himself directly to Witch, claiming he could shatter any shield, while this might seem like a weird statement, but it makes a lot more sense when you consider Witch's best ability is her protection matrix. Considering Ziggy's created Wizard to counter the shinning stars and thus would have knowledge on Witch's 5-A protection matrix, It makes sense that he would have the capabilities to break through Witch's protection matrix.

After looking at some scans, Base Wizard should still scale above Xenolith and/or Witch's Protection Matrix regardless on the current scaling presented

Wizard was capable of casually destroying EZ's entire drone fleet with a single attack, something that shocked the entirety of the shinning stars as they didn't believe a single humanoid bot was capable of such a feat despite just witnessing Ziggy, a humanoid bot, obliterate a planet moments earlier. This weakened Ziggy is still being considered above Xenolith as Ziggy believed he could at the very least take on Elsie albite with great difficulty and would likely suffer significant loses himself which is why he withdrew. Where as Xenolith didn't think he was any help whatsoever against Ziggy's known level of power at the time.
This one seems to make sense.

It'd also scale to the EZ's normal AP/durability, which is consistent with it being heavily implied by Shiki that the EZ's normal weapons were a threat to Feather.
We also know that the E1's drones were capable of penetrating the Edens Zero's shields and dealt significant damage to the EZ's armor despite their shields being able to block a strike from Overdrive Dead End Crow, now it did take about 30 of them to do this, however as mentioned Base Wizard casually wiped out EZ's entire drone fleet with a single lightning attack.
The EZ's drones seemed to be matching the E1's drones right before Wizard intervened, so this makes sense.
Wizard also compares himself directly to Witch, claiming he could shatter any shield, while this might seem like a weird statement, but it makes a lot more sense when you consider Witch's best ability is her protection matrix. Considering Ziggy's created Wizard to counter the shinning stars and thus would have knowledge on Witch's 5-A protection matrix, It makes sense that he would have the capabilities to break through Witch's protection matrix.
This one makes the most sense, especially with Wizard being made to specifically counter Witch's abilities such as the Protection Matrix.

Wizard was capable of casually destroying EZ's entire drone fleet with a single attack, something that shocked the entirety of the shinning stars as they didn't believe a single humanoid bot was capable of such a feat despite just witnessing Ziggy, a humanoid bot, obliterate a planet moments earlier. This weakened Ziggy is still being considered above Xenolith as Ziggy believed he could at the very least take on Elsie albite with great difficulty and would likely suffer significant loses himself which is why he withdrew. Where as Xenolith didn't think he was any help whatsoever against Ziggy's known level of power at the time. We also know that the E1's drones were capable of penetrating the Edens Zero's shields and dealt significant damage to the EZ's armor despite their shields being able to block a strike from Overdrive Dead End Crow, now it did take about 30 of them to do this, however as mentioned Base Wizard casually wiped out EZ's entire drone fleet with a single lightning attack.

I can sorta agree to this, but I feel like I need more directly comparing Xenolith with Dark Star level characters

I can sorta agree to this, but I feel like I need more directly comparing Xenolith with Dark Star level characters
Lemme re-read the early Lendard Arc and see if I find anything.

Also, if Zackra's first proposal is accepted then Wizard = 3.574 yottatons.

If Zackra's 2nd proposal about Wizard > Protection Matrix (which IMO is much more solid), then Wizard = 2.79 yottatons.

EDIT: I reread it, and I didn't find any extra statements.

Regardless of which of the 2 proposals is accepted, I can handle the scaling chains.

Doing it for the 2nd proposal will be especially easy since I already made a similar scaling chain in my previous (rejected) CRT.

Last edited:
Well we know that version 1 base Killer was capable of stabbing through Jaguar who is comparable to base Ziggy and Nero with a sneak attack which would put him above Xenolith since he thought that he couldn't even take on a weakened Ziggy

Well we know that version 1 base Killer was capable of stabbing through Jaguar who is comparable to base Ziggy and Nero with a sneak attack which would put him above Xenolith since he thought that he couldn't even take on a weakened Ziggy
Eh, yeah, and Brigandine did push him back, but they both still got one-shot so I don't know if that's the best evidence...

Getting one shot may not be the best but being able to do anything to someone ~ full power Ziggy > damaged Ziggy >>> Xenolith still works. None of the evidence is really enough by itself but it’s a lot of arrows pointing in the same direction.

And IMO the narrative implication of BoS Complete Overdrive Shiki > Xenolith still possibly stands, since Drakken Joe = Nero = Ziggy.

Not to mention that Elsie >= Damaged Chapter 103 Ziggy >>> Xenolith, and OD Shiki at BoS was stated to be comparable to her.

Xenolith only encountered Base Shiki, not his Overdrive (which makes sense since Shiki only really used that when he was desperate and also usually enraged).

Xenolith even called him a worthy successor to Ziggy.

Last edited:
Getting one shot may not be the best but being able to do anything to someone ~ full power Ziggy > damaged Ziggy >>> Xenolith still works. None of the evidence is really enough by itself but it’s a lot of arrows pointing in the same direction.
basically what anon said, them being oneshot doesn't really matter in this instance since we already know Xenolith gets stomped by a weaker version of a character comparable to Jaguar. The only thing that needs to be proven is whether Killer scales above Xenolith or not and since he has the better statements and showings its leaning heavily in that direction. Regardless this all just supporting evidence, the most concrete statement we have is Wizard stating he could break the protection matrix which I would be fine scaling him to if the evidence for him being above Xenolith isn't concrete enough

The one thing that the majority seem to agree on for now is the 2nd proposal of Wizard > Witch's Matrix.

Not taking into account my above arguments regarding Complete OD Shiki being above Xenolith, here are the 2 scaling lists for if the first proposal is accepted (or both proposals) or if just the 2nd proposal is accepted:

624.0317 zettatons (5-B): Pre-modifications Base Jinn (via being 4.2x weaker than Base BoS Shiki)

1.38 yottatons (5-B+): Base Rebecca in all keys

2.6209 yottatons (5-B+): Beginning of Story Base Shiki, Beginning of Story, Beginning of Story Base Weisz (severely hurt Mosco who took hits from Post-Modification Jinn) & Arsensal Suit Weisz (overpowered Laguna who matched Homura), Witch Regret, Beginning of Series Base Sister, Beginning of Series Base Hermit, Beginning of Story Kleene, Post-Modifications Base Jinn

2.7 yottatons (5-A): Beginning of Story Incomplete Overdrive & Complete OD Shiki and Nero 66 Base & Overdrive Shiki, BoS Incomplete Overdrive Jinn and Nero 66 Base & Overdrive Jinn, Base and Mutated Overdrive Drakken Joe, Nero 66 Base & Arsenal Suit & Overdrive Weisz and Lendard Arc Base Weisz, Lendard Arc Base Hermit, Lendard Arc Base Sister, Nero 66 Arc Base & Overdrive Homura and Lendard Arc Base Homura, Nero 66 Arc Base & Overdrive Kleene, Lendard Arc Overdrive Rebecca, Base and Overdrive Shura

3.574 yottatons (5-A): Base Wizard, 10% Overdrive Lendard Arc Shiki

7.148 yottatons (5-A): Lendard Arc Base Shiki, Clown, Drain Ether Wizard, Killer, Lendard Arc Arsenal Suit and Overdrive Weisz, Lendard Arc Overdrive Homura and Warrior Maid 95, Valkyrie, Brigandine, Lendard Battle Dress & Overdrive Hermit, Pre-TS Ziggy, Jaguar, Pre-Timeskip Elsie and all the other Pre-Timeskip OSG members, Poseidon Nero, Feather, Lendard Arc Laguna, Lendard Arc Base and Overdrive Kleene, Deadend Crow's Avatars, Holy w/o her Ether Gear, Lendard Arc Battle Dress Sister, Base Deadend Crow, Edens Zero's standard weaponry and durability

35.74 yottatons (5-A): All the post-Timeskip OSG members, Lendard Arc Base and OD Ziggy, Lendard Arc OD and Evolved OD Shiki, Lendard Arc Base and Overdrive Jinn, Eden Zero's Shield Durability

42.888 yottatons (5-A): Post-Ziggy Fight Base Shiki

71.48 yottatons (5-A): Edens Zero's Star Bringer Cannon, Post-Ziggy Fight Shiki, Fused Cure + OD Deadend Crow

486.257 zettatons (5-B): Pre-modifications Base Jinn (via being 4.2x weaker than Base BoS Shiki)

2.04228 yottatons (5-B+): Beginning of Story Base Shiki, Beginning of Story, Beginning of Story Base Weisz (severely hurt Mosco who took hits from Post-Modification Jinn) & Arsensal Suit Weisz (overpowered Laguna who matched Homura), Witch, Base Sister in all keys, Base Hermit in all keys, Beginning of Story Kleene, Post-Modifications Base Jinn

2.7 yottatons (5-A): Beginning of Story Incomplete Overdrive & Complete OD Shiki and Nero 66 Base & Overdrive Shiki, BoS Incomplete Overdrive Jinn and Nero 66 Base & Overdrive Jinn, Base and Mutated Overdrive Drakken Joe, Nero 66 Base & Arsenal Suit & Overdrive Weisz and Lendard Arc Base Weisz, Nero 66 Arc Base & Overdrive Homura and Lendard Arc Base Homura, Nero 66 Arc Base & Overdrive Kleene, Lendard Arc Overdrive Rebecca, Base and Overdrive Shura

2.79 yottatons (5-A): Base Wizard, 10% Overdrive Lendard Arc Shiki

5.58 yottatons (5-A): Lendard Arc Base Shiki, Clown, Drain Ether Wizard, Killer, Lendard Arc Arsenal Suit and Overdrive Weisz, Lendard Arc Overdrive Homura and Warrior Maid 95, Valkyrie, Brigandine, Lendard Battle Dress & Overdrive Hermit, Pre-TS Ziggy, Jaguar, Pre-Timeskip Elsie and all the other Pre-Timeskip OSG members, Poseidon Nero, Feather, Lendard Arc Laguna, Lendard Arc Base and Overdrive Kleene, Deadend Crow's Avatars, Holy w/o her Ether Gear, Lendard Arc Battle Dress Sister, Base Deadend Crow, Edens Zero's standard weaponry and durability

27.9 yottatons (5-A): the post-Timeskip OSG members, Lendard Arc Base and OD Ziggy, Lendard Arc OD and Evolved OD Shiki, Lendard Arc Base and Overdrive Jinn, Eden Zero's Shield Durability

33.48 yottatons (5-A): Post-Ziggy fight Base Shiki

55.8 yottatons (5-A): Edens Zero's Star Bringer Cannon, Post-Ziggy Fight Shiki, Fused Cure + OD Deadend Crow

Last edited:
On a side note, what do you guys think of Jinn being equal to Holy since their Ether-less selves were comparable?

The one thing that the majority seem to agree on for now is the 2nd proposal of Wizard > Witch's Matrix.

Not taking into account my above arguments regarding Complete OD Shiki being above Xenolith, here are the 2 scaling lists for if the first proposal is accepted (or both proposals) or if just the 2nd proposal is accepted:

624.0317 zettatons (5-B): Pre-modifications Base Jinn (via being 4.2x weaker than Base BoS Shiki)

2.6209 yottatons (5-B+): Beginning of Story Base Shiki, Beginning of Story, Beginning of Story Base Weisz (severely hurt Mosco who took hits from Post-Modification Jinn) & Arsensal Suit Weisz (overpowered Laguna who matched Homura), Witch, Base Sister in all keys, Base Hermit in all keys, Beginning of Story Kleene, Post-Modifications Base Jinn

2.7 yottatons (5-A): Beginning of Story Incomplete Overdrive & Complete OD Shiki and Nero 66 Base & Overdrive Shiki, BoS Incomplete Overdrive Jinn and Nero 66 Base & Overdrive Jinn, Base and Mutated Overdrive Drakken Joe, Nero 66 Base & Arsenal Suit & Overdrive Weisz and Lendard Arc Base Weisz, Nero 66 Arc Base & Overdrive Homura and Lendard Arc Base Homura, Nero 66 Arc Base & Overdrive Kleene, Lendard Arc Overdrive Rebecca, Base and Overdrive Shura

7.148 yottatons (5-A): Lendard Arc Base Shiki, Clown, Drain Ether Wizard, Killer, Lendard Arc Arsenal Suit and Overdrive Weisz, Lendard Arc Overdrive Homura and Warrior Maid 95, Valkyrie, Brigandine, Lendard Battle Dress & Overdrive Hermit, Pre-TS Ziggy, Jaguar, Pre-Timeskip Elsie and all the other Pre-Timeskip OSG members, Poseidon Nero, Feather, Lendard Arc Laguna, Lendard Arc Base and Overdrive Kleene, Deadend Crow's Avatars, Holy w/o her Ether Gear, Lendard Arc Battle Dress Sister, Base Deadend Crow, Edens Zero's standard weaponry and durability

35.74 yottatons (5-A): All the post-Timeskip OSG members, Lendard Arc Base and OD Ziggy, Lendard Arc OD and Evolved OD Shiki, Lendard Arc Base and Overdrive Jinn, Eden Zero's Shield Durability

71.48 yottatons (5-A): Edens Zero's Star Bringer Cannon, Post-Ziggy Fight Shiki, Fused Cure + OD Deadend Crow

486.257 zettatons (5-B): Pre-modifications Base Jinn (via being 4.2x weaker than Base BoS Shiki)

2.04228 yottatons (5-B+): Beginning of Story Base Shiki, Beginning of Story, Beginning of Story Base Weisz (severely hurt Mosco who took hits from Post-Modification Jinn) & Arsensal Suit Weisz (overpowered Laguna who matched Homura), Witch, Base Sister in all keys, Base Hermit in all keys, Beginning of Story Kleene, Post-Modifications Base Jinn

2.79 yottatons (5-A): Base Wizard, 10% Overdrive Lendard Arc Shiki

5.58 yottatons (5-A): Lendard Arc Base Shiki, Clown, Drain Ether Wizard, Killer, Lendard Arc Arsenal Suit and Overdrive Weisz, Lendard Arc Overdrive Homura and Warrior Maid 95, Valkyrie, Brigandine, Lendard Battle Dress & Overdrive Hermit, Pre-TS Ziggy, Jaguar, Pre-Timeskip Elsie and all the other Pre-Timeskip OSG members, Poseidon Nero, Feather, Lendard Arc Laguna, Lendard Arc Base and Overdrive Kleene, Deadend Crow's Avatars, Holy w/o her Ether Gear, Lendard Arc Battle Dress Sister, Base Deadend Crow, Edens Zero's standard weaponry and durability

27.9 yottatons (5-A): the post-Timeskip OSG members, Lendard Arc Base and OD Ziggy, Lendard Arc OD and Evolved OD Shiki, Lendard Arc Base and Overdrive Jinn, Eden Zero's Shield Durability

33.48 yottatons (5-A): Post-Ziggy fight Base Shiki

55.8 yottatons (5-A): Edens Zero's Star Bringer Cannon, Post-Ziggy Fight Shiki, Fused Cure + OD Deadend Crow
And IMO the narrative implication of BoS Complete Overdrive Shiki > Xenolith still possibly stands, since Drakken Joe = Nero = Ziggy.

Not to mention that Elsie >= Damaged Chapter 103 Ziggy >>> Xenolith, and OD Shiki at BoS was stated to be comparable to her.

Xenolith only encountered Base Shiki, not his Overdrive (which makes sense since Shiki only really used that when he was desperate and also usually enraged).

Xenolith even called him a worthy successor to Ziggy, and only fought Shiki in his base, not his Overdrive. I stated my other arguments for the Xenolith scaling being fine above.
Thoughts about the above?

I can agree to Killer>Xenolith based on Killer's interactions with Jaguar
I mean I guess. It's not the best stuff but he did hurt Jag and Brigandine did push him back, so it does make sense for them to be > Xenolith.

So since you seem to agree with Zackra's proposals, I wanted to ask that, since I explained above my defense for Complete OD BoS Shiki being above Xenolith as well (like evidence that Nero = Drakken), do you still disagree with that?

Also, I proposed above why I think Jinn = Holy (their Ether-less forms were comparable to each other and thus their Ether forms should be comparable), so do you agree with that or not?

I mean I guess. It's not the best stuff but he did hurt Jag and Brigandine did push him back, so it does make sense for them to be > Xenolith.

So since you seem to agree with Zackra's proposals, I wanted to ask that, since I explained above my defense for Complete OD BoS Shiki being above Xenolith as well (like evidence that Nero = Drakken), do you still disagree with that?

Also, I proposed above why I think Jinn = Holy (their Ether-less forms were comparable to each other and thus their Ether forms should be comparable), so do you agree with that or not?
Drakken~Elsie<Jaguar=Nero

Drakken<Nero

Jinn still had his Ether Gear when he cut off Crow's Avatars, the comparison isn't valid

Drakken~Elsie<Jaguar=Nero

Drakken<Nero
Nero is flat out compared to Drakken.

That giant cat dude even says that if Shiki's gang beat DJ, they can beat Nero.

And I stated the other reasons why it is still a valid comparison between OD Shiki and Xenolith.
Jinn still had his Ether Gear when he cut off Crow's Avatars, the comparison isn't valid
Not against the Drones, which pressured and bruised both Jinn and Holy when DEC prevented them from using Ether.

K, so until the issue with Shiki scaling gets resolved, this is the scaling chain:

Not taking into account my above arguments regarding Complete OD Shiki being above Xenolith, here is the scaling list for if the first proposal is accepted:

2.6209 yottatons (5-B+): Beginning of Story Base Shiki, Beginning of Story, Beginning of Story Base Weisz (severely hurt Mosco who took hits from Post-Modification Jinn) & Arsensal Suit Weisz (overpowered Laguna who matched Homura), Witch, Base Sister in all keys, Base Hermit in all keys, Beginning of Story Kleene, Post-Modifications Base Jinn

Also, do you agree with the OP proposal for new best girl Hermit's Lendard Key splits her Battle Dress from her Base FRA?

It'd look something like this:

"[2.7 yottatons], [7.184 yottatons] with Battle Dress, higher with Overdrive"

Also, do you agree with the OP proposal for new best girl Hermit's Lendard Key splits her Battle Dress from her Base FRA?

It'd look something like this:

"[2.7 yottatons], [7.184 yottatons] with Battle Dress, higher with Overdrive"
Battle Dress Hermit is just Hermit in Combat Mode, it's basically her true Base Form

Battle Dress Hermit is just Hermit in Combat Mode, it's basically her true Base Form
That makes sense, but then do you agree with the scaling in the OP that in her Battle Dress she was confident in her ability to fight and beat Killer despite having seen his fight with Weisz?

She'd be [7.184 yottatons], higher with Overdrive.

Though that would make a fight between her and X793 Wendy slightly less fair.

Also, if I just save the OD Shiki debate for another thread, can we put in the scaling chain above that puts the Pre/Post Timeskip Shining Stars above Xenolith?

Don't worry, I'll do the tier changes.

Though I also listed above why I still think Jinn scales to Holy.

Last edited:
Or how about we put in everything regarding just Zackra's scaling stuff that was accepted, and then come back to this CRT to discuss the following topics:

1. Lendard Jinn

2. BoS OD Shiki

Sorry for the continuous bumps and nagging, but this CRT is so close to concluding.

I can save the Jinn-Holy stuff and the BoS OD Shiki scaling to Xenolith stuff for after the rest has been put in, I just need Mitch's OK to put in the rest of the stuff.

Mitch on Discord has said that it is fine to put in everything asides from BoS OD Shiki's Xenolith scaling and Lendard Jinn's Holy scaling, so I'm going to begin putting in what Mitch has accepted.

Back