• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

His immunity to EMP should be listed as some kind of resistance.
Also, I may remember wrong, but don't his fire and heat powers come from the environment that was already on fire? It isn't really his power

He was Abel to have his glue heat up and drip on to Homura therefore burning her so I don’t think it was due to the environment

I re-read the previous chapter and you're right.
I thought so because the entire forest was on fire due to the bombing, but Mora ignited his glue on a floor without flames.

Anyway, that was quite a violent scene, Rebecca was disfigured and we see her face melting away and the silhouette was basically her turned into a pseudo corpse.
Also, her screams and all the rest, Mashima's really having fun with every chapter.

It's also curious how the best moment until now where Rebecca shows her speed doesn't actually give anything for that stat.
I mean, nothing seems to be higher than supersonic.

Also, Britney should have flight or at least levitation (it's the same page, but wording is important)

Last edited:
Was told to put this here, but shouldn't Leaper Rebecca be comparable in power to Hermit given they both have a 2 start attack rating:

bEeJTHG.jpg
tG2Rrse.jpg

Immediately establishing limits for Cat Leaper at the moment to make sure it isn't broken, love to see it

Although I imagine later down the line Rebecca will end up shattering her entire body trying to save everyone via Cat Leaper

Really nice chapter! Interesting Rebecca's powers, I can't wait to see how they'll develop in the future, and even now they offer a lot of way to make the plot more interesting. Dr. Muller is super creepy, not only for the insane face, but now he's like some osrt of weird cyborg with only the head being biological. Also, I can already see the fandom calling this new ship something like Hersz or Wermit.

I’m glad Hiro established the fact that cat leaper has limits because when last chapter came out and I read it I thought it might lead to a story with no stakes

and this with a squad 6 and 1 I assume there are more squads aswell so I think that’s who we will be fighting throughout the Aoi cosmos arc

Overall a pretty good chapter 8/10

oh and apparently after chapter 122 there is supposed to be a break

Immediately establishing limits for Cat Leaper at the moment to make sure it isn't broken, love to see it

Although I imagine later down the line Rebecca will end up shattering her entire body trying to save everyone via Cat Leaper
Maybe she becomes god tier after shattering all her body, like a chrysalis or something.

Btw, I need a couple of reminders. Rebecca's other power creates new timelines, right? Each of them having a number assigned. This means that there's still a timeline where Shiki's dead and Rebecca isn't there because she moved in the new one?

Maybe she becomes god tier after shattering all her body, like a chrysalis or something.

Btw, I need a couple of reminders. Rebecca's other power creates new timelines, right? Each of them having a number assigned. This means that there's still a timeline where Shiki's dead and Rebecca isn't there because she moved in the new one?
Yea I’m pretty sure that’s how it works we are on world 30 now so yea it should be multiple timelines

No, this time's different, she even says it's another power. Reverse, which is what she used in this and in the previous chapter, allows her to make time go backwards for some seconds/minutes. That other thing, when she went a week back (creating a new timeline), is another type of power she can't control at the moment.

I went to re-read those chapters in which her other is explained, and there's the confirmation of a suspect I had, i.e. that there might be another Cat Leaper out there.
I guess that in future the plot will become ever more complex. I still didn't get if the other worlds (from 1 to 29) still exist as other timelines or not. (I also didn't get how Noah's power works, if he can see the other timelines or not).
And remember that chapter that ended with some explorers in a far future finding Rebecca's cube? Was that thing explained in one the chapters with Xiaomei or it may be one of the previous timelines or similar?

Also, what was that Mashima's statement about the fact that EZ would have been short? I may recall it wrong, but I don't want it to end quickly, I feel like we are still in an early part of the overall story, despite the 121 chapters so far.

I went to re-read those chapters in which her other is explained, and there's the confirmation of a suspect I had, i.e. that there might be another Cat Leaper out there.
I guess that in future the plot will become ever more complex. I still didn't get if the other worlds (from 1 to 29) still exist as other timelines or not.

Also, what was that Mashima's statement about the fact that EZ would have been short? I may recall it wrong, but I don't want it to end quickly, I feel like we are still in an early part of the overall story, despite the 121 chapters so far.
Basically longer than Rave but shorter than Fairy Tail

Dang, so we have still more than 200 chapters but less than 400. Wasn't Mashima one the often changes his mind? I'm just hoping that EZ goes on the most possible.

@Everyone

We have an Anime Render for Rebecca, question is, do we replace the current one on her profile, I asked this on the Discord Server, but I'll ask here as well
IDgLx2u.png

Here's what it would look like on the profile itself
cfM54sl.png

Thoughts?

Chapter 122 is out: https://readedenszero.com/reader/read/edens-zero/en/14/122/page/1

Not gonna lie, seeing those really awesome designed Team Beast Squad 1 guys getting one shot feels like major wasted potential, but apparently Team Beast in general are just fodder according to Justice, which means that Edens Zero crew struggled with and beat the absolute weakest ranked members of the weakest team, it’s just to hype up the “Oceans”, which are probably the main villain group and real threats of Nero’s forces, now that’s some powerscale set up right there, imagine how much hype Shura and Nero will get throughout this saga if Shiki needed True Overdrive to beat the weakest members of Nero’s forces

Also Justice has the most incorrect name ever, dude says he doesn’t care about Ziggy and Nero’s actions, just Elsie, also he’s gonna kill Shiki without context just for saying he’s Elsie’s friend, that’s a pretty Thot thing to do

I enjoyed this chapter I also feel like team beats were wasted potential but since they were fodder it doesn’t really bother to much

next chapter or maybe after we finish with muller we will then probably see Justice stomp Shiki and have Elsie coming in to save Shiki and save Hamura and then have her escaping the planet and making Justice even more angry and determined to capture her

and I guess next week there will be no EZ chapter because the magazine is supposed to have a double issue or something

So what is the scaling order for the character here? Does True Over Drive Shiki scales to Drakken or nah?

Back