• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Shiki-Gravity that has planet wide AoE, Destroyed planets like their noting, True Gravity transcends concepts, Has Overdrive.
Yet, Homura & Weisz don't get any of that.

Homura fuses her soul with her blade and it exponentially increases her power depending on the fusion %

At 5% it is City level, at 25% she becomes strong enough to slice a Planet level, at 50% she can slice a Star. 100% fusion is a theoretical impossibility where her soul and her blade are one and the same and that realm from the legend is strong enough to slice the very Universe and the concepts.

She can raise her fusion percentage as long as she trains with her blade, fights, faces near-death experiences. But a minimum level of Ether is also required for the said percentage to happen no matter how much you train.

Her soul blade becomes able to cut through Intangibility as soon as she starts fusing her soul and her blade. Her AP against them would be {fusion%} of her normal AP since soul attacks bypass certain intangibilities.

It requires hundred of years training to achieve even 25% normally but Homura cheats her way out by training in a mental realm for 1000 years. She builds up her experience and she only has to strengthen her body and ether to a particular level to increase her fusion percentage, she experiences a exponential growth till she reached the peak of her power which she reached in mental realm.

Thanks for reading my cringe fanfic

Shiki-Gravity that has planet wide AoE, Destroyed planets like their noting, True Gravity transcends concepts, Has Overdrive.
Yet, Homura & Weisz don't get any of that.
It's fine.

Just wait until Homura can cut "concepts" and Weize to creat stuff from nothing.

Also, since Gravity gear is confirmed broken, what uses can we have for "concept gravity'?

Since he could make Pain "lighter" I assume he can also control the gravity of emotions. Like making you feel depressed over something trivial or making you happy beyond imagination. He can also make increase your loyalty and can increase your fears of something. That would be mind hax by default.

I wonder if you can make the fire heat "lighter" to the point you can basically walk through the lava for example, or make enter cites float due to lack of gravity.

Last edited:
I feel like Weisz might be able to apply the concept of "machine" to the human body and buff his allies by increasing their Ether capacity, making Overdrive easier to achieve or being able to get more than one Ether Gear. Although it would cheapen Satan Gravity and Weisz doesn't have the highest Ether capacity, so don't think its likely.

I thought "conceptual gravity" would be introduced later in the series, but makes more sense of Drakken Joe's memories "falling" into OD Shiki. I thought that black hole, white hole, wormhole would be first. Followed by other higher dimensional black holes/other gravity phenomena, like bubbles of nothing.

Wow it looks really good I heard the EZ animation would be in the style of the FT dragon cry movie and it looks pretty similar it looks really good

Rebecca really wants to make a lot of views on B-Cube
139090053_1001804433701858_2936750282500436348_n.jpg

Last edited:
As long as it keeps being good, it can go on forever, and it's a high level of quality atm.

As long as it keeps being good, it can go on forever, and it's a high level of quality atm.
Eh I am not a fan of stories that goes on endlessly since a drop down in quality and burning out is inevitable at some point.
Unlike an author like Oda who would spend his whole life and carrier on one work, Mashima seems to like to experiment a lot and write different things
FT is still not over to this day and I stopped caring long ago about it because it just repeat shit

He can always keep making shit as he goes, I mean just look at Naruto and Dragon ball.
Doesn't mean his "ideas" would be good or consistent.

Although Xenolith saying he only trained Ziggy (Or should I say only mentioning him) makes me wonder where Shura learned it from?

Back