• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

I’m pretty sure they scale to each other

Shiki’s profile doesn’t mention him scaling to Joe but Joe’s profile mentions him scaling to and above Shiki

I already figured Justice would have meteor and other moves similar to Jellal and I think we all already knew Shiki was gonna get absolutely dominated lol

but IMO both Elsies and Justices outfits look way better than Erza and Jellals outfits

Pretty obvious that Shiki was gonna get destroyed tbh.

Although beating base Shiki isn't that impressive anymore tho, since we already knew base Shiki was fodder to these guys.

Pretty obvious that Shiki was gonna get destroyed tbh.

Although beating base Shiki isn't that impressive anymore tho, since we already knew base Shiki was fodder to these guys.
Yep it would’ve been better stomping his overdrive form

True but still his overdrive form isn’t that impressive compared to the god tiers like the Seis or Ziggy like when he beat drakken Joe we know that Joe was in a weakened state and couldn’t control his power so him beating Joe really wasn’t all that impressive

And it’s like Shiki needed overdrive to beat Orc and Orc was weaker than the guys from Beast squad 1 and they were weaker than Victory who is weaker then Justice who is comparable to Joe and Elsie

so Shiki still has a long way to go

Shiki was basically forced to use Overdrive on the weakest member of a fodder squad.

This fight doesn't really hype up Justice as much it's just bullying poor Shiki for no reason.
He wasn't this helpless since Joe though.

Joe basically took 2 nerfs before Shiki had any chance of winning.

We will surely have a training arc soon, I don't know how they can beat Nero or Shura with their current strenght

Got a feeling that Mashima probably regrets making Shiki beating a threat like Drakken so early on.
I mean with the lengths he's going to show how much of a fodder Shiki is, Drakken probably didn't even have 1/10 of his power when Shiki beat him lol.

I ain’t gonna lie constantly seeing grand chariot throughout all 3 of Hiro’s series as well as In Hero’s is pretty annoying tbh

I mean it makes sense in this case sense both Elsie and Justice have the same ether gear but it’s still like come on man we need something new
and in EZ it doesn’t look like it does that much AOE damage compared to FT nor does it have a statement about feeling like a meteor or something

Smh justice is literally copy and past Jellal. Dude didn't even give him a new power and his attack names is the ******* exact same.

I really dislike this.

Also I said this before, but Justice beating up base Shiki doesn't hype him up in the least when even freaking Orc could do it.

Well this chapter was mostly to set up the battle of Elsie vs Justice so that’s what I’ve been waiting for personally so I’m excited for next chapter

People who complain about Justice being a Jellal copy really have no right to complain, I mean Jellal is just a Sieghart copy on his own

I wonder if they'll ever explain how does that Star Drain exactly works, if it just drains energy as fuel or if something changes depending on each planet, because at the moment they didn't demonstrated anything related to Foresta itself

People who complain about Justice being a Jellal copy really have no right to complain, I mean Jellal is just a Sieghart copy on his own
Two wrongs don't make right.
Als there is some difference between Sige and Jellal due to art style and what not
Justice has the same appearance, same power, same moves.

Rebeca may look like Lucy but they totally different set of power and role within the series.

I agree with Mitch tough would be better if Justice had a different Ether Gear like the light wich would completely fit him

Hopefully Elsie and Justice would level a large area of the Forest. I just want Mashima to give some direct statements about speed.

Also @Irekoz are you on facebook? 👀 There's someone with the same name as you lol.

Okay, so Justice boy here said that he and Elsie uses a magic that is essentially as powerful as a magic that could control the stars. Thoughts?

It doesn’t really mean anything in my eyes if I recall correctly the same thing was said about Jellal and his heavenly body magic

And I mean Elsies and Justice basically absorb a planets ether and they use like a combination of Jellal and Erza’s magic

It doesn’t really mean anything in my eyes if I recall correctly the same thing was said about Jellal and his heavenly body magic

And I mean Elsies and Justice basically absorb a planets ether and they use like a combination of Jellal and Erza’s magic
I guess so, but it's just that after seeing the shit Ziggy pulled, this doesn't sound like much of a stretch.

Last edited:
Back