• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: You mean to tell me everyone is Tier 5? Yes! Yes I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Oh boy, here we go. DemonGodMitch with ANOTHER verse wide revision. This one was a long time coming that I held off on because of the massive implications and upgrades it would receive, but let’s just go over it all.

Here is all the noteworthy scaling that is confirmed by direct statements and feats of scaling. This also what we have accepted currently as the meta for the verse

Base Wizard ~ 10% Post-Timeskip Shiki (357.4 Zettatons) < Drain Ether Wizard < Clown ~ Mark 2 Killer < Post-Timeskip Overdrive Homura (2.7 Yottatons) < Valkyrie Yuna < Xenolith (3.574 Yottatons) < Post-Timeskip Base Shiki ~ Feather ~ Pre-Timeskip Elsie = Pre-Timeskip Justice = Full Power Overdrive Drakken Joe < Jaguar = Nero = Pre-Timeskip Ziggy < Mark 2 Brigandine < Post-Timeskip Base Ziggy = Post-Timeskip Overdrive Shiki = Post-Timeskip Elsie = Overdrive Deadend Crow = God Acnoella = Post-Timeskip Justice < Post-Timeskip Overdrive Ziggy <= Post-Timeskip Evolved Overdrive Shiki < Post-Ziggy Fight Shiki

Now that we have that all in order, let’s get to the big shit. Hermit is confident that only 70% of the Edens Zero’s Star Bringer cannon has enough power to annihilate Overdrive Deadend Crow, and the only thing stopping this from happening is that he has an Ether absorbing effect in place, hence why she can’t fire it. And when this absorbing effect is removed, at 100% power, the Star Bringer annihilates Overdrive Deadend Crow. Now why does this matter? If you remember correctly, Witch, Hermit, and Sister all used their Ether to quickly fuel the Star Bringer and bring it from 39% power to 50% power, meaning that Witch+Hermit+Sister’s immediate output of Ether is equal to 11% of the Star Bringer’s power, now what does this mean?

Overdrive Deadend Crow (At least 3.574 Yottatons) < 70% Star Bringer

11% Star Bringer (At least 561.6 Zettatons) = Pre-Timeskip Hermit+Pre-Timeskip Sister+Witch

3.66% Star Bringer (At least 187.2 Zettatons) = Pre-Timeskip Hermit = Pre-Timeskip Sister = Witch

Now I know what a lot of people must be thinking. What? Edens Zero can’t be that strong as early as the Beginning of the Series? This must be some kind of mistake? But let me tell you something… It’s actually really damn consistent… Like frighteningly so. For one thing, Beginning of Series Shiki manages to fight and throw hands with Drakken Joe. Before Drakken Joe was weakened, Base Shiki doesn’t immediately die or get one-shot at all, he’s not doing well against Drakken Joe, but he’s also not notably doing that poorly… And when Drakken Joe does get weakened, it’s hard to believe Drakken Joe got billions of times weaker, so when Shiki ultimately does defeat him, it’s a notable feat that he took down a weakened 5-A character. We also know that Overdrives don’t actually increase someone’s power by that much. Shiki’s Base Form is far stronger than 10% of his power and his 100% power is his Overdrive, meaning the gap between Base Shiki and Overdrive Shiki is far smaller than 10x, meaning that Drakken Joe shouldn’t be that much weaker when in his Base Form anyways. But there’s far more to this. When Justice says that he noticed Shiki’s “Demon King Ether” on Belial Gore, Victory says that he is surprised there is an Ether Master on the same level as both Elsie and Drakken Joe. This not so subtly implies that Shiki’s Overdrive is on a similar level to both Elsie and Drakken Joe, now obviously Shiki is still weaker than them, but he’s on a similar level of power to them that it’s noteworthy. Now it’s also said that Witch in on a similar level of power to Valkyrie. Valkyrie is later on stated to be stronger than a Homura who ends up fighting and defeating Brigandine, who is blatantly stated to be stronger than Jaguar, the STRONGEST member of the Oracion Seis Interstellar during the Pre-Timeskip era. This means that Witch is relative in power to an Oracion Seis Member as early as the Beginning of the Series as well. Later on we see a Justice who is bloodlusted and tries to kill Shiki… And BASE Shiki is taking MANY ATTACKS from this guy without falling unconscious or getting destroyed. He takes a point blank Grand Chariot for a bloodlusted Justice and while he feels the pain, he’s not immediately dying. This once again supports how the Beginning of Series Shiki is not that far behind the Oracion Seis and could definitely be somewhat close to their level of power. As well, in Wizard’s fight with Shiki, he is surprised that Shiki has access to Overdrive and saying that he’s improved in 3 years, meaning that he didn’t know about Shiki’s Overdrive power and believed that Shiki’s 10% power was the same kind of power as the Base Shiki from 3 years ago. So Wizard believes Nero 66 Arc Base Shiki is a similar level as 10% Shiki, once again supporting Shiki is not that much weaker than Oracion Seis level characters. But there’s one last thing that really clinches it. We learn that in Universe 2, the same Shiki that fought and defeated Shura on Nero 66 managed to SURVIVE being right in the center of the 20,000 Antimatter Bombs exploding… I don’t know if you remember this, but just one of these Antimatter Bombs is stated to have enough power to destroy an entire planet… This means a Base Shiki who was already injured from his fight Shura managed to stay alive even after being hit by 20,000 planet nuking bombs blowing up right in his face. He was left in a near death state and almost did die, but the point is if he can survive 20,000 of these things, surely he can tank just one of these bombs, which as we know, can destroy an entire planet… Fact of the matter is that Shiki is already within the ballpark of the Planet Crushing Oracion Seis as early as the Beginning of the Series. So you know, Witch, Hermit, and Sister, who are all comparable to this Beginning of Series Shiki being Planet level is well… Supported by everything

So in conclusion, everyone in the series would end up being Planet level via backscaling from the Star Bringer and Oracion Seis, who themselves scale massively above casual Large Planet level feats. Edens Zero is just a verse that is built different. Here’s what what would change

Pre-Timeskip Hermit, Pre-Timeskip Sister, Witch, Beginning of Series Base Shiki and those that scale to them scale to being able to quickly output 3.66% of the Star Bringer’s power, meaning they would each be 5-B (187.2 Zettatons), this also scales to Post-Xenolith Training Base Shiki scales above his previous Base Form, but we don’t know to what extent, so he’ll just scale above his previous key and still be 5-B (187.2 Zettatons)

Pre-Modifications Jinn is 320% weaker than his Post-Modification self, which is comparable to a serious Beginning of Series Base Shiki, meaning him and those that scale to him would be Low 5-B+ (44.57 Zettatons)

Mutated Overdrive Drakken Joe and Full Power Base Drakken Joe should be backscaling from his full power, which scales far above casual 5-A feats, meaning this version of Drakken Joe should be backscaling to Baseline 5-A (2.7 Yottatons). This would scale to Beginning of Series Complete Overdrive Shiki, who is stated to have similar ether levels to Elsie and scales above this weakened Drakken Joe. This Shiki being above his 10% power makes sense cause Wizard had no knowledge of his Overdrive power to begin with, meaning he wouldn’t know that Shiki’s 10% is weaker than his previous Overdrive from 3 years ago

Post-Timeskip Evolved Overdrive Shiki scales above Overdrive Ziggy and then absorbed his power at the end of the fight, so Post-Ziggy Fight Shiki should be 5-A (7.148 Yottatons)

So yeah, in general, this is a pretty massive change, but I believe it’s fairly supported

Agree as well
I have a funny feeling that this series will get fodderized with all of the chars are in tier 5 (B and A) because you know......majority of folks there are an maniac hax-

Anyway ask the staffs to come here

I'll add it, I just forgot he got Wormhole
I was wondering why it was absent. Thank you Mitch.

Shiki still has to show off that he still has it, but I don't see why he wouldn't, especially if Cat Leaper can't do Reverse.

I hope Rebecca gets to meet up with her Grandma and learns more Cat Leaper moves because she absolutely needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back