• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Welcome to the new cosmos of Vs Battles Wiki! I can't wait to enjoy this series more and more with you all on this new forum!!!

This is technically Thread 8, however Threads 5-7 will be forever lost to the void

Previous Thread on this site
latest

Last edited:
It's just a reference, it has no real canonicity to it, to our current knowledge, there's no confirmation that the same Natsu and Lucy we see in Edens Zero is the same versions of them in Fairy Tail itself, as we know, the Mashiverse can be explained by a Multiverse of many different versions of all of his characters

Agreed I don’t think it should be that controversial compared to the FT CRT’s

and luckily we don’t have many things we need to cover for EZ

We need to discuss whether or not the Edens Zero was moving at FTL travel speeds against the 7 Dragons

It effects whether or not the 7-B True Overdrive Shiki feat is legit

Last edited:
It's a KE feat, so if they were moving at FTL speeds, we can't accept it since we don't allow Lightspeed or FTL KE feats

What's the support for the Edens Zero travelling FTL there?

I mean idk how fast the EZ ship is but they make the distinction between combat speed and travel speed and when Shiki stoped the dragons wasn’t it stated the ship was in combat mode so is it possible the ship is only FTL when traveling?

What's the support for the Edens Zero travelling FTL there?
Well we see the Edens Zero travel far distances in space in a short timeframe, but we don’t know if that’s FTL travel or teleportation, also we don’t know what speed they were going at when they fought those dragons

Do we know know the speed of dragons ?

since they can travel in space they must be fast themselves.
Is there any reference ?

If we don't know what speed they were going when they fought the dragons, then it would probably be best not to assume.

We'll probably get some concrete info for it later.

If we don't know what speed they were going when they fought the dragons, then it would probably be best not to assume.

We'll probably get some concrete info for it later.
I mean using a IRL space craft speed for the Dragons does work as a lowball for the speed of the Dragons in a KE feat, so I don't see an issue there

I’m neutral on this topic but i feel like sense they made the distinction between combat speed and travel speed means there’s a difference between the two

@Mitch; Dragons in Edens Zero and IRL spacecraft have nothing in common together except that they're both just things in space.

@Mitch; Dragons in Edens Zero and IRL spacecraft have nothing in common together except that they're both just things in space.
So? The Edens Zero and those Dragons should have comparable speed to a spacecraft since they are travelling throughout the cosmos and they are far more futuristic than we are as a society, I see no problem with assuming the speed of an IRL spacecraft

If you want to be specific its the Eden's Zero is that's being compared to IRL space craft and The dragons were moving faster than the Edens Zero, which would be the more accurate comparison.

So on witches profile it says she is massively hypersonic+ With attack speed Using her lighting ether but i was just wondering is witches lightning considered real lightning

I know it wouldn’t scale to anyone but just want to know if we consider it real lighting

Theoretically it should be, Ether seems to be a universal energy that's in nature, I mean Light Ether seems to act exactly like real light, so Lightning Ether should act the same as real lightning

Back