• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreamworks - Kung Fu Panda assorted CRT

I agree that a flashback animation of uncertain reliability seems like a bad idea to scale from.

There's a better example than Pang Bing in the form of Jin Tian's Tempest, which Po does dodge outright, but kinda has the same problem of it not possibly being real lightning.

"As she fancied laser clocking from an exposition told by Po"
In this case, Nu Hai was the one who actually told the exposition, after studying about Blue Dragon all night.
And "pew pew" is not a laser-exclusive.

You're not wrong the meteor might be exaggerated though.

"As she fancied laser clocking from an exposition told by Po"
In this case, Nu Hai was the one who actually told the exposition, after studying about Blue Dragon all night.
And "pew pew" is not a laser-exclusive.

You're not wrong the meteor might be exaggerated though.
Thanks. And some other researchers think this is not exaggerated enough they give it a dwarf star level yield.

Posting in my blog. Uploading information can be lagging. My apologies.

I'm not trying to downgrade Doomslayer, he deserves his rating. I'm just saying that if Doomslayer can go from Tier 7 to Tier 2, I don't know why Po going from Tier 8 to Tier 4/High 3-A is so unreasonable.
Bring that up in another thread then. We need to go back and settle the meteor feat and decide his tiering

I deleted all of the derailment where JJSliderman kept breaking our rules over and over.

More on topic, there's three things that need to be decided in this thread:

1. What is the accepted end + method for Po's skadoosh in Paws of Destiny? Based on the image I sent (here), I hold that there were at least some clouds dissipated by the shockwaves.
  2. What is the accepted end of the meteor feat? This would currently be the feat that scales the top tiers, and would potentially be an attack speed feat as well. Jasonsith's direct measurement calc seems reasonable to me but naturally it'd need to be accepted by a calc member.
  3. What other feats are there to scale to? I've linked some feats that should be calced in a post above, though I doubt they'd affect the top tiers. I've also made a rework of Po (Kung Fu Panda)'s profile which would be affected by these calcs.
Feats: Elephant destroys a large rock in one hit, Kim the Invincible breaks apart the great wall of China.

Thank you for trying to keep this discussion on track GyroNutz.

I have now deleted my responses to the derailment as well.

Please continue discussing the main topic.

Kind of a tough pill for me to swallow but I no longer believe in Uni Po anyway, my reasonings got debunked and I'm satisfied with them.

So, I'll take the L here.

1. What is the accepted end + method for Po's skadoosh in Paws of Destiny? Based on the image I sent (here), I hold that there were at least some clouds dissipated by the shockwaves.
  2. What is the accepted end of the meteor feat? This would currently be the feat that scales the top tiers, and would potentially be an attack speed feat as well. Jasonsith's direct measurement calc seems reasonable to me but naturally it'd need to be accepted by a calc member.
  3. What other feats are there to scale to? I've linked some feats that should be calced in a post above, though I doubt they'd affect the top tiers. I've also made a rework of Po (Kung Fu Panda)'s profile which would be affected by these calcs.
Feats: Elephant destroys a large rock in one hit, Kim the Invincible breaks apart the great wall of China.
Welp. DB got the skadoosh at like 600 or so Teratons

Unrelated to AP, but would it be possible to give a speed rating to Jindiao based on him criss-crossing the Spirit Realm?
Context is just that he was trying to find a way to get back to the mortal realm and didn't have explicit knowledge on where he could break through specifically, so he was just roaming around the realm trying to find it.

Welp. DB got the skadoosh at like 600 or so Teratons
They calced the skadoosh at 837 megatons, a fair bit above what Jasonsith calced it at. It was the meteor feat that they calced at 100 teratons, which is close to the K-T event calculation. I do wonder, between the paws of destiny stuff and mention of Po's resurrection, how much the death battle was influenced by our profiles.

So what do you think that we should do here GyroNutz?

DMUA accepted the Country level end of the meteor feat, and the cloud parting recalc is unevaluated. I've given my views on those feats already. The other feats I listed haven't been calced yet. There's not much else that can be done save for asking some calc members for their help.

Okay. I do not remember what you said earlier, so a reminder would be appreciated.

Also, please list the feats that still need to be calculated.

All of this basically

@Jasonsith @DMUA

Would you be willing to calculate these feats please?

This matters not already. But thank you for your effort.

In the queue. Tell me and leave a message at the calc eval thread if someone else has done it before.

@Jasonsith

Are you still planning to handle calculating the above listed feats, or should we call more calc group members for help?

Back