• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon MILF vs Dragon Maid - The Last (Hopefully)

okay now that was some lag.

@Someone

Dude, you can't make a vote just by saying three words. This would be like me saying Irene via Transmutation and Dragon Form. At least explain the situation in how Tohru would win. What do you even mean when you say playing dirty?

I don't know the context of that first scan, but the second one is her making a portal and telling the enemy to go in there. He also said Tohru could just open a portal while running from Irene to get Irene to accidentally run after her but Irene has no need to follow her because she has thousands of kilometers of range.Irene's not stupid, she'll just turn Tohru into a mouse or something and call it a day. Schmucks other reasoning is that Tohru could kill Irene in a few fireballs which ignores the fact that Irene negs basic magic. Schmuck's other other reasoning is that Tohru's Regenerationn will help her last longer but that will do nothing for her when she is turned into a frog.

Could you elaborate? I know you said fra but the only reasons Tohru has for winning have been debunked.

1. Tohru killing Irene with fire manip - debunked due to magic resistance

2. Tohru BFRing Irene- Debunked because Irene's not going to walk through a portal because the person she's going to fight told her to and she's not going to chase Tohru and run into a portal because of her massive range.

DragonEmperor23 said:
1. Tohru killing Irene with fire manip - debunked due to magic resistance
Which isn't on her profile.

2. Tohru BFRing Irene- Debunked because Irene's not going to walk through a portal because the person she's going to fight told her to and she's not going to chase Tohru and run into a portal because of her massive range.

She can knock her into one while she's using perception blocking or teleport behind or in front of her then knock into one.

Or she can just erase her memories.

For the magic resistance, im working on finding the scans cause they aren't in the same chapters as other links. Before I go into the BFR, are you saying Tohru starts off with the BFR or the fire?

Votes

Irene: 8 (DemonGodMitchAubin, DragonEmperor23, Gargoyle One, Captain Torch, TriforcePower1, Burning Full Fingers, Hst Master, Enryu the Red Tower)

Tohru: 2 (Arrogant Schmuck, Someone who likes to read)

AP Difference= Tohru = 164 gigatons. Erza with all of her bones broken =228 gigatons. Irene broke all of the bones in Erza's body with one smack. Now about the BFR, I don't think Tohru has ever started a fight with or tried to knock someone into a portal with perception manipulation activated. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't Tohru think that another dragon would know perception manip, since even Kanna who is a child knows about it? As for the teleport behind and knock her into one, Irene's magic sensory would let her know that Tohru's behind her and Tohru's not going to be able to physically push her into the portal due to being weaker. (i gtg schleep for now but ill look at any responses in the morning)

Pretty sure we can add it now

Irene: 8 (DemonGodMitchAubin, DragonEmperor23, Gargoyle One, Captain Torch, TriforcePower1, Burning Full Fingers, Hst Master, Enryu the Red Tower)

Tohru: 2 (Arrogant Schmuck, Someone who likes to read)

It would't Speed is equalized in this thread, meaning even if Tohru gets a speed upgarde, it wouldn't change the outcome

If she gets an upgrade that ends up around Irene's level then it would change the outcome because speed wouldn't need to be equalized.

Especially if she ends up being faster while still in the same ballpark.

Well, not really. You can make a speed unequal rematch, but it doesn't retroactively negate this match because speed was equalized.

Back