• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standuser081 said:
Dear lord now you're making me feel bad

Anyways ugh

where was this thread going

right

Well, Whitebearded boi for reasons above.

I'll just pretend this fight ends with Tohru retreating to the dragon world and healing back to perfect condition and losing via retreating instead of dying.

I thought it would end with Tohru having a few bits of data added to her profile because I kinda need to like activate my imagination to write

I guess if it's any constellation Whitebeard probably wouldn't kill her in character ( unless she ****** with his crew then RIP)

Doesn't really matter in this case I know but still

Even better, he does to Tohru what he did to Akainu and Blackbeard. Smack her down to the ground and create an earthquake on her head.

Can we be a bit nice to Schmuck he doesn't like being prodded in the waifu spot

Tbf you are being a bit of a dick with the rubbing it in and all

Why don't both of you just avoid the subject for now.

I don't quite agree with some points here, but I don't know Dragon Maid anyway and Whitebeard could technically win via outlasting with better endurance.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't quite agree with some points here, but I don't know Dragon Maid anyway and Whitebeard could technically win via outlasting with better endurance.
It could very well be that Tohru actually does win. I just suck at arguing tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back